Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

- Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (13373 Views)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by willace(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
I like this girl but she told me she already has a serious boyfriend. But she shows signs she likes me.

How do i know if she is telling the truth and how do i make her fall for me if that is the case.

Help me iLegend
Re: by rhid1: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
Obiomon:
what did you guys talk about?? She obviously moved you to the boring set of guys (note that when talking or chatting wif a gurl she may sound positive making you think she's feeling you but deep insinde they ain't! At that moment they jes wanna end the convo n start acting this drama)
thanks bro
we didn't really talk much,just getting to know each other,.......so wat do I do now or I've lost her?
Re: by naijafox(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
iLegend:

Wow! You're such a nice guy! I know your problems! Stop being a nice guy. I don't want to be harsh on you. I'll go slowly like Buhari.

You've made 5 million mistakes already.

1. You don't go on a date with a woman. It's either you hang-out with her in your house or a bar/restaurant close to your house.

Only AFCs and wussies go on dates. Remove the clause go on a date in your dictionary except you're referring to date and time.

2. You don't propose to a girl for anything until it's time for marriage. Don't give a women the power of either YES or NO.

You've already started dating why ask for either a yes or no?
Act as her boyfriend already, and don't ask for permission to become her boyfriend. You caused everything.

3. You proposed again? Guy be careful before I slap you through this phone now! You just amplified the situation.

Let me tell you a bad boy is banging her right now. Take it or leave it.

4. Wow! How amazing! You call, text and what again? Chat. Do you mean video chat? Women don't like this, but they'll always tell you they need a caring guy. Make them chase you and do all the calling and texting. For me I don't even reply or pick, but when I do, I do it late. I'm a busy man. I always make them angry for a reason. Don't worry about that for now.

Does she call you back? Does she anticipate your replies? Mehn! No single suspense and curiosity build up. Anyways, you're not alone.

5. You affirmed your LOVE to her? Bro, turn your back let me flog you kobobo. If a woman affirms her love to me I lose interest immediately, and that's exactly how the brain of 99.9% of women work. You only affirm love in marriage not in courtship! You may sarcastically insinuate love, but don't affirm it.

If you tell a girl you love her you've LOST 80% of the spark and intrigue! Only a bad boy/player can affirm love and still retain a woman not a nice boy.

At least you tried this time by not mentioning any thing about your/her previous dates.

"Don't know what else to say or do?" Please don't say anything yet, I'll be your guide.

Thinking of quitting? At last you remembered the Economy is bad! Lucky you.

Women don't say what they mean, and they don't mean what they say!

Wait a minute!
HAVE YOU BROWSED HER NETWORK?

When I have free time you'll give/teach you everything you need, step by step.

Stay tuned for the solution(s).
FemaleSextapes.

My name is iLegend, and I just want to make NO sense to the senseless!

iLegend

My guy u just finished work, I don get many gf but I never really ask any one say ' would u b my gf' once me and babe dey chat I dey try dey put sex talk small small, once we bleeped, if na slow Bleep ,we dey relationship,
If na hard Bleep. We be friends with benefits
Re: by Davidolives(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
iLegend:

Surekay

ANSWER 1

Don't let religion cloud your reasoning. We Africans are forcefully forced into religion by the whites.

Most Nigerian girls are religious, but if you know what they do with bad boys you'll be shocked.

Religion is a good thing, but women can't help but disobey God once in a while. God kept a loophole for them with the word "forgiveness" of whatever @@ they commit, so these girls leverage on it every single time. They'll only open up to a bad boy in secret, never to a nice guy. They think nice guys can't keep secrets!

Listen

When a girl notices you see her as a good girl, she'll act as a good girl towards you. And any naughty or sexual attempt from you will make you look like a pervert.
(If you belong here, you're in trouble. Talking about sex with her will get her infuriated).

When a girl notices you see her as a bad girl she'll act as a naughty girl towards you despite how religious she is.
(If you belong here, you're in a good shape. Talking about sex with her will get her hot and ho.rny).

So, you're the cause why she declines your advancement. Any man who acts clean and nice with a woman is considered a boring guy. PERIOD.

Any man who acts dirty and humorous with a woman is seen as a fun guy. PERIOD. And that is the kinda guy they want to sleėp with.

From today, assume every girl is a naughty girl despite her religion. And act naughty when the time permits and you'll be surprised at their reactions. I promise.

ANSWER 2

1. she be religious lady
If I hear. When Church closes they go straight to a guy's house 40% of the time. I know what I'm saying. All girls that come close to me act naughty despite how religious they are. The way I see them is the way they act. She's a human, not a religion.. Religion is only there to guide her steps, but unfortunately, women are tired of religion, but they can never say it out; it's like a taboo to say something against the Almighty. They want to runaway, but they can't. They're already accustomed to it from child hood, so they act religious to people who see them that way, but act naughty to people who see them as a good-bad girl.

