Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More (6668 Views)

I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / I Hate Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by schumastic(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2016
esosa993:

ibadan is great smiley

served at space fm n stayed at bashorun..didn't enjoy my stay though
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 9:31am On May 25, 2016
schumastic:

served at space fm n stayed at bashorun..didn't enjoy my stay though

awwwn why now, you probably reside in Lagos abi, because u Lagos people always see ib as a village
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 9:43am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Close ur eyes

Imagine someone walking to u

Imagine d person coming closer to u

Imagine d persons scent getting so deep in u

Den open ur eyes dey vanish

Close ur eyes again imagine the person is bck nd leaning closer to u

Imagine ur the person's arm wrapped around u

Den show d person so mch love NO

The person with warm arms hold u tight dearly give u some nice body massage kisses den tell u jokes

The person makes u feel so warm nd cozy

Open ur eyes embarassed embarassed

Dat cud b us bt u far away why na

you'r good in this....even me sef wey no concern dey feel am
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2016
esosa993:

awwwn why now, you probably reside in Lagos abi, because u Lagos people always see ib as a village
Hi how are you doing and your night.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by halfricanadian(f): 10:28am On May 25, 2016
myguy01:

you'r good in this....even me sef wey no concern dey feel am

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by slytubadth(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2016
alobright17:
Op you're on point here is very clear the mods are favorin ladies here. My own point is I'm waiting formonikers like [b][/b]HATEU2 to cross my lane again and I will never care about been ban or not.
lol
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Maxcollins042(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2016
Biko nu,umu omalicha nwa pass na Coal city say Hi
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by schumastic(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2016
esosa993:

hahahaha, as in eh..what got me mad was the fact that, ib is close to lag yet they chose to live in the stone age...i met so many nice people there but if i may ask, what is it with ib residence and begging?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Audray(f): 1:36pm On May 25, 2016
OP. Akwa inweghi aka oru?
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
OP. Akwa inweghi aka oru?
gua bu onye na enwero aka aru angry
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Audray(f): 3:19pm On May 25, 2016
edwardweeble:
gua bu onye na enwero aka aru angry
Taa! Puo ebe a! . Ibe gi na emeghe si threads nwere isi,I noro ebe a abara umu nwanyi n achoghi onye owu na pa di ka gi grin . I wudi nwatakiri? undecided Negodu ihe I na eme eri. grin .
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 25, 2016
schumastic:

hahahaha, as in eh..what got me mad was the fact that, ib is close to lag yet they chose to live in the stone age...i met so many nice people there but if i may ask, was with ib residence and begging?

when last have u been to ib, lol

u know it depends on the area now
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by GSKing: 3:28pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
Taa! Puo ebe a! . Ibe gi na emeghe si threads nwere isi,I noro ebe a abara umu nwanyi n achoghi onye owu na pa di ka gi grin . I wudi nwatakiri? undecided Negodu ihe I na eme eri. grin .

Okay, you're Igbo too?

grin
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
kitikpa gbagbuo gi eba ahu, onye ka ina akpo nwatakiri, kam jidekwe gi eba ahu, okwa mu agbayikwa gi na akpa ose angry
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Billiondoe: 3:36pm On May 25, 2016
schumastic:

hahahaha, as in eh..what got me mad was the fact that, ib is close to lag yet they chose to live in the stone age...i met so many nice people there but if i may ask, <b>was with ib residence and begging?</b>

was with ib residence and begging?

How has living in Lagos improved your diction?

esosa993 don't let this guy deceive you. He'll just kill you with is grammar grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Billiondoe: 3:44pm On May 25, 2016
schumastic:

hahahaha, as in eh..what got me mad was the fact that, ib is close to lag yet they chose to live in the stone age...i met so many nice people there but if i may ask, was with ib residence and begging?
esosa993:

This dude can't speak good English. Lagos boy. Run for your dear life and dialogue with your heels. RPG INCOMING grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by yankison(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2016
esosa993:

don't mind them ignoramus. ibadan is a lot peaceful to me that is why I built a house there.. How r u are u the girl on your display you honestly look like someone I know.. any way How is ib coz am not around now
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Fynestboi: 3:57pm On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Do you realise we cant even click on your monicker for fear of seeing an orangutan look-alike? undecided

Wicked. grin

Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by schumastic(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2016
Billiondoe:

was with ib residence and begging?

How has living in Lagos improved your diction?

esosa993 don't let this guy deceive you. He'll just kill you with is grammar grin grin grin

funny how haters hide under a fake moniker and disguise as a lady to throw a jab at someone...anyway when your low self esteem is high enough, then you can quote me. until then keep hiding behind that moniker rhesus monkey tongue tongue
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Billiondoe: 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
schumastic:

funny how haters hide under a fake moniker and disguise as a lady to throw a jab at someone...anyway when your low self esteem is high enough, then you can quote me. until then keep hiding behind that moniker rhesus monkey tongue tongue

Work on your diction.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by schumastic(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2016
Billiondoe:

Work on your diction.

had a brief look at your posts and i noticed you carried ibd on your head like gala..anyway you can't take away the fact that 60% ib residents beg and if you like get pissed about it not my business..secondly you people over there are lazy, most shop don't open till is 9-10am and close as early as 5pm, all in the name of going to bed on time..not all but 70% of the ladies their bleached their skins( coke and fanta). would try not to say the rest but am sure you can't deny all that i have mentioned tongue tongue tongue..if you like vex it won't make the subsidy come back
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by schumastic(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2016
esosa993:

last yr October..i stayed in Bashorun opp because,what i enjoyed most is the light(20/24hrs constant light) grin grin.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Billiondoe: 4:34pm On May 25, 2016
schumastic:

had a brief look at your posts and i noticed you carried ibd on your head like gala..anyway you can't take away the fact that 60% ib residents beg and if you like get pissed about it not my business..secondly you people over there are lazy, most shop don't open till is 9-10am and close as early as 5pm, all in the name of going to bed on time..not all but 70% of the ladies their bleached their skins( coke and fanta). would try not to say the rest but am sure you can't deny all that i have mentioned tongue tongue tongue..if you like vex it won't make the subsidy come back

Work on your Diction
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by schumastic(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2016
Billiondoe:

Work on your Diction

imposter work on your self esteem grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Audray(f): 5:43pm On May 25, 2016
GSKing:

Okay, you're Igbo too?

grin
grin
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Audray(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2016
edwardweeble:
kitikpa gbagbuo gi eba ahu, onye ka ina akpo nwatakiri, kam jidekwe gi eba ahu, okwa mu agbayikwa gi na akpa ose angry
Bianu jide m. Akatipkoro di ka gi. grin .Danye kwa na Osimiri dia.
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
Bianu jide m. Akatipkoro di ka gi. grin .Danye kwa na Osimiri dia.
usunarakwagi dere angry
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Audray(f): 6:13pm On May 25, 2016
edwardweeble:
usunarakwagi dere angry
Bwahahaha . Agu burukwagi dia grin
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2016
Audray:
Bwahahaha . Agu burukwagi dia grin
akpalaokuko angry
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Audray(f): 9:40pm On May 25, 2016
edwardweeble:
akpalaokuko angry
Nsi nkita grin
Re: This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 26, 2016
Audray:
Nsi nkita grin
usuegbe angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Do You Have??? / I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.