Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos (15416 Views)

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by plaetton: 6:24pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:

Whatever, I'll support the Yoruba agberos over the ungrateful, empty chest-beating yeasterners anytime anyday.

OK.
You have CAST YOUR LOT with lazy, jobless, drug addicted, criminal Street URCHINS.

May your wishes always be granted.

3 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Owamudia1: 6:28pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

In case you've suddenly forgotten or feigning ignorance as you lots are wont to do, IPOO = Indigenous People of Odua.

See Yorubas denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic:
Lagos, Orile Mile 12 Saga: Massive destruction and carnage by Hausas…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

https://www.nairaland.com/2781115/nigeria-sitting-keg-gun-powder

https://www.nairaland.com/1821565/ready-dissolution-nigeria-says-oodua

Don't be a lun@tic!

Some aggrieved Yorubas protesting the bias of security personnel in a fracas doesnt mean Yorubas have now formed IPOO

Some northern youths in Kano also staged a similar protest sometime before the 2015. It was Emir Sanusi that calmed them down.

Of course, you will never learn being the embecile that you are.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 6:30pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Ok, just enjoy your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

And you had to repeat that again

Now, this is out of ordinary. I said, I. Don't. Want. Whatever you call that.
I may consider brafruad, you know nah grin becos of thos ibos girls..yellow pawpaw with their flat back side grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 6:32pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:

Don't be a lun@tic!

Some aggrieved Yorubas protesting the bias of security personnel in a fracas doesnt mean Yorubas have now formed IPOO

Some northern youths in Kano also staged a similar protest sometime before the 2015. It was Emir Sanusi that calmed them down.

Bro you get time oo
Seems you don't know that dude wella,AKA spammer?
Abeg leave am for me I am playing with him at the moment no go spoil my show abeg grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 6:54pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Don't be a lun@tic!

Frustrated IPOO miscreant, stop parading your lunacy on NL and further disgracing your Yoruba tribe in the public!

A tribe that had the rare privilege of acquiring free education on a platter of gold and have continually failed to turn the privilege into refined leadership is worse than the almajiri nuisance.

Cannibalistic, Neanderthal savage of slavery!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 6:55pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
And you had to repeat that again

Now, this is out of ordinary. I said, I. Don't. Want. Whatever you call that.
I may consider brafruad, you know nah grin becos of thos ibos girls..yellow pawpaw with their flat back side grin

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, channel your negative energies towards your OduaArewanistan republic...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 6:58pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, channel your negative energies towards your OduaArewanistan republic...

What Oodua republic are you talking about again?

And why are so angry with me Mr? grin
Wetin I do nah?

Why are you this bitter and full of hate Mr.
I said I don't want whatever you call it, I am a Nigerian. Ain't you? grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 7:06pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
What Oodua republic are you talking about again?

And why are so angry with me Mr? grin
Wetin I do nah?

Why are you this bitter and full of hate Mr.
I said I don't want whatever you call it, I am a Nigerian. Ain't you? grin

IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, the evil seeds of hatred, bitterness and hypocrisy sown in you by your diabolic forbears are having a great toll on you...but I shall try helping you out, tonight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Litmus: 7:10pm On May 18, 2016
You only have to go through posts like the one on supposed wizard caught flying in the skies of port-harcourt, just imagine the amount of people that believe that stuff, in order to understand the mentalities that permeate Niraland and go about stoking tribalism and celebrating peoples death on this thread about fighting in Lagos market. This same kind of mentality are the ones that support the actions of thieves and political thugs blowing up pipelines in delta. The same type of mentality, which is incapable of understanding that come some mistaken Niger Delta Republic, Oduduwa or Birafra there will be unparalleled corruption since the people that bring these ethnic republics into being will be themselves those motivated not by injustice but ignorance, selfishness and greed.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 7:34pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:

Your father!

Your unrepentant generation of ass-licking backst*bbers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Habakus: 7:42pm On May 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Dan Banza , Shege mutum

Ibo traders

Yoruba Hoodlums

You call people hoodlums in their own hometown

as if they came to you and disturb you

Yeye monkey

Apparently you don't even live in Lagos otherwise you'd know what's happening

odenson
Guy take a chill pill... The Op said "Humdrum" not "Hoodlum". Two different things.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 7:51pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Ton papa!

Ashièrè!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by militarily: 7:56pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Your unrepentant generation of ass-licking backst*bbers!
chai! This guy is a real rough house brawler! grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 8:03pm On May 18, 2016
militarily:
chai! This guy is a real rough house brawler! grin

Well, sometimes you've got to rise to the occasion and place some mischief makers where they duly belong.

BTW, why would disgruntled souls come to NL only to impersonate SE and SS people and post repeated lies and propaganda against Igbos, day in, day out just because they dread Biaf...?

