Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (13365 Views)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Cannonleo(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Oga ilegend gudevening, Ur thread definitely interested me when I saw the contents hence this is my story no holdbacks

I consider myself a nerd( no bragging), very intelligent that usually is my first pointer when it comes to ladies(i have them around me but I have been single since 2010 (with flashes in between that seems like serious relationships that ended before they even started).
My problems are
I don't have an issue approaching a lady although am a very shy type, I use my rather comically and funny side to get them to talk to me utilizing certain situations (doesn't work on all ladies though). Fact is 70 percent of them end up on my mobile now comes the main issue. I start of smooth. You know making them laugh, the funny stuff. Occasionally probing here and there. Then I lose steam, my chats become boring (my tanks seems to go empty) but this never happens when I am attempting to fix a system or analyse a problem for them.

Am overly nice: this is the part I hate abt myself, I am too Dammm nice and unfortunately fall in love and out of love quickly. This part of me have been in consistent battle with myself for years now, and I seems to have suppressed it at a great loss to myself. I don't care about anything or anylady anymore (but I crave for companionship and a lady) I remember those when riding solo by Jason derulo was my antidote to a heart break lol. Right now I can tell you that I have no iota of love in me( all gone). Despite this I naturally and unknowingly pressed a girls ESCOF buttons and got her to say yes to me recently then from nowhere my Mr nice. Attitude came and ruined everything( she started rocking around with one guy and I ended the shir) so am single and searching again.

I fail the reading test: I am not a Gud emotions reader. Neither do I know how to read signs aka greenlights at the end I end up doin the wrong thing and making the wrong move.

The ESCOF thing: I am not goin to lie to you , due to my predicament I have read almost all books on relationships and they all blab the same thing. Treat her like a queen etc bullshit .
Then I learnt about the alpha male and ESCOf traits and attempted to try and still attempting to .I realized that I am an individual of two extremes. When I am nice , I am really nice and when I dont give a damnnn I do it to the last, I may not even ask you how are u for weeks and not bother at all. Now I am asking I need help in understanding the ESCOF theory and a little application of it (examples).

I am brutally honest: I may be mister nice guy,but when it comes to expressing myself ,I am brutally honest (if I want sex,a relationship, she bleeps up etc) I don't look for shortcuts I just say it cos I hate drama and mind games .well it usually let's me down cause the spice is missing or the unpredictability goes with the wind
So ilegend.

Let me just add this
How do I get a lady to love me and fret over me?

How do I maintain a discussion when its not comical,educational,related wise or probing in fact I ask to much questions that you would think that I am an FBI official all in the name of trying to know her?

How do I apply the principles of ESCOF and know when to switch.

I think I have lost my flaire for romance or love (for me its just work ,school, home,a couple of places etc. How do I get my groove back. I just see fine ladies around me even some coming close and I don't even care (i don dey fear say I don become recluse)?

How do I avoid goin to the extreme?

Ilegend I am a really really big case ohhhhhh but I trust you would understand me and decode my case cos you don make me expose myself.... grin
I also forgot to say there are more things about me I forgot to add I hope from the write-up above you can detect them nd the only lucky girls I have bedded have all been older ladies or gals..

Awaiting your reply
Re: by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 02, 2016

Re: by Mcslize: 3:26am On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:

I ask to much questions that you would think that I am an FBI official? Hahahahahha! I love your sincerity.

I really want to handle this first come first serve and I'm becoming a little lazy to type lately. How I wish I type with a system. Everything is done with a phone.

I'll get back to you after taking care of 2 or 3 guys I freaking need to respond to. No probs. I gotcha back.

And for the ESCOF, I have added intellectual button in lower case, now it's ESCOFi. Women dig intellectual bad boys a lot; aka the good-bad boys.

Chat later.

The link to the ESCOF pls
Re: by saintdennis(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:

Wow! You're such a nice guy! I know your problems! Stop being a nice guy. I don't want to be harsh on you. I'll go slowly like Buhari.

You've made 5 million mistakes already.

1. You don't go on a date with a woman. It's either you hang-out with her in your house or a bar/restaurant close to your house.

Only AFCs and wussies go on dates. Remove the clause go on a date in your dictionary except you're referring to date and time.

2. You don't propose to a girl for anything until it's time for marriage. Don't give a women the power of either YES or NO.

