Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (13371 Views)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by minexpo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
I guess av messed up....I recently told her I luv her which I av hardly done...wat can I do nw embarassedI guess av messed up....I recently told her I luv her which I av hardly done...wat can I do nw
Re: by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2016

Re: by minexpo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
one more tin...I beg u in d name of ma family.. lol...I want us 2 chart more on watsapp plzzzzzzzzz
Re: by RedCapChief(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
EmpressPee, this thread is for men only cheesy
Don't be peeping
Re: by Davland(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: by Omuka: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Chairman abeg help me over this, there is one girl in my school, we are chatting very well, the first time I profess love to her she told me she has a boyfriend I just said OK that's nice and her reply was so u believe, the next day I also told her about how I love her she also mentioned about having a guy i said OK again and she was like so? The problem is that I don't know if she is using I have a boyfriend as leverage to make me keep chasing her. What do I do.
Re: by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ilegend I must say you are doing a nice work here, I just relocated to a new area, one day I went to the nearest church here for the first time and saw 2 girls that attracted me, now I want to make sure I get one among these 2 sisters. Since I am new to the church and these ladies do not know me, how can I start this and succeed in one of them because I want to go into a relationship that will lead to marriage. Like I said, I just went to the church once on a Wednesday evening and after the meeting I went home. I look forward for your response. Thanks.
Re: by Cannonleo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
iLegend:

I ask to much questions that you would think that I am an FBI official? Hahahahahha! I love your sincerity.

I really want to handle this first come first serve and I'm becoming a little lazy to type lately. How I wish I type with a system. Everything is done with a phone.

I'll get back to you after taking care of 2 or 3 guys I freaking need to respond to. No probs. I gotcha back.

And for the ESCOF, I have added intellectual button in lower case, now it's ESCOFi. Women dig intellectual bad boys a lot; aka the good-bad boys.

Chat later.
Oga mi I am still waiting for u
Re: by Kaycole: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
I need ur no bro
Re: by temi4fash(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Meet a babe on whatsapp..

we are in a group together on whatsapp

She pm first but said it was a mistake, i said no wahala but there are no mistakes in life, we got hooked up for a reason and held a brief convo with her via whatsapp.

Then about 3 or 4 days ago she just sent me pm and we have been having a not too part convo though i go blank sometime.

But i dont think i have done badly so far.

what do i want?

Just dont wanna blow it. i want to be unpredictable and enjoy the moment and see where it leads us.

Can you good tips on how to do that.

Thanks

Abeg answer Cannonleo questions.. i have same ish too

ILegend
Re: by classichsy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice one Bro. Keep up the good work.
Tell dem Table size Catfish guys technical know-how to get
the Table size catfish girls and maybe Juvenile girls too
and they can stop chasing dem fingerlings girls(kids)...
Re: by owolabiza(m): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for this thread.

I met a girl in my office, she came to do her IT, we became friends to the extent that we do call ourselves and talk for a long period, we both likes our selves, we talk, laugh and play together, though she has a boyfriend which she didn't tell me but I get to know during one of our conversation, I so much like this girl to the extent that she's giving me a sleepless night, I asked her out, but she told me that after Ramadan which I oblige, but unfortunately she changed her behaviors towards me during the holiday, will call her she won't pick, giving me all sorts of attitudes, I discover that our communication reduce drastically to the extent that was confused if by any chance have offended her, if I call her and she she didn't pick, she won't bother to reply my call...pls help me am really in love with her...Thank you
Re: by owolabiza(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for this thread. I met a girl in my office, she came to do her IT, we became friends to the extent that we do call ourselves and talk for a long period, we both likes our selves, we talk, laugh and play together, though she has a boyfriend which she didn't tell me but I get to know during one of our conversation, I so much like this girl to the extent that she's giving me a sleepless night, I asked her out, but she told me that after Ramadan which I oblige, but unfortunately she changed her behaviors towards me during the holiday, will call her she won't pick, giving me all sorts of attitudes, I discover that our communication reduce drastically to the extent that was confused if by any chance have offended her, if I call her and she she didn't pick, she won't bother to reply my call...pls help me am really in love with her...Thank you
Re: by Obiomon: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2016
After we haven't talked for about 2 to 3 months after I have discovered that whenever I call her so we should meet in school or so ever she would be acting weird making me wanna loose my balls by begging her like other guys do(you no na I can't fall for that, not anymore!!! When have gat Ilegend ?? Nah ! Not gon work) nyways back to it.. So I sense what she was trying to to play so ever since then I didn't Call her nor text her (just wanted to clear her thinking that ain't that kinda guy) she didn't call nor text eIther so , I didn't give a fucck either. Well fast forward to today I just felt like braking the cold ice I sent her this. Me: I just had bryson tiller's self righteous(that's cos she told me she loved song very much) and remembered you and was like wtf!!! Really!!! But You try sha, keep the game going gurl!!!! So long you eat well and belle fu. And she texted me few minutes later asking where I was . Knowing you said we shouldn't ans boring questions with boring anwers I gave some time and replied. Me: Right now am in space n watching u . Funny enough she called me just once and I didn't pick and she didn't call again, I just laughed . Well I know she was thinking I was gon rush to call her ASAP but nahh I didn't . Am to call her maybe tomorrow or next... So my nigga what do you have to ssay about my poerformance... Is theere any flaws or anything I missed that was suppposed to be done .... Juust tel me your mind. And thanks for the level you made me inprove when it comes to the ladies
Re: by Obiomon: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Obiomon:
After we haven't talked for about 2 to 3 months after I have discovered that whenever I call her so we should meet in school or so ever she would be acting weird making me wanna loose my balls by begging her like other guys do(you no na I can't fall for that, not anymore!!! When have gat Ilegend ?? Nah ! Not gon work) nyways back to it.. So I sense what she was trying to to play so ever since then I didn't Call her nor text her (just wanted to clear her thinking that ain't that kinda guy) she didn't call nor text eIther so , I didn't give a fucck either. Well fast forward to today I just felt like braking the cold ice I sent her this. Me: I just had bryson tiller's self righteous(that's cos she told me she loved song very much) and remembered you and was like wtf!!! Really!!! But You try sha, keep the game going gurl!!!! So long you eat well and belle fu. And she texted me few minutes later asking where I was . Knowing you said we shouldn't ans boring questions with boring anwers I gave some time and replied. Me: Right now am in space n watching u . Funny enough she called me just once and I didn't pick and she didn't call again, I just laughed . Well I know she was thinking I was gon rush to call her ASAP but nahh I didn't . Am to call her maybe tomorrow or next... So my nigga what do you have to ssay about my poerformance... Is theere any flaws or anything I missed that was suppposed to be done .... Juust tel me your mind. And thanks for the level you made me inprove when it comes to the ladies
ilegend oooo see my post na , I need to act fast
Re: by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2016

