Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (394 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by loverence(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2016
My gf n I have been dateing for some years now...we had issue and I was at fault,we stayed away from each other for almost a year..i came back pleading and she accepted ...but things are no longer like they use to,she doesn't call at her own will,only if she saw my miss call,she doesn't text me,she doesn't chat me up only if I made the first move,she no longer tells me she love me after our call...but her sister told me she fell sick when I left her,she calm to love me but she doesn't prove it...what should I do cause am confuse,i love her a lot can't lose her...please your advice is needed....
Re: Advice Needed by Obinovictor(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2016
Are you kidding me? Almost a year? And now you want things to just fall back in place?

The truth is it will be difficult, just give it time. She can't jump at you again... YOU PROBABLY BROKE HER HEART! Give it time bro
Re: Advice Needed by MRNipples(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2016
HOW I WISH EVERY GUY CAN BE LIKE ME, THAT I SAINTSAMURAI WILL TEXT OR CALL A LADY SEVERAL TIMES AND SHE WONT CALL BACK. DAMM!!! NO LADY ON EARTH NOT EVEN BEYONCE CAN STRESS ME, YOU MISBEHAVE I MOVE ON TO OTHER LADIES PRAYING TO TAKE YOUR PLACE. LIFE IS TOO SHORT AND I AM TOO HANDSOME,FRESH AND BLESS TO WORRY MYSELF ABOUT A PARTICULAR LADY. YOU FORM RIHANA FOR ME THEN I MOVE ON TO SHAKIRA. NO TIME MEHNN!!!! @OP STOP WORRYING YOURSELF, LIFE IS TOO SHORT, TAKE YOUR STAND, IF SHE WONT CHANGE THEN MOVE THE FUCKING ON.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by wilybebsy(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2016
I cant help you mehn smiley
Re: Advice Needed by gabinogem(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2016
My brotherly advice is for u to move on cuz I believe u are trying so hard to peel an old injury. She's trying to move on with her life & right now she's seeing u as a stranger.

Just let her be, it will do u much good.
Re: Advice Needed by PunkyV(f): 5:23pm On May 19, 2016
Maybe she's still a little guarded, in case you go back to your old ways & break her heart again. You know what they say about a leopard.. wink
Re: Advice Needed by Ugogabriel(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2016
She is no more interested and neva u make the mistake of forcing urself on a girl. Talk to her and if she continues jst allow her be for now
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 19, 2016
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Their Stuffs Or Games / Congratulating Refiner In Advance / Do You Think I Should Contest For Mr Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.