Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex (11049 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Mediapace: 8:31pm On May 21, 2016
Omo get inside wink

Doing what?
Are you an introvert ?
juhan:
ohh okay. I just dey house since morning.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by allytinted: 8:38pm On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
op...na konji cause am
abeg, wetin be KONJI cos im kind of a novice here
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by SirREX94: 8:54pm On May 21, 2016
Chaiiiiiiii! Like God punish Konji!
juhan:
What about guys? Some can do anything when hot. Konji na bastard grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by SirREX94: 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
If i hear! Omo use ur instincts, no dey ask Jamb questions abeg!
allytinted:

Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by allytinted: 9:05pm On May 21, 2016
SirREX94:
If i hear! Omo use ur instincts, no dey ask Jamb questions abeg!
i'm yet to get the meaning of KONJI, and you just brought in INSTINCT again.....come to think of it, na u I ask, abi wetin b ur own....aproko grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2016
Mediapace:
Omo get inside wink
Doing what? Are you an introvert ?
kinda
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Mediapace: 9:50pm On May 21, 2016
I see wink
juhan:
kinda
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
op...na konji cause am
you fine small
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by SirREX94: 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
Me no get time for E-war, just state my own and waka comot jejeli! If u no want make anybody quote u, u'd beta not come to NL! NLders, abi i lie?. In response to ur question again, u can ask google! Lobatan!
allytinted:

i'm yet to get the meaning of KONJI, and you just brought in INSTINCT again.....come to think of it, na u I ask, abi wetin b ur own....aproko grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by vicstar(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2016
allytinted:

Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 21, 2016
dicky power!
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
op...na konji cause am
see wetin small girl like u dey talkl.e b lyk u don dey chop prick abi?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by goingape: 10:59pm On May 21, 2016
marvelck:
The only time a lot of girls act foolishly is whenever they are having sex with a guy. You will see a girl doing whatever the guy ask her to do while having sex with the guy . Even if the guy decide to record their love making or her unclothedness, she'd foolishly allow him to do so at that moment, only to get home and start regretting it. Imagine, obeying every single instruction given to her by the guy, as if she's under a spell. Allowing a guy you are not sure would marry you in the end , to touch or treat your body anyhow he likes...and also make you carry out acts you'd be ashamed to talk about tomorrow...
so your mother act foolishly when having sex with your dad undecided
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by goingape: 11:03pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Not all ladies.
so you don change your location from Scotland to Ukraine!

this man! when you won ever Changeundecided

I still get your pictures! just dey wait make you try RUBBISH.

I go post that your black face all over NAIRALAND.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Vinshu(f): 11:15pm On May 21, 2016
goingape:
so you don change your location from Scotland to Ukraine!

this man! when you won ever Changeundecided

I still get your pictures! just dey wait make you try RUBBISH.

I go post that your black face all over NAIRALAND.

My location was previously Kaunas, Lithuania. I have legs to travel. I am not lame like you are.

Please get my pictures. I'm so waiting
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by goingape: 11:37pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:

My location was previously Kaunas, Lithuania. I have legs to travel. I am not lame like you are.

Please get my pictures. I'm so waiting
try me SEE!

no be here I go paste your pics!

see this boy!
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Vinshu(f): 11:40pm On May 21, 2016
goingape:
try me SEE!

no be here I go paste your pics!

see this boy!

I barely understand you. You are embarrassing Google translate. Try harder kid. Lots of people have sought my golden attention. But in a much better way.

Please post the pictures anywhere on the Internet. Im patiently waiting
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by fleshb(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
op...na konji cause am
hi
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by oluwasegun007(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2016
Vinshu:
Not all ladies.

vultron defender of d universe.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by oluwasegun007(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2016
juhan:

u wanna share an xperience
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 12:08am On May 22, 2016
oluwasegun007:

u wanna share an xperience
i dont have any
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by oluwasegun007(m): 12:11am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
i dont have any

why
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Odunharry(m): 12:13am On May 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by theimmortals(m): 12:18am On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
op...na konji cause am
see this small girl
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by theimmortals(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
see this small girl ooo
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 12:20am On May 22, 2016
theimmortals:
see this small girl ooo
grin grin wetin?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 12:21am On May 22, 2016
oluwasegun007:

why
zzz
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by oluwasegun007(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
zzz
u don vex
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 12:28am On May 22, 2016
oluwasegun007:

u don vex
no. Sleep just dey my eye.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by theimmortals(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
grin grin wetin?
Jesus!!! You never sleep? By the way, wetin you know about konji?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 12:32am On May 22, 2016
theimmortals:
Jesus!!! You never sleep? By the way, wetin you know about konji?
ah no knw o nah slip of hand
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by oluwasegun007(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2016
juhan:
no. Sleep just dey my eye.

u are very funny. ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. / Nollywood Actress Flaunt Her B**bs In Lingerie Bustier (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.