Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353673 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by goldiam(f): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good day doc. Gwab please what can be used to cure severe tooth ache. Two teeth has already been removed yet the whole gum is experiencing severe pain and it looks as if another tooth would be affected again.Please recommend any herb to cure this pain.Thanks patiently waiting for your response.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
O.K.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by doosen: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
good day doctor plz what I can use to cure styph aureus is vibrating in my Body an is profuse growth of styph ssp
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mecussey(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
gawab:
Check any herb market in your area.
Ur address sir...i have not been able to read tru ur site honestly.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
goldiam:
Good day doc. Gwab please what can be used to cure severe tooth ache. Two teeth has already been removed yet the whole gum is experiencing severe pain and it looks as if another tooth would be affected again.Please recommend any herb to cure this pain.Thanks patiently waiting for your response.
Get pure coconut oil and oil pull with 2tbs twice/thrice daily, this will take away the pain and restore the teeth back.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by doosen: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
sir plz I need your help seriously
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by goldiam(f): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
gawab:
Get pure coconut oil and oil pull with 2tbs twice/thrice daily, this will take away the pain and restore the teeth back.
Thanks alot Doc.God bless.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2016
gawab:
Get root of plantain, pound and extract the juice. Mix the juice with pure honey in the ratio 2:1. Take 3tbs thrice daily. You can also use bee propolis to treat the ailments.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2016
gawab:

Can you get aloe vera that is over five years old and lemon orange? If you can, then call me on 08184408033 for further details.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2016
doosen:
good day doctor plz what I can use to cure styph aureus is vibrating in my Body an is profuse growth of styph ssp
Get fresh plantain root, pound and extract the juice. Mix the juice with pure honey in ratio 2:1. Take 3tbs thrice daily. Bee propolis, capsule/tablet is also good. Urine therapy is effective as well. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Brasmol2016(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
please,i need herbs for long time toilet disease that has lead stunted growth of penis,and also paining of penis when erected?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by laparia007(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stay healthy in your relationship. Enjoy the everlasting happiness of a happy home.
http://mandbmedsolutions.com/health/my-story-vg/
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Brasmol2016:
please,i need herbs for long time toilet disease that has lead stunted growth of penis,and also paining of penis when erected?
Send me mail with full details of the disease and medications taken so far. herbaldoctor@live.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by doosen: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ok we email u, tank sir.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mrcapacity16: 4:10am On Nov 19, 2016
I want to advice everyone to be careful of a herbal drug called chukatrin, it's dangerous, it almost took my life and cause damage to my nerves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mrcapacity16: 4:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Chukatrin mix with lime poses serious potential health

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Abujabir24:
Good evening doc. I've been suffering from pile or external hemorrhoids. It started coming out in 2013 and has been disturbing me since. Any time I stool, its hard, that's when it will fully come out and will take time before going back in. Please I'll appreciate a permanent remedy. Thanks in advance. I live in Kaduna so if you can get the names of any recommendations in Hausa so it'll be easy to get.
Get empty egg shell of local chicken, grind and mix with native black soap. Use the soap to push it back whenever it comes out. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2016
For strong erection, boil 3 fingers of unripe plantain without removing the peel. After boiling remove the peel, mashed to paste and mix with pure honey. Eat 6 tbs thrice daily. herbaldoctor@live.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gewezzy1(f): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Dr, what herb can you used to flush infections like vaginal infections.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by AstuteJay: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Doctor. Please what's the Yoruba name for Spinach?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jacko007(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
gawab:
1.Soak in water for 5 days, egbo osunsun, egbo asofeyeje, egbo gboingboin, egbo akika. Take half glass cup twice daily. 2.Mix together powder of ginger, cloves, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon and lady's finger. Take1 tbs twice daily.3. Blend kolanut pods with raw eggs lime juice and pure honey. Take 1 shot thrice daily for 3 months. www.totalhealthland.com

God bless you for this great job... Please am in lagos, how can i get all this herbs you mention?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
jacko007:

God bless you for this great job... Please am in lagos, how can i get all this herbs you mention?
You can get them in any herb market in lagos.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gewezzy1(f): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please what can be used for reoccuring virginal infection
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jacko007(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
gawab:
You can get them in any herb market in lagos.

please those in lagos should help out... Am new here, i dont know any herb market around.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Thetherapist: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Hello. Please what herb can be use for weight gain. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Stomach worms. Grind seed of ripe pawpaw to paste add pure honey to it. Take 4tbs at bedtime
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by faksy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good day doctor, kudos to to effort sir, may Almighty God reward you abundantly.
please sir, i have an eye problem; it brings a severe pains and water do comes out of it, i had us glasses but the problem persisted. please what herb can be use to cure this?
moreso, if someone eyeball is brown what herb can make it white
thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by winnerz: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please Doctor How can I treat a leg wound that has become an ulcer? The leg started with a swelling(left leg), and severe pain. Then during the process of application of the balm prescribed by the doctor, the skin became irritated and there was a scratch that subsequently led to a wound that was compounded by the swelling and it has ever since refused to heal. Test confirm that blood sugar is normal. been placed on antibiotics and the wound would almost heal but breakdown again.

I will appreciate your help on a permanent way out.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.