You've already started dating why ask for either a yes or no?
Act as her boyfriend already, and don't ask for permission to become her boyfriend. You caused everything.

3. You proposed again? Guy be careful before I slap you through this phone now! You just amplified the situation.

Let me tell you a bad boy is banging her right now. Take it or leave it.

4. Wow! How amazing! You call, text and what again? Chat. Do you mean video chat? Women don't like this, but they'll always tell you they need a caring guy. Make them chase you and do all the calling and texting. For me I don't even reply or pick, but when I do, I do it late. I'm a busy man. I always make them angry for a reason. Don't worry about that for now.

Does she call you back? Does she anticipate your replies? Mehn! No single suspense and curiosity build up. Anyways, you're not alone.

5. You affirmed your LOVE to her? Bro, turn your back let me flog you kobobo. If a woman affirms her love to me I lose interest immediately, and that's exactly how the brain of 99.9% of women work. You only affirm love in marriage not in courtship! You may sarcastically insinuate love, but don't affirm it.

If you tell a girl you love her you've LOST 80% of the spark and intrigue! Only a bad boy/player can affirm love and still retain a woman not a nice boy.

At least you tried this time by not mentioning any thing about your/her previous dates.

"Don't know what else to say or do?" Please don't say anything yet, I'll be your guide.

Thinking of quitting? At last you remembered the Economy is bad! Lucky you.

Women don't say what they mean, and they don't mean what they say!

Wait a minute!
HAVE YOU BROWSED HER NETWORK?

When I have free time you'll give/teach you everything you need, step by step.

Stay tuned for the solution(s).
FemaleSextapes.

My name is iLegend, and I just want to make NO sense to the senseless!

iLegend

Used to think u jes get mouth n no real cassanova a.k.a Arab orientation.

But this ur post shows experience and someone who "walks the talk"
#thumbs up
Re: by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2016
guente02:
I have a girl I've been dating since November '15 and everything is kinda boring. She kinda digs me buh wouldn't let me know and all that. At the initial stage we dont get to see though we stay in the same city and since we was on holidays it made matters worse. Obviously I'm the one more committed to the relationship because i call most of the time and all try to reach out. I rarely tell her that i love her but I've actually said so in the past amd it hurts me because she's always nonchalant about it so i stopped since it wasn't.

Fast forward to recent times, she comes to my crib after having asked her cause she can't do so on her own volition. She kisses me with vigour but thats it as she won't want me to proceed giving me stories of how her brother admonished her about the way of guys being fond of dumping girls after having sex and all buh i told to sit on my laps as i tried swaying her thoughts.

How do i turn the table because im considering a breakup.

Cc: Illimitablemen.com and check out The Principles of Game. You may also poke around the archives. Many pieces therein address these things. You will probably disagree with many of them, but checking them out nonetheless may be of value to you.
Re: by guente02(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
SirChotas:

Cc: Illimitablemen.com and check out The Principles of Game. You may also poke around the archives. Many pieces therein address these things. You will probably disagree with many of them, but checking them out nonetheless may be of value to you.
Really dope and honestly appreciate. You're loyal.
Re: by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Okay, there's this girl I seriously liked. She hadn't said yes yet but things were going fine. Somehow Sha, things happened and she said I asked her elder sister out. That drew a red line between us. Also, she told me I'm really rude and asked me to walk out. embarassed She likes me, it's obvious. We've resumed contact. But we're drifting apart the more every day. What can I do?
Re: by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Okay, there's this girl I seriously liked. She hadn't said yes yet but things were going fine. Somehow Sha, things happened and she said I asked her elder sister out. That drew a red line between us. Also, she told me I'm really rude and asked me to walk out. embarassed She likes me, it's obvious. We've resumed contact. But we're drifting apart the more every day. What can I do?
Wrapped with a chick? Drama, drama, drama! cheesy

Obviously, a woman will utimately choose to be with the man she feels the inner most Chemistry with. Some guys find pick up lines easy and are natural, while some are not natural at all. They do not have the first clue on how to create sexual vibe with women.

Furthermore, you kind of demonstrated negative signals by chasing her elder sister. Nobody does that and as a result, she asked you to get off. She's really angry with you. So, give her some little space to recover. When a woman is angry, you have to give her some time and space.