Re: by Obiomon: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2016
iLegend:

Sow Obiomon, I'm so occupied lately, and I have been focused on my books too. I have lots of msgs on NL and Whatsapp, but haven't replied either. I have replied a lot and more kept coming. I wish I have some free time.
the time you used typing this is very enough to say what I want to hear undecided grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2016
❤This stup!d thread angry
Re: by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2016

Re: by Obiomon: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2016
iLegend:

My mind? You're cool bro; I love it. Make sure you fúck her fast and make it a memorable sex and she'll be the one disturbing your life. Keep your 'not being' needy and desperate attitude on as you've been doing. Advance and close the deal. Use humor and touch bodi to knack her akpako fast. There's no time to waste. If she wan form; ignore the formings, it's natural to them. Don't go back to your nice boy and don't give a fúck it ain't working out.

Women want things that are hard to get and especially bad boys who act like they're not truly interested. It's a game and you got it nailed.

Great sex make women fall in love like mad; they can't help it, but don't break her heart o! Hmm! I'm watching you with one eye like illuminati grin
lol thanks man . Appreciate . Gon work on it more n am following you like nokia follow come charger grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: by NLjona(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
ilegend the boss.. I respect you and greatest harddon.. yoy guys have really taught me a lot.. I'm now getting better myself..thanks you two

but please answer this for me..

one of my girls just asked me one of the questions I dunno how to answer.. I've been using dese tips wella on her ever since .. and now I'm creating a lil drama btwn us so it wont gt boring cos we've not quareled before.. we havnt talked since and I don't chat her up wen I see her only or reply her mesgs.. (she's been d one doin 90% of the calling and texting )..

so after not talking for days now she has asked this dreaded question and I don't wanna fùck up with a woozy answer.. she said.. "what really am I to you?".. please help me answer it and possibly futher advice me on it.. thanks
Re: by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2016

Re: by NLjona(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahahahha. I have gotten such a question at least 15 trillion times and I have NEVER answered it and NEVER will except I'm ready. If you answer the relationship will only last 3 or 5 months. It's like she has conquered you, so she owns you. We don't value what we own, we want what we can't afford. If she's in her early 20s you're in trouble, but if she's in her late 20s, then no shaking.

Like I usually say, not all questions require an answer and some questions from women are just stupid. I don't have time for stupid questions, so I use humor and sarcasm.

Question:
"what really am I to you?"

Answer

1. My assistant secretary, I hope you're with your pen? Have you eaten today? She: yes. You: what are you wearing?

2. My VP Osibanjo. I'll soon go back to London for penis treatment and enlargement and I'll return after 10 days as a tourist.

3. Sing a song along the line like (Beenieman, PSquare) or whatever.

5. You're like an iPhone 25 to me, that's why I handle you with care. Abi you want make I handle you anyhow? C'mon! You're better than that. (Quickly cover up with a naughty question — women love to hear naughty things). What are you doing with your fingers right now? She: Typing. You: Hmmm! Only typing? Hmm! I dey look you with one naughty eye.

Listen: Make sure you always have something fun and naughty to say whenever she asks that silly question.

