Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More (6625 Views)

I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / I Hate Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by firstking01(m): 5:21am On May 22, 2016
Some of them are really sausy tho...i dnt know if thats how they are in real life or they are just claiming whatever behind bars using this faceless forum as a yardstick....for the records, a woman is not supposed to be rubbing shoulders with man except for reasons where the man is becoming excessively domineering...i'm not saying because you are a woman you should become a coward, no no no...all i'm saying is, know when to talk back @ a man and know when to hold yourself back...i dnt blame most of them ladies sha, it is what they watch on tv and most of the things they read on books are the cause of most of it all...they forgot that, differend situations conotes differend mearsures...most times you dnt act based on what your instincts are telling you, but you act according to what the situation and nature @hand demands for @that particular instant...this is not the united states where you dnt have a supreme power over your wife...we do not have such laws in power yet...this is the more reason you should respect your husband, boyfriend, fiancee cos the nature and law in africa says so...as for me i know how to manage a woman, and i'm not sure i will have problem with my wife or girlfriend.

As for you op, it was expedient for you to come adress girls here as uglyundecided....no girl is ugly...i judge your character as the ugliness in you, even guys too.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Brestar(f): 6:17am On May 22, 2016
AceDomino:

@Brester, You're simply beautiful
Thank You...
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ugliness of nairaland ladies undecided

Do you realise we cant even click on your monicker for fear of seeing an orangutan look-alike? undecided

you and an orangutan whose better. idiot
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 10:14pm On May 22, 2016
edwardweeble:
one ugly nairaland lady who first insulted me and when i insulted her she reported my acct SLIMTHUGCHIMEE and got me banned for no just reason, and worst of all the moderators supported her, here is a message to her 'you can be as much as a snitch for all i care i dont give a damn'

still maintain the ugliness of nairaland ladies
not all ma dear.......take it easy
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:30pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
sad sad criosly not all are ugly no one is ugly packaging differs
yeah.
you aren't though wink
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:43pm On May 22, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
yeah.
you aren't though wink

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Tanx

How are u?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:46pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Tanx

How are u?
feeling cold cry its raining heavily here... chai.. how are you too?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:49pm On May 22, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
feeling cold cry its raining heavily here... chai.. how are you too?

Awwww cry cry cry cry

Sorry

I am good

Didnt even notice its raining
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by omoola007(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww cry cry cry cry

Sorry

I am good

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:50pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=omoola007 post=45877748][/quote]

grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nina4u(f): 10:53pm On May 22, 2016
Children children ...are we in kindegarden?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:55pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww cry cry cry cry

Sorry

I am good

thanks dear smiley
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by refiner(f): 11:01pm On May 22, 2016
alobright17:
Op you're on point here is very clear the mods are favoring ladies here. My own point is I'm waiting for monikers like [/b]HATEU2 to cross my lane again and I will never care about been ban or not.
[b]...helo Mr!

merry Sunday to u dear!smiley
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 11:06pm On May 22, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
thanks dear smiley

Do u want cuddle?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:14pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do u want cuddle?
yes cry I need one now
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:20pm On May 22, 2016
Nina4u:
Children children ...are we in kindegarden?
checkout this video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5580404227 scroll down.

and view Mark Angel's comedy skit cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 11:23pm On May 22, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
yes cry I need one now

Close ur eyes

Imagine someone walking to u

Imagine d person coming closer to u

Imagine d persons scent getting so deep in u

Den open ur eyes dey vanish

Close ur eyes again imagine the person is bck nd leaning closer to u

Imagine ur the person's arm wrapped around u

Den show d person so mch love NO

The person with warm arms hold u tight dearly give u some nice body massage kisses den tell u jokes

The person makes u feel so warm nd cozy

Open ur eyes embarassed embarassed

Dat cud b us bt u far away why na
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Close ur eyes

The person with warm arms hold u tight dearly give u some nice body massage kisses den tell u jokes

you two should go find a room
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:29pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Close ur eyes

oh cry
Yeah .. distance!
I wish you were here with me now... I'm just alone in this room... cold and lonely.
halfricanadian come and hold me oooooh cry I need your warmth and sweet scent
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 11:29pm On May 22, 2016
edwardweeble:

you two should go find a room

grin grin we already in one nah
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 11:30pm On May 22, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
oh cry
Yeah .. distance!
I wish you were here with me now... I'm just alone in this room... cold and lonely.
halfricanadian come and hold me oooooh cry I need your warmth and sweet scent

I'm holding you o

Im holding you grin grin

Pls shd i hold u all over or i even envelope u sef grin grin if no body gree our love we now kuku elope kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:35pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm holding you o

Im holding you grin grin

Pls shd i hold u all over or i even envelope u sef grin grin if no body gree our love we now kuku elope kiss kiss kiss kiss
nobody can stop this love wink
in Dbanj's voice
* anybody wey try to come between us,dem go kick bucket*
Its just you and I darling ... if only I were Superman, I'd fly to meet you and take you to the mountains where it will be just you and I cry
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 11:42pm On May 22, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
nobody can stop this love wink
in Dbanj's voice
* anybody wey try to come between us,dem go kick bucket*
Its just you and I darling ... if only I were Superman, I'd fly to meet you and take you to the mountains where it will be just you and I cry

cry cry cry cry and i will always love u.
kiss kiss kiss kiss u d best baby
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:45pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry and i will always love u.
kiss kiss kiss kiss u d best baby
kiss kiss kiss
Make sure u don't stay up too late
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by alobright17(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2016
refiner:

...helo Mr!

merry Sunday to u dear!smiley

Sweetheart where have you been?I've missed you a whole lot?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 11:51pm On May 22, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
kiss kiss kiss
Make sure u don't stay up too late

Hanhan honey aii

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by refiner(f): 12:04am On May 23, 2016
alobright17:

Sweetheart where have you been?I've missed you a whole lot?
undecidedundecided
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by alobright17(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2016
refiner:

undecidedundecided
HABA..... have I done wrong
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by refiner(f): 12:20am On May 23, 2016
alobright17:
HABA..... have I done wrong
hop,u haven't!undecided..
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by alobright17(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2016
refiner:

hop,u haven't!undecided..
Nawa this one pass me ooooo wetin I do u na nwanyioma?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by refiner(f): 12:36am On May 23, 2016
alobright17:
Nawa this one pass me ooooo wetin I do u na nwanyioma?
....nothing dear!

goodnight ok!
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by alobright17(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2016
refiner:

....nothing dear!

goodnight ok!
Make I believe you with fear na,sound sleep dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Strong Reasons You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s / Guy Pictured Pressing A Lady’s Bóóbs Like Pure Water (watch Video) / Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.