Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (13368 Views)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Omuka: 4:44pm On May 31, 2016
Ilegend please help your guy o. There is this girl, i have been chatting with her on whatsapp so during our matric we saw each other, but since then she started behaving weird so i bonned her, because i thought she does not like me. But now she started texting me now, but when she texts and i want to start making the chat lively she starts behaving weird again if i stop she would text me the next day. Does it mean she is interested in me? What can i do to get her please.
Re: by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 31, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 31, 2016

Re: by Tweak2k: 5:34pm On May 31, 2016
iLegend:

53 check my profile and fill in the blank with 53.
thanks will talk to you leta
Re: by Kolade354(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2016
Ilegend I need your help.
Re: by Omuka: 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
Omuka:
Ilegend please help your guy o. There is this girl, i have been chatting with her on whatsapp so during our matric we saw each other, but since then she started behaving weird so i bonned her, because i thought she does not like me. But now she started texting me now, but when she texts and i want to start making the chat lively she starts behaving weird again if i stop she would text me the next day. Does it mean she is interested in me? What can i do to get her please.
ilegend please answer me na
Re: by Samuel8604: 6:47pm On May 31, 2016
ilegend , baba u too much

help me oo

There is this friend of my am really into, I sincerely love her. Though I haven't ask her out, still trying to be a gud friend , I havent her ask her out because I don't know wat that may result to, as I don't wanna loose. her.
I show her so much love and care. we do spend little tym together on daily basis, we are very close.
bt my confusion as to maybe ask her out grows higher wen she recently asked me this question dat 'why am I being so nice and caring to her''
all I could say is that i there are two reasons, first, because dat who I am (she nods to dat in affirmation )
second.. I said I will tell her on 14sep, which happens to b ma birthdate.(though I gave dat second reason cos am not sure of how she's going to respond to me asking her out...
This days my love for her is more deeper than before..

whatsapp no bro(a little more to b discussed)
Re: by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 31, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by psure: 7:36pm On May 31, 2016
Yeh!! I'm so elated as my call don finally ring cheesy
Re: by MrCork: 7:40pm On May 31, 2016
iLegend:
[Boys/Men Only] Any Girl Giving You Headache To Crack Down? Ask And You'll Receive!

1. I know there's a girl you want to talk to but don't know how to go about it, ASK.

2. I know there's a girl controlling or trying to control you, ASK.

3. I know you're shy/nervous to talk to her, ASK.

4. I know you suck in bed except you take an enhancer like tramadol or other substances, ASK.

5. I know you already know what to talk about, but don't know how to initiate it, ASK.

6. I know you're only here to read and run away — don't be lazy, ASK.

7. I know there's a girl playing hard to get, and mind games on you, ASK.

8. I know that you know, but remember, nobody knows everything, so ASK or CONTRIBUTE.

Everything a man needs to know about women and how their small medulla oblongata works.

The power of Psychology + Confidence + Humor + Mindset and Attitude when dealing with a woman.

I KNOW YOU'RE PASSING THROUGH A DILEMMA WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX.

WHY DIE IN SILENCE WHE YOU CAN BURST UP THE SILENCE AND LEARN ONE OR SIX THINGS!

If you're an expert contribute and help your fellow guys!

Keep the questions coming, but don't expect an immediate reply. Remember, there'll always be a reply to your question(s).

iLegend

.......Dakskin females are toooo plenty in Nigeria......thats why we Londoners refuse to come back home to marrry...any sugestions or solouttion? angry
Re: by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 31, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 31, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 31, 2016
iLegend:

Taking her to church will create more bonds and emotion. Okay, givit-a-try.
Thanks.
Re: by stancod(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=iLegend post=46143483]

Wow! Good problem, easy solutions!

You're on the losing side. Don't allow your temperature to rise. Okay? I'll analyze and give you the solution to your situation.

