Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,755 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex (11054 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by theimmortals(m): 12:34am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
ah no knw o nah slip of hand
are you surrrrrrrre?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 12:35am On May 22, 2016
theimmortals:
are you surrrrrrrre?
ah sure
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by theimmortals(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
ah sure
Ok ooo But still, why are you still up so late?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 12:40am On May 22, 2016
theimmortals:
Ok ooo But still, why are you still up so late?
i just finished my meeting grin

no mind me. Sleep no gree enter my eyes since. Buh i dey go sleep now.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Brestar(f): 12:42am On May 22, 2016
In the same vein, Men would do ANYTHING just to eat the cookie. wink
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by theimmortals(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
i just finished my meeting grin

no mind me. Sleep no gree enter my eyes since. Buh i dey go sleep now.

For what naaah? Now way you don make sleep commot for my eyes?

Abeg jejelly make we enter whatsapp go continue before we go wake people up for here
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by makydebbie(f): 1:25am On May 22, 2016
engees001:
you fine small
thanks
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by makydebbie(f): 1:26am On May 22, 2016
RIZLER:
see wetin small girl like u dey talkl.e b lyk u don dey chop prick abi?
no sir...
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by makydebbie(f): 1:26am On May 22, 2016
fleshb:
hi
hello..
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by makydebbie(f): 1:27am On May 22, 2016
theimmortals:
see this small girl
choooiii....me small girl!!!
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by jezrel90(f): 2:10am On May 22, 2016
no matter what, neva expose ur body to a man who hasnt paid the price. for my fellow ladies
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 4:37am On May 22, 2016
jezrel90:
no matter what, neva expose ur body to a man who hasnt paid the price. for my fellow ladies
Gbam but most girls don't follow that simple rule .
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 4:40am On May 22, 2016
Brestar:
How did you no that haba?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 5:57am On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks
wan marry you
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 6:21am On May 22, 2016
Brestar:
Atleast it is sweet cookie not sore ones.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Brestar(f): 6:33am On May 22, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Atleast it is sweet cookie not sore ones.

You'd only know that when you are halfway in the act not when you'd be saying heaven and earth/pleading tongue
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 6:35am On May 22, 2016
Brestar:

You'd only know that when you are halfway in the act not when you'd be saying heaven and earth/pleading tongue
Either halfway or middle I don't beg for cookie, I eat at anytime I want it .it is just too sweet.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by SycophanticGoat: 6:37am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
What about guys? Some can do anything when hot. Konji na bastard grin

You seem quite experienced... lipsrsealed
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by makydebbie(f): 6:52am On May 22, 2016
engees001:
wan marry you
pay bride price now
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by yinkeys(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2016
Brestar:
smiley
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You seem quite experienced... lipsrsealed
no ooo im not. Im very innocent.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
pay bride price now
I get enough to pay nh make I send u pm?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by SycophanticGoat: 2:25pm On May 22, 2016
juhan:
no ooo im not. Im very innocent.

Innocence is almost a crime in a modern society.. tongue
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Innocence is almost a crime in a modern society.. tongue
lol
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:38pm On May 22, 2016
marvelck:
The only time a lot of girls act foolishly is whenever they are having sex with a guy. You will see a girl doing whatever the guy ask her to do while having sex with the guy . Even if the guy decide to record their love making or her unclothedness, she'd foolishly allow him to do so at that moment, only to get home and start regretting it. Imagine, obeying every single instruction given to her by the guy, as if she's under a spell. Allowing a guy you are not sure would marry you in the end , to touch or treat your body anyhow he likes...and also make you carry out acts you'd be ashamed to talk about tomorrow...

How e take affect you? Lol
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by DjLESHI(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2016
Hmmmmm I don't have much to say but its only abnormal guy or a senseless human being will be treatin a lady like dat
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2016
Vinshu:

I barely understand you. You are embarrassing Google translate. Try harder kid. Lots of people have sought my golden attention. But in a much better way.

Please post the pictures anywhere on the Internet. Im patiently waiting
he is right. Youre a fake ass male. Gay bastard looking for attention
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Vinshu(f): 8:36am On May 25, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
he is right. Youre a fake ass male. Gay bastard looking for attention

Another one dying for my attention. You got it dear. Enjoy the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.