Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo (86368 Views)

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

He must have hit that a bazillion times from my observation. And besides, he doesnt seem to be the only one copping a feel, she's doing it too in the other picture. They both wanna jump each other's bones grin Must be some very good chemistry between them or maybe they're just a pair of old virgins who cant wait to GET IT ON cheesy
You know, that could be you and I, wink grin but rather than me holding your butt, I be smacking that cute butt of yours... wink I've seen the wonders of your cute lil chunk of ass. grin
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by Laveda(f): 7:51am On May 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
I,be been grooming myself more so that when you see me,u'll fall in love at first sight!

That's good cheesy me likey..

Goodluck on that, okay? smiley
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by jonaifame22(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2016
Laveda:

That's good cheesy me likey..
Goodluck on that, okay? smiley
I don't believe in luck
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by PunkyV(f): 7:56am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
You know, that could be you and I, wink grin but rather than me holding your butt, I be smacking that cute butt of yours... wink I've seen the wonders of your cute lil chunk of ass. grin

Hehehe. Oh Jojo, you sure do know how to put a smile on a girl's face smiley

The camera will melt on our pre-wedding photoshoot grin We'll give these amateurs a run for their money, wont we, hun?

Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by joseph1832(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Hehehe. Oh Jojo, you sure do know how to put a smile on a girl's face smiley

The camera will melt on our pre-wedding photoshoot grin We'll give these amateurs a run for their money, wont we, hun?
LOL. Of course we would. I'll make sure the smile stay eternal on your face. cool
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by pich4real(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2016
he cant even wait till d wedding nite to Bleep hell out of her, chai, konji na bastard oo
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by PunkyV(f): 8:04am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Of course we would. I'll make sure the smile stay eternal on your face. cool

The fate is sealed & the Romeo has spoken. Now I can do nothing more but allow myself to fall into his loving embrace cheesy

Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by joseph1832(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

The fate is sealed & the Romeo has spoken. Now I can do nothing more but allow myself to fall into his loving embrace cheesy
The Romeo? Hell no! That guy is a wuss... I'd rather it be, The Jack has spoken, cos I'll readily give my life for you... grin

Now come and be loved and pampered beyond measure... grin cool
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by PunkyV(f): 8:17am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
The Romeo? Hell no! That guy is a wuss... I'd rather it be, The Jack has spoken, cos I'll readily give my life for you... grin

Now come and be loved and pampered beyond measure... grin cool

Ok, dont ruin my fantasy! angry Romeo ye shall be upon my...whatever *insert some period English mushy stuff over there*

I'm coming, sweetheart!

Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by halfricanadian(f): 8:21am On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:

These pictures got me thinking about you

grin grin oya come nd propose o

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by menstrualpad: 8:24am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin oya come nd propose o

Menstrualpad weds halfricanadian.... Sounds great
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Ok, dont ruin my fantasy! angry Romeo ye shall be upon my...whatever *insert some period English mushy stuff over there*

I'm coming, sweetheart!
Your wish is my demand your punkyness. Lol.
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by halfricanadian(f): 8:26am On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:

Menstrualpad weds halfricanadian.... Sounds great

We kuku go born tissue paper usa and many more

U may kiss ur bride kiss kiss kiss kiss

Abeg who b groom who b bride grin

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by menstrualpad: 8:27am On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Ok, dont ruin my fantasy! >sad Romeo ye shall be upon my...whatever *insert some period English mushy stuff over there*

I'm coming, sweetheart!
Be wary of any man who claims he can give his life for you... He definitely won't have scruples taking yours too.
Then I know you're smart
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by menstrualpad: 8:28am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

We kuku go born tissue paper usa and many more

U may kiss ur bride kiss kiss kiss kiss

Abeg who b groom who b bride grin
We can write anyhow... Thou art the bride
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by halfricanadian(f): 8:31am On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:

We can write anyhow... Thou art the bride

grin grin grin grin oya lets read our vows

I take u menstrualpad to b my lovely wedded husband to love u cherish u nd every month i promise to use u 3times daily cry cry cry cry dats ow mch i love u
cry cry cry cry my vow is so touching
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by menstrualpad: 8:34am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin oya lets read our vows

I take u menstrualpad to b my lovely wedded husband to love u cherish u nd every month i promise to use u 3times daily cry cry cry cry dats ow mch i love u
cry cry cry cry my vow is so touching
You forgot about the part that says in health and sickness, wealth and poverty till death...
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by halfricanadian(f): 8:36am On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:

You forgot about the part that says in health and sickness, wealth and poverty till death...

sad sad bond bt not bounded

And my reply shall be I DO
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by PunkyV(f): 8:36am On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:

Be wary of any man who claims he can give his life for you... He definitely won't have scruples taking yours too.
Then I know you're smart

Nah, I'll just give him a loaded gun & tell him to prove it. Punky wasnt born yesterday wink I can suss out BS the same way a shark senses even the tiniest drop of blood in the water. I dont play nor do I believe in fairytales.

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by menstrualpad: 8:39am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad bond bt not bounded

And my reply shall be I DO
Well that region shall be well mounted and manned never mind. No 9months break from the union.... While you are well bounded and bonded
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by halfricanadian(f): 8:45am On May 23, 2016
menstrualpad:

Well that region shall be well mounted and manned never mind. No 9months break from the union.... While you are well bounded and bonded

sad sad make we no born ni?

U kno during 9 month period i wudnt b needing u sha
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by menstrualpad: 8:46am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad make we no born ni?

U kno during 9 month period i wudnt b needing u sha
Sush no looseguarding at all. Peeping inside...
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by pepigeorge(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lol is that so?

with all my heart smiley smiley
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 10:12am On May 23, 2016
pepigeorge:

with all my heart smiley smiley
Lmao. go and sleep.
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by pepigeorge(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lmao. go and sleep.
lol.... am very serious o..
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 10:20am On May 23, 2016
pepigeorge:

serious indeed undecided
pepigeorge:

serious indeed
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 10:20am On May 23, 2016
pepigeorge:
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by pepigeorge(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
serious indeed undecided serious indeed
where re u based
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by jasysandra(f): 11:06am On May 23, 2016
pepigeorge:

calm down your own is coming. ..mind u appearance is deceptive
very true dear
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by pepigeorge(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2016
jasysandra:
very true dear
Don't crumble the cookies. ..remain intact and pray

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by pepigeorge(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2016
chubbygal:
Happy them, no be this one wey marry her grandpapa age mate... God punish POVERTY
love knows no age bracket.....they are happy together, thats all that matters. .
Re: Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo by pepigeorge(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2016
ndidibabe:
Kpekus way E son dey knack since 2009?

B4....Weitin God create am for...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.