Don't ever answer that question until you're ready to engage and marry her. Don't fall for the pressure even if she asks you that same question 50 billion times. Don't promise a woman what you're not ready to do, it's bad and wicked, so use humor and never get bothered even if she acts emotional about it.

lol.. I just dey smile anyhow.. thanks bro..
and why did u talk about the age diffrence.. don't get that part.. besides she's just 19
Re: by Obiomon: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahahahha. I have gotten such a question at least 15 trillion times and I have NEVER answered it and NEVER will except I'm ready. If you answer the relationship will only last 3 or 5 months. It's like she has conquered you, so she owns you. We don't value what we own, we want what we can't afford. If she's in her early 20s you're in trouble, but if she's in her late 20s, then no shaking.

Like I usually say, not all questions require an answer and some questions from women are just stupid. I don't have time for stupid questions, so I use humor and sarcasm.

Question:

Answer

1. My assistant secretary, I hope you're with your pen? Have you eaten today? She: yes. You: what are you wearing?

2. My VP Osibanjo. I'll soon go back to London for penis treatment and enlargement and I'll return after 10 days as a tourist.

3. Sing a song along the line like (Beenieman, PSquare) or whatever.

5. You're like an iPhone 25 to me, that's why I handle you with care. Abi you want make I handle you anyhow? C'mon! You're better than that. (Quickly cover up with a naughty question — women love to hear naughty things). What are you doing with your fingers right now? She: Typing. You: Hmmm! Only typing? Hmm! I dey look you with one naughty eye.

Listen: Make sure you always have something fun and naughty to say whenever she asks that silly question.

Don't ever answer that question until you're ready to engage and marry her. Don't fall for the pressure even if she asks you that same question 50 billion times. Don't promise a woman what you're not ready to do, it's bad and wicked, so use humor and never get bothered even if she acts emotional about it.

Nljona shey you see. I told you same but different instances
Re: by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2016

Re: by NLjona(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Obiomon:
Nljona shey you see. I told you same but different instances

yeah true bro.. like you don dey turn pro small small oo.. wink .thanks sha
Re: by NLjona(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
iLegend:

19? Please don't EVER and mean EVER give a direct answer. Use the humor style above. Younger girls can leave a man easily, the moment you act nice or like a wussy. In fact, there nothing to clarify.

Don't just give a woman the answer she expects, except it's a NO. Make fun of her question. If you're in Port Harcourt or around listen to Popo and Omotalk on Wazobia 94.1 FM. They use all these things (techniques) unknowingly with their callers. All the girls love them. They make fun of women on air in an arrogant and humorous way.

I swear those wazobia guys matter tire me.. they are just awesome with them ladies and they love it
Re: by Obiomon: 3:49am On Jul 15, 2016
NLjona:

yeah true bro.. like you don dey turn pro small small oo.. wink .thanks sha
lmao
Re: by psure: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thanks a lot, iLegend.
Just came out of one kind long ban ni oo.
Re: by rhid1: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
iLegend:
[Boys/Men Only] Any Girl Giving You Headache To Crack Down? Ask And You'll Receive!

1. I know there's a girl you want to talk to but don't know how to go about it, ASK.

2. I know there's a girl controlling or trying to control you, ASK.

3. I know you're shy/nervous to talk to her, ASK.

4. I know you suck in bed except you take an enhancer like tramadol or other substances, ASK.

5. I know you already know what to talk about, but don't know how to initiate it, ASK.

6. I know you're only here to read and run away — don't be lazy, ASK.

7. I know there's a girl playing hard to get, and mind games on you, ASK.

8. I know that you know, but remember, nobody knows everything, so ASK or CONTRIBUTE.

Everything a man needs to know about women and how their small medulla oblongata works.

The power of Psychology + Confidence + Humor + Mindset and Attitude when dealing with a woman.

I KNOW YOU'RE PASSING THROUGH A DILEMMA WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX.

WHY DIE IN SILENCE WHE YOU CAN BURST UP THE SILENCE AND LEARN ONE OR SIX THINGS!

If you're an expert contribute and help your fellow guys!

Keep the questions coming, but don't expect an immediate reply. Remember, there'll always be a reply to your question(s).

iLegend

hy bro!
just last week,I saw dis girl and got attracted to her,I followed her and collected her contact,........... i called her 3days after and we talked for some minutes and everytin went well, She has not bin picking my calls since then,........wat could b d cause and wat should I do?
Re: by Obiomon: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
rhid1:

hy bro!
just last week,I saw dis girl and got attracted to her,I followed her and collected her contact,........... i called her 3days after and we talked for some minutes and everytin went well, She has not bin picking my calls since then,........wat could b d cause and wat should I do?
what did you guys talk about?? She obviously moved you to the boring set of guys (note that when talking or chatting wif a gurl she may sound positive making you think she's feeling you but deep insinde they ain't! At that moment they jes wanna end the convo n start acting this drama)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / Video Of Frog Coming Out Of A Woman’s Toto Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.