Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos (15426 Views)

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 9:49pm On May 18, 2016
Kingspin:
If you no want other people in your Lagos, just simple self government will do una. That is the real deal. The South and East is ahead in this case. And by now you should know who want one Nigeria badly.

What's this one saying.
Ever since ya all be clamouring for brafruad with all you chestbeatings what have you cowards achieved ,where is Nnadi un oga today?
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 9:52pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
You've been brainwashed just like the rest of you ipod yoots.

I no blame you sha, you get paid for these as well.

Yeye robot/thing grin

No matter your diversionary rants you're no more than a demented IPOO miscreant on a pay-per-post mission.

Disgruntled cretin!

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 9:53pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Ni e!

Ni gbogbo ara ile e!

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Owamudia1: 9:57pm On May 18, 2016
totit:

hahahahaha
Ofcourse anything that message IPOD ego grin A.K.A ipod blog.
What's that blog domain again,abeg tell me mak I hear something. grin
I doubt if that Ikechu guy has ever been to Lagos not to talk about Ladipo. Also, yeasterners can beat their empty chests in the grave. Imagine relying on a mere, useless blog for his chest-beating inspiration.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 18, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Right!!!!! They got beaten by Igbo traders for trying to solicit their hard earned money and their blother couldn't even make up a more believe able propaganda to try and save their face. LMFAOOOOOOOOO.

I swear when yoloba write stories, do they ever think to match it with reality? I've always wonder
When dem fight fight u dey dia ?? Guy grow up And stop making noise here.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Kingspin(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2016
totit:

What's this one saying.
Ever since ya all be clamouring for brafruad with all you chestbeatings what have you cowards achieved ,where is Nnadi un oga today?
If you guys are not man enough then go and sit down and stop disturbing the rest of the country. People are free to do business in any where Nigeria and pay taxes, is not free. Either your for Nigeria or against.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Kingspin(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2016
totit:

What's this one saying.
If you guys are not man enough then go and sit down and stop disturbing the rest of the country. People are free to do business in any where Nigeria and pay taxes, is not free. Either your for Nigeria or against, choose one.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 10:02pm On May 18, 2016
Ikechu12781:

The first two posted article are more factual that the shit you posted as "unbiased". The first article reoported a fight was happening, they didn't give details. The second one gave an eye witness detail, funny enough, the eye witness was even yoloba and he provided an image to back him up. Your blother in the "unbiased" report gave the most unrealistic, super, story. I mean the nigga couldn't even make up a more believable story to try and save una faces.. I ask again...which market or which city have you heard of where igbo traders taxes igbo traders? Likewise, how will an Igbo stop the Agberos from posting up their goods on an OPEN MARKET? Are the Igbo traders giants with five heads?

[/b]ell your bro next time he wants to save face, make up something that fits reality. Don't be owamudia1 who's been blaming an imaginary security personnel for una lack of bite to una bark.[/b]

Hahahahaha
I laugh when ibo boast or talk about bravery is it that scarce una tribe?
Anyway, I don't blame you people you know nothing because una no know anything about war and bravery.

So,Mr, are you saying those pictures are the definition and the real story behind what really transpired as a whole-ipod blog for christ sake?

Of all the hype the only fact according to you and the news blog that was ground at the time was that ipod blog/egbere.. Abi wetin una call am? Hahahaha grin
#falls from the chair*
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 10:05pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Ton papa!

Ómó ashièrè!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 10:10pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Ni e!!

Ni ara ile é!

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 10:11pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

No matter your diversionary rants you're no more than a demented IPOO miscreant on a pay-per-post mission.

Disgruntled cretin!

No be you?
Insults and curse that's all you are good at.
Even the mod Don tire for your case sef!
Abi Na omolomo seun must make money.

You insult are like rants and it gingers me to laugh me at you spamming job.
Yeye dey smell mtchew
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Ikechu12781: 10:12pm On May 18, 2016
totit:

Hahahahaha
I laugh when ibo boast or talk about bravery is it that scarce una tribe?
Anyway, I don't blame you people you know nothing because una no know anything about war and bravery.

So,Mr, are you saying those pictures are the definition and the real story behind what really transpired as a whole-ipod blog for christ sake?