2. later she know and started entering my room
She entered your room and you did nothing = NICE GUY (women see nice guys as just friends).

3. we became close friends to the extent that she will stay in my room till 12 midnight
And you did nothing? Not even a kiss? Hmmm! Nice guy.

4. we sleep in the same bed
Omo see love o! And you did nothing? Did your d!ck rise around 5AM?

5. she's not in any relationship
Even a lizard knows she loves you, but your niceness makes her sick and she can NEVER EVER tell you. It's not her job

6 guys in our school that is toasting her and she always decline,
She LOVES YOU. She wants you be a man and make her feel like a women, later in Church, she'll ask God for forgiveness and God will forgive her. Case closed.

7. I have never had any girl friend
Bad reply. Women hate men without a girlfriend or without past experiences. It psychologically makes her see you as a guy other girls don't like sexually, so why should she? (You used your mouth and put yourself in the friend zone).

8. am always gentle and shy
Now I understand. WARNING: if you want to be successful with women kill your gentlemanliness and ass.assinate your shyness. Nervousness is allowed cuz everyone has it at first. And it still comes once in a while.

9. she will say that how am a going to woo a girl with my shyness.
Oops! She already knows. Too bad. Sorry eh! You're in friend zone.

10. she sleeps in my room and everybody in the villa believe that we are dating
Is she pregnant for you now? Which side of the bed do you face? Does she hit you with her leg accidentally? Never mind.

11. she always want us to eat in the same plate
Do you prefer separate plates? She loves you, but you're a nice guy again.

12. she will get angry and I will start begging her and put the food in her mouth
You begged? Sha na the job of a nice guy. Bad boys don't beg when it's not something serious. He'll carry her to the bed, shift her religious books to one corner and fúck her good, but nice guys can't do that.

13. I told her I wanted to kiss her
You don't take permission to kiss a woman. You kiss her anytime you want. Only a weak or nice guy does that cuz he's scared of her reactions. If you do that she'll begin to hate you, but won't show it.

14. but she said NO
What do you expect her to say? A woman will always say no, but yes is on her mind. Who wants to seem cheap? Nobody. Take actions don't speak or ask actions.

15. my friend told me that I fúck up
Yes, they're 101% right. I just wish this phone has a slapping app; I would've slapped you already.

16. I can't stop thinking about her
That's exactly the job of a nice guy; thinking of a girl another guy is fùcking. Nice guys always believe a girl is a virgin or religious or a good girl, but they'll be SHOCKED the day they find the bitter truth.

17. I call her and said I have offended her that I love her but my shyness could not let me tell her, she told me that she know but I should forget it
BIG mistake. You don't profess love to a girl until it's marriage. You can sarcastically insinuate love, but don't ever profess love as a nice guy. Don't worry you've already lost her by this single act. The spark is gone. There's nothing left than boredom, and women hate it.
Do you expect her to say you should remember? Of course no. Her correct answer is definitely you should forget.

18. no more in the same place but we still communicate almost everyday
You're worsening the issue with constant interaction. Women don't like it except your insinuating naughty talk and humor most times. Give her a 2 week break and don't pick her calls or reply her messages.

19. I love that girl and I can't afford to lose her
Sorry, you've already lost her. The more you want her the more needy and desperate you'll become and women hate desperate and needy boys.

20. I don't want to repeat my mistake
There's only one way of not repeating your mistakes and that's to become a BAD BOY.

SOLUTION

1. Go and read my thread on how to chat with a woman and get her hooked. Apply the techniques there in conversations with her.

2. Use humor mixed with naughty words while talking to her.

3. I don't even know what to say again because I have a lot to say and it'll look like I'm writing a new book, get any of my books, especially the ESCOFi Remote which will address your immediate problems. If you don't have money yet, then start saving for it. You won't regret it. I have been through all these things you're going through. When I read guys complaints I just shake my head and identity with it.

Keep safe

omo as I dey read the guy story I felt like slapping him
Re: by seunny4lif(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Help me bro
Girls always tag me been nice

Some of them always look me

Worst is I have a long distance relationship and I do the calling most time sad sad sad
Re: by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: by LilcraeAnaba(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
There is this girl I dated and for some serious reasons we has to break up for a while, we chat, text, as usual but after sometime time she doesn't mind me anymore, she doesn't reply my messages anymore. It's like she doesn't know me anymore, I asked her why she behaving that way and she told me she knows what she is doing
1. What does she mean by that statement ??
2. How do I deal with this situation pls
Need your help lipsrsealed
Re: by seunny4lif(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
iLegend:
[Boys/Men Only] Any Girl Giving You Headache To Crack Down? Ask And You'll Receive!