Finally, when you return, be cocky, funny, playful and unpredictable, and she'll like you. This is what I could say for now.

Just wait for the expert to respond. grin
Re: by Blessograo(f): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
take her go sight seeing together have fun going around, have snacks and your problems are over
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Re: by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
DeeTus:
Wrapped with a chick? Drama, drama, drama! cheesy

Obviously, a woman will utimately choose to be with the man she feels the inner most Chemistry with. Some guys find pick up lines easy and are natural, while some are not natural at all. They do not have the first clue on how to create sexual vibe with women.

Furthermore, you kind of demonstrated negative signals by chasing her elder sister. Nobody does that and as a result, she asked you to get off. She's really angry with you. So, give her some little space to recover. When a woman is angry, you have to give her some time and space.

Finally, when you return, be cocky, funny, playful and unpredictable, and she'll like you. This is what I could say for now.

Just wait for the expert to respond. grin
I didn't really chase her elder sister. It all started innocently and I never intended taking it further but before I knew it, a big mess had been created. So not cool.
Re: by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Blessograo:
take her go sight seeing together have fun going around, have snacks and your problems are over
I'll try it. Thank you, dear.
Re: by stancod(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:

No p, but I already have lots of Whatsapp msgs from men and women. I'll try my best to keep it first asked first served.
bros wel done.u're jst like a doctor treating our sickness(using the COMIC chat to u).i still dey wait ur reply tanx
Re: by Kiish(m): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2016
This thread makes sense! cool
Re: by Charleynmuo: 4:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Legend himself..I greet u
Re: by Blessograo(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2016
you welcome, please you both should talk things out while you out and before her mood changes for bad change the topic to something fun
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I'll try it. Thank you, dear.
Re: by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Blessograo:
you welcome, please you both should talk things out while you out and before her mood changes for bad change the topic to something fun
Seriously, thanks for your help. You have been really helpful.
Re: by Cannonleo(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2016
iLegend:

I ask to much questions that you would think that I am an FBI official? Hahahahahha! I love your sincerity.

I really want to handle this first come first serve and I'm becoming a little lazy to type lately. How I wish I type with a system. Everything is done with a phone.

I'll get back to you after taking care of 2 or 3 guys I freaking need to respond to. No probs. I gotcha back.

And for the ESCOF, I have added intellectual button in lower case, now it's ESCOFi. Women dig intellectual bad boys a lot; aka the good-bad boys.

Chat later.
still waiting for u bro
Re: by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
SirChotas:

So you visit illimitablemen.com? How good. Never knew I would find someone who visits that blog here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good job Ilegend. You guys should read illimitablemen.com, redpill reddit Google it, No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover,Bang by Roosh V etc.
Re: by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 06, 2016

Re: by JohnieWalker(m): 3:18am On Jun 06, 2016
When I was still in the university there was this babe that I was so into and yu know she was dis churchy gal but I just couldn't ask her even tho it was visible that she was quite into me and at that point I had several gals I was banging and I don't do love. Most times we talk very well on fone but in physical d connection aint dere even she asked y but I just don't wanna hurt her. Fast forward to today we hardly chat but now i want that gal no mata wat....wat do I do boss
Re: by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2016
iLegend:

Done with those guys 6 years ago. We're on a new sh!t. Thanks for mentioning anyways.
Why? they really make some sense sometimes. Anyways its your choice. Once again, good job Ilegend more power to your elbow.
Re: by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
iLegend:

They made sense most time. I have studied almost all of them from Ross Jeffries - to Roosh V.

The thing I noticed is all these dating gurus are all using the same Be The Alpha Male mindset and they're only using the 26 letters of the English alphabet to mess with human brains.
They make you feel like their technique is the best. When you learn the concept don't try to read too much into it again, cuz the more you read the more you feel like there are more to read. Dating experts are all psychologist subconsciously.

All you need to do is learn the code and leave them alone else you'll get yourself in trouble.
Wow. Just learnt something new.Thanks
Re: by UIA04(f): 5:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Seriously you need to stop this, you are making it to easy and it's making me hate you already

2 Likes

Re: by dryakson(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
These questions 1) Where did you get my number? 2)can you help me with recharge card let me buy mb? 3)am in secondary school and my ready for anything. 4) why did you added me on whatsapp and where did you get the number 5) I don't talk to strangers. 6)...more coming
Re: by dryakson(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
These questions 1) Where did you get my number? 2)can you help me with recharge card let me buy mb? 3)am in secondary school and my ready for anything. 4) why did you added me on whatsapp and where did you get the number 5) I don't talk to strangers. 6)can I know you
Re: by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: by fernandoc(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
iLegend:

ANSWERS

You caused everything and these are your mistakes.

