Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos (15414 Views)

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 11:53pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
ya grandpas

You and your lazy agberos!

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 11:56pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
ya sisters!

You and your treacherous stooges!

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 12:00am On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
ya papa!

You and your fellow ass-lickers!

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Ikechu68: 2:00am On May 19, 2016
totit:

Yeye dey smell.

If you like insult ya papa,mama join that won't stop me.

Pain like what the f+ck,you kidding right,isnt it obvious you are the pained one here hence resulted to calling you mama/papa out like akpu

Yeye boi

Tarrh comot for here you are too emotional to handle sef grin

Anyway, make I leave you with this quote :

And How did you know this is the correct version to the story. In journalism you try to get the two faction's account before going to the press. You dont judge a matter with one party's account. At the end of the day you get a biased and sentimental report when you do

See am pain. No wonder I got banned. Won't be surprised it is your misreable ass went crying to your daddy mod to ban ne. Shameless thing.

Oh why I know this is NOT the correct story. I've already destroy the useless story and asked for explanation of why that happened in that story but yet does not happen anywhere in the world. A question you avoided answering like a plague. In addition the story came directly from the Yoloba Agberos. While the one from the blog came directly from none of the group fighting ( aka yoruba Agberos or Igbo traders) and he's also yoruba

Who's likely the tell the truth...the fighters or a neutral eye witness? Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2016
Balkan:
Please, any update on this igbo traders and Yoruba humdrum.
hasn't this Op Violated any of NL rules? And all the tribalistic mod are available to sanction who ever reply their cronies, I think NL is loosing its Taste, as far as I'm concern, this Op violated every rule, and Seun is describing his home with left hand! Igbo are "SCAVANGERS" that's why Fulani kill them like fowl, Op is a PIG.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2016
If na their husband Fulani's now,they go run from their papa land, what do you expect from SCAVANGER people? Igbo are alwys a failure!
DaBullIT:
Dan Banza , Shege mutum

Ibo traders

Yoruba Hoodlums

You call people hoodlums in their own hometown

as if they came to you and disturb you

Yeye monkey

Apparently you don't even live in Lagos otherwise you'd know what's happening

odenson
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 9:27am On May 19, 2016
shocked
Ikechu68:

See am pain. No wonder I got banned. Won't be surprised it is your misreable ass went crying to your daddy mod to ban ne. Shameless thing.

Oh why I know this is NOT the correct story. I've already destroy the useless story and asked for explanation of why that happened in that story but yet does not happen anywhere in the world. A question you avoided answering like a plague. In addition the story came directly from the Yoloba Agberos. While the one from the blog came directly from none of the group fighting ( aka yoruba Agberos or Igbo traders) and he's also yoruba

Who's likely the tell the truth...the fighters or a neutral eye witness? Exactly.

I didn't have to report you poor thing-You actually deserved that ban (even more) with the way you unleaches your uncontrollable anger and curses cheesy

Awww boobooo, Eyah poor thing!

Oya hold am....
Oya Oya hold the boi..
Boooo booooo grin

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Nobody: 9:41am On May 19, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
which Yorubas? Are u referring to those lazy agberos? Please I know lot of responsible Yorubas who are handworking unlike those touts calling for free money. I support the Igbo traders in dealing with them seriously.

I agree with you. Enough is enough. Those lazy touts have claimed lots of lives simply because of illegal taxing. This issue should be settled with justice. Although, bloodshed has no excuse. For he who kill by sword shall die by the sword. Peace.

Proudly Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 3:06pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yasisters!

Frustrated IPOO miscreant!

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 3:28pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yamama!

You and your frustrated generation of ass-licking parasites!

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 3:39pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yapapa!

You and your generation of treacherous backst*bbers!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 3:42pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yagrandmas!

You and your unrepentant ass-licking minions!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yagrandpas

You and your bloodline of leeches!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yasisters!

You and your dubious tribe!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 3:55pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yafada!

You and your moronic kinsmen!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 3:58pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yamother

You and your fellow parasites!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 4:03pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yafather

You and your moronic tribe!
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
Owamudia1:
yasisters!

You and your hypocritical folks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court To Decide Certificate Case Against Buhari Today / INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party / Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.