Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,182 members, 7,853,040 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? (8169 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh ok. Maybe try looking for some of the people who were in that group if you still remember their names. That should get you somewhere. Yeah, it's been fun. Nice meeting you.

Yes, I'm South African.
ok dear... I think that will go a long way, thanks for the tip dear, much appreciated smiley

Keep shinning and enjoy the rest of the day my dear
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by halfricanadian(f): 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
Manseydour:

So, Adolf Hitler was a gift of the Holy Spirit. Thank you ma

sad sad be saying wat i did nt come and say

Welldone im watching u like cartoon network
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by chiwetel(f): 5:29pm On May 22, 2016
vizkiz:

I think you just described me there. Hi, you new around here? wink
sort of..more like am back from a long break
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Brestar(f): 5:34pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
no am not.... That laugh aint enough... Make it 2 smileys angry

I've got just one set of teeths..
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by DandyWalker(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
cruzita:
I love them gentle but should be able to protect ME when the need arises
LOL. protect u? Is he God?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by DandyWalker(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2016
cruzita:
I love them gentle but should be able to protect ME when the need arises
LOL. protect u? Is he God? His muscles ain't meant for street-fighting ,babe, un?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by tommychow(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:
Ok, personally I need a good mix of the two. I wouldnt be able to handle a complete softie (would bore me) or a complete roughneck. I need balance because I'm also multi-layered & not one dimensional.

But if you could choose only one? Everyone would want a balance too. So which one?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 6:09pm On May 22, 2016
tommychow:

But if you could choose only one? Everyone would want a balance too. So which one?

The gentle one, I guess undecided
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Gentle with A tiny mix of toughness.

E.g Gun Jun pyo. grin

Korea movies Don finish fine girls for nija
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by tommychow(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:

The gentle one, I guess undecided

Thought y'all ladies generally preferred tough guys cause of the jungle we live in called Nigeria. Cool though.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by PunkyV(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2016
tommychow:

Thought y'all ladies generally preferred tough guys cause of the jungle we live in called Nigeria. Cool though.

Not all.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by WRAKE(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2016
Ladies,do u rem diz pix wink

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 22, 2016
Brestar:

I've got just one set of teeths..
lol... Still not satisfied angry include this " kiss "
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 22, 2016
You cant really Choose who you Fall in love with. It just happens.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 22, 2016
Gentle but not stupid and weak.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:54pm On May 22, 2016
ayamAgenius:

But you are a ninja? undecided
am more than a ninja.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:57pm On May 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
hmmm... They will be coming for u soon, be prepared

Romance-lander guys won't see ur comment as a joke
am invisibly invincible, who them help? I will kick them off with my ninja foot.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by vizkiz: 8:12am On May 23, 2016
chiwetel:
sort of..more like am back from a long break

oh, really? That means this is a new account? Kindda?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 23, 2016
So I read all the comments and I was just laughing thru..

Blueeyeballs, marlvin is my guy o but thanks for having my back tho. thats one of the reasons you're my mutumina. Respect.

Kingcheezypuff (so sweet you gon' lick yer fingers off, lol):- We don't run into each other often here but it seems you do know me. Thanks for filling in for me. I like your hair.

Marlvin, you be my padi na.

Glorianinja, I was contemplating running away or continuing with this post due to your handle, i quiver at the mention of ninjas! I decided to stay because I checked your profile and your beauty calmed me down. but sorry to ask, do you conduct electricity?? because your beauty was just shocking me!

PunkyV, damn I'm in love with your nose.

halfricanadian, well I'm not surprised, you be S.U ntie..

blueeyeballs, marlvin, gbegi is a soup made with beans.

Sorry Bro@ blueeyeballs, I've been very busy.

Nice thread. smiley
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by halfricanadian(f): 11:49am On May 23, 2016
AirSultan:

Blueeyeballs, marlvin is my guy o but thanks for having my back tho. thats one of the reasons you're my mutumina. Respect.

Kingcheezypuff (so sweet you gon' lick yer fingers off, lol):- We don't run into each other often here but it seems you do know me. Thanks for filling in for me. I like your hair.

Glorianinja, I was contemplating running away or continuing with this post due to your handle, u quiver at the mention of ninjas! I decided to stay because I checked your profile and your beauty calmed me down. but sorry to ask, do you conduct electricity?? because your beauty was just shocking me!