1. long distance relationship
This is one of the worst relationships you can embark on. I have tried it and it worked, but she was hurt at the end. One of the people involved in a long distance relationship will always get hurt. And that person is the one who invests more EMOTIONS. The more in love and attached you are to the relationship the more the pains when the building finally collapses. Be warned!

2. i luv her & she luvs me 2
Yes, I know you love her, but how do you know she loves you? Women are emotional creatures. They act based on the feelings and emotions at that moment. When that moment is over and what sparked the emotion wasn't there anymore, they change their minds. Women don't mean what they say, and they don't say what they mean!

Double your dating&comedy writing secret: pls where can i download those books& can i get the hard copy. U said i should learn how to use your female sextape in conversations.pls where is the femalesextape & how can i use it. In ESCOF how can i activate the emotion& sex.u've given me ideal on comic.tanx. Pls what do you think should be my steps now.should i give her break of 1week not to call her nd wen she calls should i missed her call then i activate the ESCOF.tanx bro
Re: by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 31, 2016

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2016

Re: by stancod(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
iLegend:

I'll get back to you later lemme handle other messages.
ok bro
Re: by dryakson(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2016
Speechless.. I swear this ilegend is witch.... I just tried some of the things he discussed..
Aswea it worked like charm

1 Like

Re: by pleased(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2016
iLegend:

NEXT

iLegend.

@iLegend my own is different.

Am a friendly person, so Nice, kind and Caring that Ladies use to say it in my present and also make dem to like me. I But i hav one issue wit ladies. After some hav admire and like me anytime i try to ask dem out or Woo dem them there Answer always NO, is it because i play too much wit dem or what?

And Dis make me to b single since 2011 till date, now am in higher institution bt still d same, in sch i use to go around all d classes to pass information and dis make pple to like me & it also make me to Popular, anytime i went to pass info. some wil b d first person to ask of my number bt anytime i woo dem it always NO & also dey don't take me serious is it because am too playing wit dem. And dis make me to hav a low esteemed and its a burden to me seeing pple dat are younger dan me, pple Dat am better off dan dem to some extent having GF, while girls turning me down.

1. So one of my friend now gave me one ND1 student , he has already talk to her my own is jst to see d girl & talk beta but wen i talk wit d girl she started doin maybe i talk as a gentle man & also carry love for head. So it takes a week wit calls & msg bfor she do normal.

Afta 1 or 2 weeks we went for Break, during d break i wil call, msg, send card to her bt she won't call me wit d card i sent to her she will either flash.

After resumption i call her dat we nid to talk bt she always give excuses & later told me dat we should b friend & i love dis girl.

2. I meet dis girl on campus, i ask of her number, she said she doesn't kwn it off head, so i gave her my number & tel her to call me. To my surprise bfor 1hour hav seen 5missed calls on my fone, i don't call back, bfor evening she call i don't pick it so i decided to cal her in d evening we talked but in our conversation she shows someone dat hav interest already witout telling her my mind.

To b short we are now Together, but i act as someone dat is desperate for love to her, i care, so soft to her, i calls, msg day & nite. Am doing dis as to see me as d best caring person ( thought i don't pretend but dat is me). Now she started behave somehow now.

Pls how can i make girls come after me?

How can i b bad?

Is it not good to be caring, nice, kind and straight forward to girls? Cos i kwn girls like bad person & see we dat nice, kind, gentle as bored or Mugu.

What's d best way to start with girl? Friend or u jst woo dem direct

How can i Handle Girls?

How can i solve my problem.

And also give me some OT (hope u understand)

And this always burden me alot, girls don't take me serious anytime i approach dem, there are many more like dat but i don't like written i prefer Oral and i wil b glad if u can give me ur number and i call u den we talk better.

Thanks In Advanced.
Re: by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2016

Re: by Acermoon(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

I only do Whatsapp.
You'll be first person I'll give a chance.
53 is my code. Check my profile and you'll understand. First whatsapp me with a little intro.
Your problem is solved.
Excellency.... can I whatsapp you too?
Re: by Theophinio(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

Oh good! I love the word 'demonstrate' instead profess on 'confess.'