1. We met, chatted and we became friends.

The moment you become friends with a woman and you're a nice guy she can never love you the way a woman loves a man. If she says she loves you she's just saying it to make you happy. What she meant to say was, "I kinda like you, but as a friend." But she doesn't wanna hurt you, so she'll say she loves you. Why you guys were chatting was it a humorously naughty chat? If no, then forget it. Religious girls love this chat more than anyone.

2. We became so close that we knew so much abt each other

Too bad! Knowing so much about a women as a nice guy automatically makes her see you as her therapist or her confidant. Someone who listens to her when she wants to pure her pains out; not as a lover who makes love to her. No spark. Almost all women are wired the same way. Big mistake. You pressed her emotional buttons, but as a nice guy. Emotional button is meant to be presses as a bad guy.

3. I earned her trust and made her feel I was interested in her person and not her 'banging body'.

Women don't like people that are openly interested in them. It takes away the chase. There's nothing left than boredom. The moment a girls knows you're interested you've lost more than half of the game. Only a real bad boy or a rich man can show interest and still retain a woman, though she'll cheat on the rich man.

You're investing love in a women. The outcome is called heartbreak. Even of you love a woman don't ever let her know yet, but you can show it through your actions not words. The moment you alter that word 'interested or love' you're in trouble.

4. so I started to express how I felt to her, and she did the same

Oops! You expressed love? How you felt? No no no no NEVER. It makes logical sense to profess love as a guy, but it'll work against you. Don't you EVER express or profess love to a woman except it's the day you want to propose to her for marriage. This does not make logical sense. It's very illogical, but it works like magic. If you express that tiny thing called love to a woman during courtship just have it at the back of you're mind she's not yours. The only time she'll still be yours is if you're a bad boy and you're so good in bed.

When she expressed her love to you she didn't mean it. She just wanted to reciprocate. That's how their brains work.

4.1 (I was surprised). The day I officially asked her to be my bae, was d day we kissed

You officially asked a girl to be your girlfriend? No no no. Don't try that next time. You've already started dating, so why ask? Don't ever give a woman the power to choose a yes or a no, cuz her choice will hurt you.

I hope you didn't take permission like; please Jenni, can I kiss you? I hope you didn't do that. It's your job to kiss your girlfriend any day, any time and any where. Don't asked, do.

5. She started acting all cold, bothered, brimming fake smiles

How do you expect her to act; All hot and hornÿ? You've killed the spark and intrigue, so there's nothing left. She's looking for a ways to pack her loads and move into where there'll be drama cuz she has watched all the dramas you have to offer. It's not her fault; that's how women are wired. There's nothing left to evoke a real smile.

6. She wasn't interested in me anymore.

Yes, she wasn't and never will, until you become a bad boy. Not the type that carries gun o! Just the coded player type of bad boy with self respect, confidence and humor. Women want to know other women are chasing you before they can value you. It's a game.

7. I had fallen in love and would get so mushy around her.

No, you haven't fallen in love. It's the effect of the game she's playing that's intoxicating you. I have been there. She may not know she's playing a game cuz most women never knew the games they play(ed). It's just natural to them.

When you're about to lose something you cherish it more. That's just the effect. (Think fuel scarcity). Same effect will happen to her too when she knows she's about to lose you to a gorgeous girl.

8. I begged her that she should give us a little time maybe we could get our rhythm back.

You don't beg a woman for reconciliation when you've not hurt her. It shows weakness and women are the best weakness detectors and they hate weaknesses in men. They'll run for their lives and meet a bad boy instead of a weak and nice boy. Your good looks can't save you if a woman senses a weakness in you.

There's no rhythm left, except you're referring to Rhythm 93.7 FM.

9. but she became colder, and never wanted me to touch her anymore.

As I said, there's no rhythm left. She'll soon block you, just be careful. You're irritating to her right now, because you've killed the love by professing love. Women have fish brain — mostly the single ones. You should've known better. They don't reason logically. It's not her fault. It's how God created them. Please don't blame her, she's acting based on what has been planted in her before she was born.

