Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,392 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? (8187 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Its worth the wait bro, and I know this time, it will be jaw dropping...

Waiting patiently in anticipation smiley
thanks bruh.. appreciated
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by skywalker240(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2016
look @ dem all,..bloody LIARS

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
damn Gee, u very correct with that write up, most guys be king Kong in cockroach clothing lol grin
abi na.. she no fit reply again self..

I take it as a form of accepting my points.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Omonigeriarere: 4:03pm On May 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Hi everyone, Sup for today Blessings everyone...

Straight to the point, ladies in the house, I just wanna know what u romance-landers think about this, are the gentle guys more preferable to the tougher ones

Who would u choose and why

And who told you a guy can possess both? The fact that a guy look rough outside is not an indication that he is tough inside, vice versa.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 8:41pm On May 23, 2016
AirSultan:
So I read all the comments and I was just laughing thru..

Blueeyeballs, marlvin is my guy o but thanks for having my back tho. thats one of the reasons you're my mutumina. Respect.

Kingcheezypuff (so sweet you gon' lick yer fingers off, lol):- We don't run into each other often here but it seems you do know me. Thanks for filling in for me. I like your hair.

Marlvin, you be my padi na.

Glorianinja, I was contemplating running away or continuing with this post due to your handle, i quiver at the mention of ninjas! I decided to stay because I checked your profile and your beauty calmed me down. but sorry to ask, do you conduct electricity?? because your beauty was just shocking me!

PunkyV, damn I'm in love with your nose.

halfricanadian, well I'm not surprised, you be S.U ntie..

blueeyeballs, marlvin, gbegi is a soup made with beans.

Sorry Bro@ blueeyeballs, I've been very busy.

Nice thread. smiley
yeah I conduct electricity that I will use to electrocute trespassers but thanks for your compliment air sultan, are you a pilot? fly safely and btw your anonymous name is nice.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 25, 2016
GloriaNinja:
yeah I conduct electricity that I will use to electrocute trespassers but thanks for your compliment air sultan, are you a pilot? fly safely and btw your anonymous name is nice.
you are welcome

no, im not a pilot.

now I am even more scared of you!

yes, your handle is nice too.. well except for the ninja after it..
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by ipledge5: 6:05pm On May 25, 2016
cruzita:
I love them gentle but should be able to protect ME when the need arises
abi u protect him? grin
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by demiladegold(f): 7:45pm On May 25, 2016
Asually, I like all in one.....

You don't understand me? Don't try to .... Go to sleep
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 10:48am On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
you are welcome

no, im not a pilot.

now I am even more scared of you!

yes, your handle is nice too.. well except for the ninja after it..
why do you dislike the name ninja? are you scared of the word?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 26, 2016
GloriaNinja:
why do you dislike the name ninja? are you scared of the word?
its evil

I once watched a documentary on them.. those people are so heartless.. especially the yakuzas and Yamamoto's of Japan..

I couldn't even watch the horrific documentary to the end..

I'm surprised how someone would want to be identified with them.. maybe because the name is cool and there actions as portrayed by Hollywood looks cool too
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 11:01am On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
its evil

I once watched a documentary on them.. those people are so heartless.. especially the yakuzas and Yamamoto's of Japan..

I couldn't even watch the horrific documentary to the end..

I'm surprised how someone would want to be identified with them.. maybe because the name is cool and there actions as portrayed by Hollywood looks cool too
ahahaha yeah ninja is a scary word and I kind of like the word ninja, I even wish to practise martial art one day and I love ninja movies.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 26, 2016
GloriaNinja:
ahahaha yeah ninja is a scary word and I kind of like the word ninja, I even wish to practise martial art one day and I love ninja movies.
This is unballivable coming from a lady shocked

you must love kicking ass then
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
This is unballivable coming from a lady shocked

you must love kicking ass then
precisely when someone tries to look for my trouble, also I love watching WWE.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 26, 2016
GloriaNinja:
precisely when someone tries to look for my trouble, also I love watching WWE.
jeez shocked

I fall for you o..

someborEE cannorr iffun mess around with you again..
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2016
All i know is girls love very badt sharp guys..u can also be cool headed and a badt sharp dude but i do think only a dumb lady would prefer a tough dumb dude without any bearing.Its natural for men to be tough but sharp & intelligent too God made us that way thats why he makes us go through hard times sometimes to see how we can find a way out & MAN up & learn become tougher..all those girls talking about loving soft guys,except u are the tough one in the relationship its better u just love a chic like u..women will always love BAD things and very BAD guys but the smart ones would know how to pick the real BAD guys & not the fake BAD guys there's a "BIG" difference cool
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 7:54pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
jeez shocked

I fall for you o..

someborEE cannorr iffun mess around with you again..
ofcourse not and also am a huge fan of my best martial art actor Jason statham. I love what strengthens the mind and body.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 26, 2016
GloriaNinja:
ofcourse not and also am a huge fan of my best martial art actor Jason statham. I love what strengthens the mind and body.
bae, I'm now officially scared of you..

I'll make sure not to find your trouble on here grin
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:16am On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
bae, I'm now officially scared of you..

I'll make sure not to find your trouble on here grin
lol how would you do that?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 1:19am On May 27, 2016
GloriaNinja:
lol how would you do that?
Quite simple...

1. Refrain from bashing anything that looks like your moniker..

2.Be all mushy on you at all times

3.Bring you chocolates and ice cream

4.Compliment you even if you say nonsense

5.Run the hell away when all that fails to work..

Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:25am On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Quite simple...

1. Refrain from bashing anything that looks like your moniker..

2.Be all mushy on you at all times

3.Bring you chocolates and ice cream

4.Compliment you even if you say nonsense

5.Run the hell away when all that fails to work..
I will definitely kick out your tooth before you run away, Lol!
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 1:27am On May 27, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I will definitely kick out your tooth before you run away, Lol!
Lmao...

I should've known better..

are you an Hausa? the henna on your forehead is hausa-like..
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Lmao...

I should've known better..

are you an Hausa? the henna on your forehead is hausa-like..
Nah! Hausa for wetin? never! you should have already guessed right that am an igbo chick, what's your tribe?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 27, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Nah! Hausa for wetin? never! you should have already guessed right that am an igbo chick, what's your tribe?
lol

I'm Hausa.
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 8:38pm On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
lol

I'm Hausa.

WTH wow, you don't sound like one or are you lying,?
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 27, 2016
GloriaNinja:
WTH wow, you don't sound like one or are you lying,?
mei wonnan?

kira nan liar?? cry
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by GloriaNinja(f): 8:57pm On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
mei wonnan?

kira nan liar?? cry
good for you
Re: Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 27, 2016
GloriaNinja:
good for you
yeah smiley

good for you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Aphrodisiac? / Can You Love Someone You Don't Trust? / Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.