And when you challenge their silliness they connive and get your handle banned indefinitely and your comments hidden while they continue their show of shame unhindered.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 8:15pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:

Ni e!!

Iwó pelu awón ómóburuku to ní!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Ikechu12781: 8:22pm On May 18, 2016
totit:

No news is accurate. But be that as it may how does that change the fact that there was indeed a fight between the two tribe and that the first two blogs are not reliable,the IPOD blogs? grin

Eh en, why are you here if you agree with some part of the news, why salivating on the news while at the same time disputing the reports therein?

You those IPOD yoots eh grin

The first two posted article are more factual that the shit you posted as "unbiased". The first article reoported a fight was happening, they didn't give details. The second one gave an eye witness detail, funny enough, the eye witness was even yoloba and he provided an image to back him up. Your blother in the "unbiased" report gave the most unrealistic, super, story. I mean the nigga couldn't even make up a more believable story to try and save una faces.. I ask again...which market or which city have you heard of where igbo traders taxes igbo traders? Likewise, how will an Igbo stop the Agberos from posting up their goods on an OPEN MARKET? Are the Igbo traders giants with five heads?

Tell your bro next time he wants to save face, make up something that fits reality. Don't be owamudia1 who's been blaming an imaginary security personnel for una lack of bite to una bark.

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by juman(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm

Yoruba is backward.

Yoruba lack good leaders.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 8:26pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, the evil seeds of hatred, bitterness and hypocrisy sown in you by your diabolic forbears are having a great toll on you...but I shall try helping you out, tonight.

Loolz
But infact your comments so far proved that you are what you actually accusing of?
Compare my comments and yours and see for yourself who's filled with hatred.
You write with so much bitterness,pain and frustration and when I don't agree with you
grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 8:31pm On May 18, 2016
Ikechu12781:

The first two posted article are more factual that the shit you posted as "unbiased". The first article reoported a fight was happening, they didn't give details. The second one gave an eye witness detail, funny enough, the eye witness was even yoloba and he provided an image to back him up. Your blother in the "unbiased" report gave the most unrealistic, super, story. I mean the nigga couldn't even make up a more believable story to try and save una faces.. I ask again...which market or which city have you heard of where igbo traders taxes igbo traders? Likewise, how will an Igbo stop the Agberos from posting up their goods on an OPEN MARKET? Are the Igbo traders giants with five heads?

Tell your bro next time he wants to save face, make up something that fits reality. Don't be owamudia1 who's been blaming an imaginary security personnel for una lack of bite to una bark.

hahahahaha

Ofcourse anything that message IPOD ego grin
A.K.A ipod blog.

What's that blog domain again,abeg tell me mak I hear something. grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Ikechu12781: 8:32pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant, stop parading your lunacy on NL and further disgracing your Yoruba tribe in the public!

A tribe that had the rare privilege of acquiring free education on a platter of gold and have continually failed to turn the privilege into refined leadership is worse than the almajiri nuisance.

Cannibalistic, Neanderthal savage of slavery!

Lmfaoooo I can see why one of them that's obsessed with me confuses me as you.. this shit sounds like something I would say. You gotta be from Asaba. You are from Asaba right?
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 8:39pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Ta maman!

Oloribu!

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 8:40pm On May 18, 2016
Ikechu12781:
Lmfaoooo I can see why one of them that's obsessed with me confuses me as you.. this shit sounds like something I would say. You gotta be from Asaba. You are from Asaba right?

No, Im

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 8:44pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
Loolz
But infact your comments so far proved that you are what you actually accusing of?
Compare my comments and yours and see for yourself who's filled with hatred.
You write with so much bitterness,pain and frustration and when I don't agree with you
grin

Good thing rarely proceeds from a tribe that rail curses as if it's their daily meal.
And you're no exception...

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Kingspin(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:

Whatever, I'll support the Yoruba agberos over the ungrateful, empty chest-beating yeasterners anytime anyday.
U better call your people to order like other zones.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Kingspin(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2016
totit:

I I force,do you hate me that much,Yoruba that you would preach the whole bible for us to leave nigeria for una?

Na wao. grin

OK dude, , don't want oo

What else do you want now, ha han nah!
Na by force,i say u can av ur brafraud ke grin

Leave me oo grin
If you no want other people in your Lagos, just simple self government will do una. That is the real deal. The South and East is ahead in this case. And by now you should know who want one Nigeria badly.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 9:47pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Good thing rarely proceeds from a tribe that rail curses as if it's their daily meal.
And you're no exception...

You've been brainwashed just like the rest of you ipod yoots.

I no blame you sha, you get paid for these as well.

Yeye robot/thing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari / US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce / Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.