Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (354087 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2016
oluwawunmi:
sir. thanks once again pls u av not answer me concerning d ewe lapalapa av being drinking it just want to find out if it can prevent me from getting pregnant
Lapalapa roots and leaves,garlic, white onions, and ginger.It does not prevent conception.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by nagodesmile18(f): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
gawab:
Lapalapa roots and leaves,garlic, white onions, and ginger.It does not prevent conception.
sir.....what herb can I use for irregular period....pls I need answer cos I've used diff drugs and none workd....thanks...mi n duro fun idahun yin ooo...
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by boomeyorente(f): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pls doc, is there a herbal mixture for the cure of breast cancer.I'll appreciate your reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nowass: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
gawab:

For ulcer: Get plantain peelings, dry(not in the sun) and grind to powder. Add the powder to pure honey and lick regularly.
thank u for d great work ur doin here. pls d plantain peels ur talkin abt here, is it d unripe ones and again how do we dry since we cannot dry with sun
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
olasheed:
Good day Dr. Let me start by commending the good work you are doing here. Ewe a ma je o.

Please, I will like to find out the cure for hemorrhoid (orobo idi). It is at an advance stage. It does not return on its own any more.

Looking forward to reading from you soonest.

Thank you.

Doctor, pls kindly answer dis question for us for God sake.
Pls kindly include cures for edakole and premature ejaculation.
Tanks God bless u
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Tolexander: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
nagodesmile18:
sir.....what herb can I use for irregular period....pls I need answer cos I've used diff drugs and none workd....thanks...mi n duro fun idahun yin ooo...
lol

I don laugh sotey I fall for okro tree wey I Climb
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by austaikus(f): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2016
austaikus:

I want to reduce my fat arm/hand

Please ooo help I need your help
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
nagodesmile18:
Squeeze fertility leaves with water. Take 1 glass cup 3ce daily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by nagodesmile18(f): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
gawab:
Squeeze fertility leaves with water. Take 1 glass cup 3ce daily.
thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by omonuhabi(m): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2016
Well done sir, pls what can one use to cure strong cough like tb.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2016
What herb can I use for inu gbigbona?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:51am On Oct 20, 2016
boomeyorente:
Pls doc, is there a herbal mixture for the cure of breast cancer.I'll appreciate your reply. Thanks
Get 4 litres of coconut water(not mixed) and 1 litre of pure honey. Mix the two together and take half glass cup twice daily.
www.totalhealthland.com
herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nowass: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2016
sir, pls what is the ibo name of fertility leave
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nowass:
sir, pls what is the ibo name of fertility leave
Ogirishi

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by omonuhabi(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=omonuhabi post=50320121]Well done sir, pls what can one use to cure strong cough like tb.

well don sir, you are yet to respond to my request.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by 001slickochuko: 3:11am On Oct 21, 2016
pls sir, I have been having heaviness in my head 24/7 for many years now. pls, is there any herbal remedy you could suggest for me?
Your response is well appreciated sir.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nowass: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
gawab:
Ogirishi
God bless u sir
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nowass: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2016
sir, how do one treat 1. candidaisis and 2. rheumatoid arthritis in advance people. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Fumbaby:
What herb can I use for inu gbigbona?

gawab still expecting your response
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Fumbaby:

gawab still expecting your response
Get immature coconut,open it and collect the pulp. Blend the pulp with 1 bottle of coconut water and half bottle of pure honey. Take half glass cup at bedtime.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olasheed(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good day Dr. Please you are yet to respond to my worry.

Thank you.

olasheed:
Good day Dr. Let me start by commending the good work you are doing here. Ewe a ma je o.

Please, I will like to find out the cure for hemorrhoid (orobo idi). It is at an advance stage. It does not return on its own any more.

Looking forward to reading from you soonest.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
olasheed:
Good day Dr. Please you are yet to respond to my worry.

Thank you.

Grind leaves of uraira picta(ewe alupaida) and mix with shea butter. Use the mixture to push it inside whenever it comes out.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
gawab:
Get immature coconut,open it and collect the pulp. Blend the pulp with 1 bottle of coconut water and half bottle of pure honey. Take half glass cup at bedtime.

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by nowpresence(f): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Happy Sunday. Pls what herb can be used to cure dry skin and rough skin.
And herb that can be used to improve the elasticity, thickness, fullness and to improve the length of Africa natural hair.
Good skin and hair in general.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olasheed(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thank you Dr.

gawab:
Grind leaves of uraira picta(ewe alupaida) and mix with shea butter. Use the mixture to push it inside whenever it comes out.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Homogeneositys(f): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2016
pls tell me the herb that I can use to clear lungs that is full of mucus
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ponani: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please my great doctors in the house my stomach is biting me serious for the past for four days now, I had used some drugs,I will relief me for some hour and start again.help please
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
omonuhabi:
Well done sir, pls what can one use to cure strong cough like tb.
Blend aloe vera plant with lime juice and pure honey, mix the blended material with powdered bitter kola. Take 1 tbs thrice daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nowass: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nowass:
sir, how do one treat 1. candidaisis and 2. rheumatoid arthritis in advance people. thanks
sir pls u re yet to answer me
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Cutiekatty: 4:59am On Oct 25, 2016
gawab:
Where are you based?

I am in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ddestiny20(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2016
what are d cure for Staphylococcus?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by nancy50: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2016
olamitie:

Pls sir, is there any herb for glaucoma eye defect? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.