There are so many subtle ways of demonstrating love.

1. Straight to the brain eye contact. When you make that kinda eye contact you'll see a woman's pupil begins to dilate. Choose only one eye and look at it so strongly with a little smile and lust on your face.

2. Touch her softly on her face, then whisper some inaudible phrases in her ears and she'll say, "I can't hear you", repeat yourself or anything along that line. What this does is; it'll send a chill down her spine. Some girls can't handle it. They'll get hôrny easily, butit tickles others.

3. Taking the lead and being the alpha male. You don't ask; you just take action after observing her body language that she likes you. Kiss her without asking for it. Spank her ass when no one is watching be it in public. Spank her face and gently bite her lips, then caution her to stop kissing you. (it's role play). Try to whisper something to her ear, launch a fast kiss; then stop and tell her to stop molesting you that you'll tell your father or your uncle. You know how kids act. Yes, that's what women respond to. I promise you it works like charm.

The above is for someone you're already dating.

Now for someone you're still wooing don't profess love, else you'll get hurt, but demonstrate an alpha male trait. I'm the man and you must get to know me. The 'I don't care attitude' is what you need here. Talk dirty as in not full blown dirty talk. Soft p0rn dirty talk.

Misinterpret her eg. She says, please help me open the door.
You: No, I don't like doggy style. I only know how to close the doggy.

She: what's the time?
You: it's 6ex o'clock. (It doesn't matter if it's 1PM).

A woman already know you're into her by your body language; you can't hide it. So don't try to tell her what she already knows. Confuse her by not professing it. If you don't profess she'll begin to doubt her initial assumption, and that'll amplifies the love she has for you.

If there must be somebody to profess love let that person be her, while you demonstrate it.

I don't know if you understand everything I just said.

iLegend.
Perfectly understood
#Winks
Re: by Favourog13(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Legendary legendus, I get one new catch for area. She dey form lovey dovey. Every day, she must request for small osusu from me either to buy skirt for church qoir. Abeg I wan login to her Internet. Show me the way as e dey hot cos I am new in the game though I dey camouflage wella.
Re: by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2016

Re: by stancod(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

I'll get back to you later lemme handle other messages.
bros i still dey wait. Tanx
Re: by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

No p, but I already have lots of Whatsapp msgs from men and women. I'll try my best to keep it first asked first served.

Bro, stop giving all this scope out at once. I have read through a lot of your books you post here (DYD and co)and I think that's okay for any guy to turn a real player. Stop making them lazy ass nigga who can't do it on their own.
Re: by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

I'll soon stop.
My nigga, pls send those books to my email.
nnairaland@gmail.com
Re: by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

Quite unfortunate, I don't have those books any more. There's a guy who opened a thread about 13 dating books or something like that. Search for him and ask him to send you the books or ask other people he had sent to.
Ok. Well, i really don't think i need them. I don't wanna be a play boy. I'm already natural and okay.
Re: by guente02(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have a girl I've been dating since November '15 and everything is kinda boring. She kinda digs me buh wouldn't let me know and all that. At the initial stage we dont get to see though we stay in the same city and since we was on holidays it made matters worse. Obviously I'm the one more committed to the relationship because i call most of the time and all try to reach out. I rarely tell her that i love her but I've actually said so in the past amd it hurts me because she's always nonchalant about it so i stopped since it wasn't.

Fast forward to recent times, she comes to my crib after having asked her cause she can't do so on her own volition. She kisses me with vigour but thats it as she won't want me to proceed giving me stories of how her brother admonished her about the way of guys being fond of dumping girls after having sex and all buh i told to sit on my laps as i tried swaying her thoughts.

How do i turn the table because im considering a breakup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plus Sized Pantless Alhaja Lady Twerk For The Crowd At An Event, See Reactions / been Disturbing Me Since Then Help / Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.