1. I know there's a girl you want to talk to but don't know how to go about it, ASK.

2. I know there's a girl controlling or trying to control you, ASK.

3. I know you're shy/nervous to talk to her, ASK.

4. I know you suck in bed except you take an enhancer like tramadol or other substances, ASK.

5. I know you already know what to talk about, but don't know how to initiate it, ASK.

6. I know you're only here to read and run away — don't be lazy, ASK.

7. I know there's a girl playing hard to get, and mind games on you, ASK.

8. I know that you know, but remember, nobody knows everything, so ASK or CONTRIBUTE.

Everything a man needs to know about women and how their small medulla oblongata works.

The power of Psychology + Confidence + Humor + Mindset and Attitude when dealing with a woman.

I KNOW YOU'RE PASSING THROUGH A DILEMMA WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX.

WHY DIE IN SILENCE WHE YOU CAN BURST UP THE SILENCE AND LEARN ONE OR SIX THINGS!

If you're an expert contribute and help your fellow guys!

Keep the questions coming, but don't expect an immediate reply. Remember, there'll always be a reply to your question(s).

iLegend
No 2 pls
Re: by Omuka: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sir ilegend how can i be a bad boy? What can i do to be a bad boy??
Re: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: by pussyAvenger: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2016
iLegend:

Wow! You're such a nice guy! I know your problems! Stop being a nice guy. I don't want to be harsh on you. I'll go slowly like Buhari.

1. You don't go on a date with a woman. It's either you hang-out with her in your house or a bar/restaurant close to your house.

Only AFCs and wussies go on dates. Remove the clause go on a date in your dictionary except you're referring to date and time.

2. You don't propose to a girl for anything until it's time for marriage. Don't give a women the power of either YES or NO.

Act as her boyfriend already, and don't ask for permission to become her boyfriend. You caused everything.

3. You proposed again? Guy be careful before I slap you through this phone now! You just amplified the situation.

4. Wow! How amazing! You call, text and what again? Chat. Do you mean video chat? Women don't like this, but they'll always tell you they need a caring guy. Make them chase you and do all the calling and texting. For me I don't even reply or pick, but when I do, I do it late. I'm a busy man. I always make them angry for a reason. Don't worry about that for now.

Does she call you back? Does she anticipate your replies? Mehn! No single suspense and curiosity build up. Anyways, you're not alone.

5. You affirmed your LOVE to her? Bro, turn your back let me flog you kobobo. If a woman affirms her love to me I lose interest immediately, and that's exactly how the brain of 99.9% of women work. You only affirm love in marriage not in courtship! You may sarcastically insinuate love, but don't affirm it.

If you tell a girl you love her you've LOST 80% of the spark and intrigue! Only a bad boy/player can affirm love and still retain a woman not a nice boy.

At least you tried this time by not mentioning any thing about your/her previous dates.

"Don't know what else to say or do?" Please don't say anything yet, I'll be your guide.

Wait a minute!

FemaleSextapes.

iLegend
legend!!!! who d bleep are u sef? guy u are very good i swear.....is dia any chance we become watsapp friends
Re: by pussyAvenger: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2016
iLegend:

Wait a minute!

FemaleSextapes.

iLegend
legend!!!! who d bleep are u sef? guy u are very good i swear.....is dia any chance we become watsapp friends?
Re: by LilcraeAnaba(m): 4:47am On Jul 26, 2016
There is this girl I dated and for some serious reasons we has to break up for a while, we chat, text, as usual but after sometime time she doesn't mind me anymore, she doesn't reply my messages anymore. It's like she doesn't know me anymore, I asked her why she behaving that way and she told me she knows what she is doing
1. What does she mean by that statement ??
2. How do I deal with this situation pls
Need your help lipsrsealed
Re: by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2016
Good day Houx, ilegend therz this girl I met at the beach through a church program, took her number and we started chatting and I invited her to hangout twice and she had one excuse or the other so I just kinda wrote her off. Although she do display signs that she might give in when we chat or I call her.
On Sunday I sent her a msg on WhatsApp that she just ignored me and I asked if that'd how we are to become friends, so I later found out that she blocked me OK whatsapp, now am wondering should I call her cos sincerely I am second guessing myself about having a relationship in this kind weather.
Pls help me turn this around.
Re: by passionate87(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
legendary every of ur threads dey make sense I must confess. I just dey in control since I dey read ur threads I no too dey rush for gals matter like before lol. Kia they do the calling and chat the chatting,really if many guys read this ur threads we go stop to dey complain of being dump for being Mr nice guy.
one thing I observed say gals like competition when my gf see many missed calls from oda gals she just dey jealous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Frog Coming Out Of A Woman’s Toto Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.