Of all the hype the only fact according to you and the news blog that was ground at the time was that ipod blog/egbere.. Abi wetin una call am? Hahahaha grin
#falls from the chair*

Yoloba coward there's ONE thing that proves the accuracy of the blog over your brother. One came from an EYE WITNESS and the eye witness in question was even a neutral in the fight aka a causality and to top it off, from YOUR SIDE. In addition, the Nigga posted an image to back up the attack against him.

Your blother on the other hand got the information from the yoloba Agberos after they got their ass kicked. To top it off, he doesn't even get the Igbo traders portion of the story. I'm addition, they gave an UMREALISTIC story as their reason for getting stomped.

No be una dey chest beat rubbish on NL. After all una rubbish, a real fight broke out and wetin we saw niggas promising to retaliate at night and one screaming about an imaginary security personnel na only him dey see. grin grin grin grin. I pity una. Na only mouth wey person get to from una. Bunch of rubbish people. Waka

2 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 10:18pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
No be you?
Insults and curse that's all you are good at.
Even the mod Don tire for your case sef!
Abi Na omolomo seun must make money.

You insult are like rants and it gingers me to laugh me at you spamming job.
Yeye dey smell mtchew

See them lying propagandists with their miserable rants! When they get beaten in their games they resort to unnecessary diversion of chicanery to attempt to salvage their silly ego while exposing their Modus Operandi.

You thought you could succeed as usual to have my handle banned and my rejoinders hidden to allow you a free reign.

Shió!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 10:18pm On May 18, 2016
Kingspin:
If you guys are not man enough then go and sit down and stop disturbing the rest of the country. People are free to do business in any where Nigeria and pay taxes, is not free. Either your for Nigeria or against, choose one.

How e dey do your body, bro?
Anyway, I am not in support of what happened neither do I encourage it.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 10:20pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Your mama!

Iwó ati awón ilu é!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 10:23pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

See them lying propagandists with their miserable rants! When they get beaten in their games they resort to unnecessary diversion of chicanery to attempt to salvage their silly ego while exposing their Modus Operandi.

You thought you could succeed as usual to have my handle banned and my rejoinders hidden to allow you a free reign.

Shió!

No. You gets ban because you type like robots and spam the space.
Me, report you for wetin,i dey enjoy the show oo cheesy
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 10:25pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
No. You gets ban because you type like robots and spam the space.
Me, report you for wetin,i dey enjoy the show oo cheesy

Yeye from a smelly IPOO miscreant!

Keep on the entertainment... Awón alakórí!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 10:26pm On May 18, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Yoloba coward there's ONE thing that proves the accuracy of the blog over your brother. One came from an EYE WITNESS and the eye witness in question was even a neutral in the fight aka a causality and to top it off, from YOUR SIDE. In addition, the Nigga posted an image to back up the attack against him.

Your blother on the other hand got the information from the yoloba Agberos after they got their ass kicked. To top it off, he doesn't even get the Igbo traders portion of the story. I'm addition, they gave an UMREALISTIC story as their reason for getting stomped.

No be una dey chest beat rubbish on NL. After all una rubbish, a real fight broke out and wetin we saw niggas promising to retaliate at night and one screaming about an imaginary security personnel na only him dey see. grin grin grin grin. I pity una. Na only mouth wey person get to from una. Bunch of rubbish people. Waka

Like I said earlier it's an insult for ibo to talk or boast of bravery. Yes, you are naturally fat people with hairy and big chest nothing more.

Anyway, to blame you dey hungry but I no go do that because Na America you dey with you yellow bombom dey tok about bravery and what happens/happened here.

I no blame. They dey dey form jet li coward people sef grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 10:27pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Your grandpa!

You and your backst*bbing Ab0ki ass-lickers!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Your father!

Iwó pelu awón ómóburuku é!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Yeye from a smelly IPOd miscreant!

Keep on the entertainment...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Yeye from a smelly IPOO miscreant!

Keep on the entertainment...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 10:39pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
Ta maman!

Oloribu ni é!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 10:41pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry...you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Economy Would’ve Been Worse But For Buhari – Lai Mohammed / Sustaining Combat Operations: Irabor, Cameroonian Officers Meet In Yaounde / Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.