Nice thread. smiley

Soundsultan abi airsultan grin grin

I will not deny God yes i am for him

But its nt bou SU

Dont kno why most pple dont crave for a sane marriage

Den start screaming divorce

U automatically become who u marry

Pls al i crave for is a good man

Even if my ex shd change nd b good nd im highly extremely sure bou dat i will love him bck dan i ever did

Bt all i crave for is a good man
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 23, 2016
AirSultan:

Glorianinja, I was contemplating running away or continuing with this post due to your handle, i quiver at the mention of ninjas! I decided to stay because I checked your profile and your beauty calmed me down. but sorry to ask, do you conduct electricity?? because your beauty was just shocking me!

Nice thread. smiley
I know u were busy boss.. . Just watching out for ur latest...
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 23, 2016
AirSultan:

King.cheezypuff (so sweet you gon' lick yer fingers off, lol):- We don't run into each other often here but it seems you do know me. Thanks for filling in for me. I like your hair.

Nice thread. smiley
*Like my hair?!
That other chick gets electric beauty
an all I get is "I like yer hair!!".. grin

*Long time smiley
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Soundsultan abi airsultan grin grin

I will not deny God yes i am for him

But its nt bou SU

Dont kno why most pple dont crave for a sane marriage

Den start screaming divorce

U automatically become who u marry

Pls al i crave for is a good man

Even if my ex shd change nd b good nd im highly extremely sure bou dat i will love him bck dan i ever did

Bt all i crave for is a good man
Lol..

You wee never change.

But most bad/tough boys are really weak inside. we are just using the bad side of us as a facade to cover our pains, fears, and weaknesses.

i personally am a living witness.

I ain't that bad, I'm not just very good either.

most good guys are chronic pretenders that use the good side to cover their demonic side. its only a matter of time when you get to know them that they get drawn to the dark side and you'll just be wondering what happened. again from experience

You get your dose of coolness, humour, and care with a normal tough guy.

but then, there is this thing called individual preference so you just have to choose what you feel is good for you

but that up there is the truth.

cc. blueeyeballs, kingcheezypuff, marlvin, vizkiz, glorianinja, estharfabian, juhan, chiwetel, punkyv.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Like my hair?!
That other chick gets electric beauty
an all I get is "I like yer hair!!".. grin

*Long time smiley
Hahahaha...

OK. but I do hope you know there are a million unsaid things under the phrase "I Like your hair" when a guy says it..

but to quench the ting of jealousy... kingcheezypuff, your eyes, are they onions?? Cos they are making my eyes watery..

yeah, it's been. hope you have been good tho smiley
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I know u were busy boss.. . Just watching out for ur latest...
Thanks man.. at least I know someone is waiting for my piece.. it gives me joy. thank you.

although it will take a little time..

architecture brouhaha came up!
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Hahahaha...
OK. but I do hope you know there are a million unsaid things under the phrase "I Like your hair" when a guy says it..
but to quench the ting of jealousy... kingcheezypuff, your eyes, are they onions?? Cos they are making my eyes watery..
yeah, it's been. hope you have been good tho smiley
Lool! grin
....That's worse not better!
°•But please,try no more!
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lool! grin ....That's worse not better! °•But please,try no more!
Lmao..
Smd, smd!
Nothing can really satisfy a woman!
At this junction, I give up!grin
Ion try too hard at nothang. smiley
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Lmao..

Smd, smd!

Nothing can really satisfy a woman!

At this junction, I give up!grin

Ion try too hard at nothang. smiley
Thank you!!!.... tongue
...bye smiley
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thank you!!!.... tongue
...bye smiley
Bye

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 23, 2016
this girl sha...both of us are like>>>
PunkyV:
Ok, personally I need a good mix of the two. I wouldnt be able to handle a complete softie (would bore me) or a complete roughneck. I need balance because I'm also multi-layered & not one dimensional.

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol..

You wee never change.

But most bad/tough boys are really weak inside. we are just using the bad side of us as a facade to cover our pains, fears, and weaknesses.

i personally am a living witness.

I ain't that bad, I'm not just very good either.

most good guys are chronic pretenders that use the good side to cover their demonic side. its only a matter of time when you get to know them that they get drawn to the dark side and you'll just be wondering what happened. again from experience

You get your dose of coolness, humour, and care with a normal tough guy.

but then, there is this thing called individual preference so you just have to choose what you feel is good for you

but that up there is the truth.

cc. blueeyeballs, kingcheezypuff, marlvin, vizkiz, glorianinja, estharfabian, juhan, chiwetel, punkyv.
damn Gee, u very correct with that write up, most guys be king Kong in cockroach clothing lol grin
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Thanks man.. at least I know someone is waiting for my piece.. it gives me joy. thank you.

although it will take a little time..

architecture brouhaha came up!
Its worth the wait bro, and I know this time, it will be jaw dropping...

Waiting patiently in anticipation smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. / A Guys Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.