Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) (74930 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Emodeee: 10:55pm On May 18, 2016
PunkyV:
Slim or thick
lol @ big.

which one do you like? Which one is your current boyfriend? Don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by hottestberry08(f): 10:59pm On May 18, 2016
Thick! Thicker!! Thickest!!![color=#006600][/color] tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by bewla(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin thick thick thick thick thick thick...all the way! grin

I can imagine how it feels to be cuddled, throw me in the bed, yet very gentle not to hurt me... grin grin grin

That body built is juz perfect for such a hyper person like me cool tongue
so he can be ur bouncer abi
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy I came here to see all of em pick muscular..
yeah the six packs crews
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by sugarkemi(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2016
nikkypearl:
I love 'em bigger than no "4" embarassed coz I love to play with bobbie
Big body directly proportional to small prick(2m) and slim body directly proportional to long prick(6m)
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by anonym0us: 11:00pm On May 18, 2016
ireneony:
This is serious
Should I go with muscular? No! Most nairaland guys are not muscular, they will probably eat me alive. To be on a safer side.... anyone will go for me...as long he can take good care of me grin
u resemble girl wey go smell pu§sy- wizkid 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am a bit on the fat side so the slim guy sure pass for me. grin
...... grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 18, 2016
bewla:
so he can be ur bouncer abi

grin not bouncer...but a defender

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ireneony(f): 11:02pm On May 18, 2016
anonym0us:
u resemble girl wey go smell pu§sy- wizkid 2016
I don't understand ur statement. .
Paraphrase
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 11:04pm On May 18, 2016
Ion care if the prick is 1.5m embarassed
sugarkemi:
Big body directly proportional to small prick(2m) and slim body directly proportional to long prick(6m)
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by bewla(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2016
hottestberry08:

Na body u see no engine
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by bewla(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2016
hottestberry08:

Na body u see no engine
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by lordyugo: 11:05pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy am not fat,am just chubby cheesy

luv chubby cos of how wet d get

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am a bit on the fat side so the slim guy sure pass for me. grin
Correct babe!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
KashyBaby, I thought u'd like me just the way I am embarassed

grin Lol...ofcurz, I wudnt mind whatever body built u have boo..so fret not..Ur juz fine...
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by donmoz(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
9ja girls no sabi ansa question...the question was wic do u prefer dem no say explain y na long story I just dey see

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by mzhorlah(f): 11:08pm On May 18, 2016
Slim all the way

I have a spot for slim ,cute guys

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by nonjebose(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2016
#spreads mat to read comments, while munching popcorn#
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 18, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Congratulations you made the right choice, the humble boy is @ your full service, may God give me the strength grin to execute the job, and I pray that my tool grin will not disappoint me grin

grin as long Ur a great a lover & loyal....who doesn't want that?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by bewla(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...... grin grin grin
o boy see some thing dont mess or joke with this work na serious workv
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2016
titi4fola:
really? Thought I should repeated it..
repeat not repeated. illi like you dey follow look for better thing
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin Lol...ofcurz, I wudnt mind whatever body built u have boo..so fret not..Ur juz fine...
smiley wink making me smile to my bed... I appreciate this dear, u sweet! kiss

I'll be on my way to dreamland angel... NightyNighty kiss
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 18, 2016
andreernest28:
kashybaby always on point.

kiss grin thanks boo
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Dimsteel(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2016
nikkypearl:
Ion care if the prick is 1.5m embarassed

Lol.. This cracked me up.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by mizzyboy007: 11:10pm On May 18, 2016
Make una leave all this things... if there is no money, no girl will come near any man. Girls will do anything for money.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ireneony(f): 11:11pm On May 18, 2016
donmoz:
9ja girls no sabi ansa question...the question was wic do u prefer dem no say explain y na long story I just dey see
really grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by bewla(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2016
mzhorlah:
Slim all the way

I have a spot for slim ,cute guys
u self slim abi body jam body
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by lordyugo: 11:13pm On May 18, 2016
nikkypearl:

luv dat loool
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by tunergy(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2016
nikkypearl:

To Fnck you go sweet gan!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 18, 2016
shocked what these ladies before me talkin
....I like em body builder big! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
smiley wink making me smile to my bed... I appreciate this dear, u sweet! kiss

I'll be on my way to dreamland angel... NightyNighty kiss

Sleep tyt kiss hugs x kisses..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by wristbangle: 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
Me sef no say if OP see option number 2 guy now, that's the end of the chapter cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.