9.1 I had to involve my friend

Now you blew the pipeline yourself like Niger Delta Avengers. This shows her that you don't want to lose her which makes you look less of a human. Women want men that don't give a fúck; not men that do. Involving a friend means you give too much of a fúck and you'll definitely lose her unless you become a bad boy. Her value has appreciated cuz she's in demand and yours is the opposite.

10. She had an Ex she told me about. They had never kissed

If the ex is the kinda guy that doesn't give a fúck about things or he's a bad boy, then forget it. She can only come back to you at age 26 when she wants to finally settle down. Bad boys naturally press women's ESCOFi remote without realizing it. It's natural to them, you too can learn it.

Who told you they've never kissed? Please stop and park well joor. It's a wash.

10.1 I wasn't comfortable with

That shows jealousy and it affects your power towards her. She owns you, so there's noting left. When you own something you've been dreaming to have that things loses it's appeal and value in your eyes. Imagine you're wishing to buy an iPhone. After 3 months of using the iPhone you won't cherish it that much again.

11. cos she told me she slept over at his place

Women are women; they're not men. Any man who presses her ESCOFi buttons better owns her. You only pressed her emotional and intellectual buttons. You've not pressed her best button which is Sexual button.

If the other guy has pressed it, he owns her. If you accuse her of sleeping with him or kissing him she'll get so angry and agitated. It's in their blood to defend themselves verbally, even when they know they're wrong. If they don't defend themselves who will? FG? No.

12. She's a church gal

Religious girls do the worst whenever they get small freedom, they maximize it to the fullest. They don't know when such freedom will come again. Not all though, but most.

13. that we needed to slow down and some other churhy and flimsy reasons.

Slow down means I want to break up with you, but I don't know how to dot it, cuz don't want to hurt you. You've been a long time friend.

14. my eX gave me this same kinda reasons tooo which made me loose her

Now you know better. She's looking for a way to leave. Women work in the same pattern and that's the emotional pattern. If you don't know the patterns you'll always fall victim. Your looks and money can't save you.

15. I really do Love her so much and care for her, and she knows this

This is exactly why you'll lose her, because you've violated her pattern. Her pattern is a matrix, but you're trying to plot a quadratic graph on her. By professing love. Omg! She knows it? Goodbye! She's gone. The moment a women knows you love her she owns you and she'll begin to look for people who don't love her for acceptance. And a bad boy or an abusive ex bf will be her next conquest. She has already conquered you, so there's nothing left.

16. making me act like I'm kinda desperate, needy and jealous

You're not acting desperate, you're already desperate. And it's over. Women love men with I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE. With this attitude mixed with humor and good sex, a woman will stick by your side almost forever.

17. I'd promised her i was coming to see her

More desperation and neediness. Too bad. This shows you're not acting desperate, but already desperate. It won't work that way.

18. How would I go about this situation so I'd get her back, as I don't wanna lose her.

Another desperate thinking. The more you try to mend things, the more it'll worsen. Trust me on this. Women are predictable when you know the games people play. But when you don't know the game, women will seem unpredictable.

19. That 'her' that's was always craving for me at d beginning, that cares so much and was all over me(Her Original person).

Sorry brother, the original her is dead. Wipe your tears, that's not the end of the world. You can get her back, but it expensive.

After diagnosing your problems and mistakes.

SOLUTIONS

Sorry, my solutions are expensive.
I can only diagnose your problems. I charge for solutions (that's how I earn a living). The country is tough and this is my relationship hospital.

It'll cost you $100 for coaching, but because of the situation of the country I've reduced it to $50. I'll tell you how the female brain works and how to solve your problems and never go back to it in the future. If you don't know the solutions to your sickness you'll never get cured. If you want her back so badly, then you should spend any amount so happily to get what you want.

Keep Safe

iLegend.

Bros I duff, u too much. Don't mind these AFc's saying you ain't worth sh7t, you are in your way to becoming a master PUA. If you ask me the meaning of those abbreviations I will have to slap the sh7t out of u. Cheers mate!!
Re: by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert / These Are 6 Reasons Why Women Love It From Behind (DOGGY STYLE) / Wife Vs Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.