Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353674 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cutiekatty:

I am in Lagos.
You can get the herbs from herbs market in lagos.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nice work you're doing here OP.
Please what herbs can one use for the cure
Your swift and candid response will be appreciated
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
nowpresence:
Happy Sunday. Pls what herb can be used to cure dry skin and rough skin.
And herb that can be used to improve the elasticity, thickness, fullness and to improve the length of Africa natural hair.
Good skin and hair in general.
Mix virgin coconut oil with pure honey use as body cream. For long hair. Get dead and dried honey bees from beekeeper, mix it with virgin coconut oil, massage hair with it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by nowpresence(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
gawab:
Mix virgin coconut oil with pure honey use as body cream. For long hair. Get dead and dried honey bees from beekeeper, mix it with virgin coconut oil, massage hair with it.
Thanks.
It will be hard to locate beekeepers to get dead and dried honey bees in warrior.
Is there any alternative to the honey bees.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chukwuebuka077: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls sir, what are the Igbo names of sandpaper tree and goatweed?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Rehil(f): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2016
pls what is the yoruba name for burdock root and castor oil?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2016
chukwuebuka077:
Pls sir, what are the Igbo names of sandpaper tree and goatweed?
Sandpaper is asesa, goatweed is ahenhea. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Rehil(f): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2016
gawab:
pls what is the Yoruba name for burdock root
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by calisha555(f): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pls where can someone get the fertility leave Pls reply asap.
gawab:
. For lack of ovulation, get fertility leaves, squeeze in water and take 1 glass cup 3ce daily. www.totalhealthland.com 08184408033

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
calisha555:
Pls where can someone get the fertility leave Pls reply asap.
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
prof please I need herbs for malaria and menstrual pain.

what could be the cause of constant boil in male and remedy?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chukwuebuka077: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2016
gawab:

Thank u sir
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olabeth(f): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2016
Plss.........doctor herbs that can lower or cure blood pressure. The Yoruba names and how to use. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Fumbaby:
prof please I need herbs for malaria and menstrual pain.

what could be the cause of constant boil in male and remedy?
For malaria, get large quantity of goat weed and squeeze with water(make it as concentrated as possible). Take 1 glass cup thrice daily for 5 days.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nowass: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
sir pls help me sore throat is killing me PLS
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nowass:
sir pls help me sore throat is killing me PLS
Get virgin coconut oil and oil pull twice daily.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
gawab:
For malaria, get large quantity of goat weed and squeeze with water(make it as concentrated as possible). Take 1 glass cup thrice daily for 5 days.

what's goat weed in Yoruba.

and please the boil?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fumbaby:

what's goat weed in Yoruba.

and please the boil?
Goat weed is ewe apasa/ewe imi eshu. To prevent boil. Boil together leaves of balsam pear, scent leaves, bitter leaves,garlic and leaves of ugwu in water. Take half glass cup once or twice daily. For menstrual pains, boil in water bark of alstonia boonei, allow it to stand for 24 hrs before drinking. Add 1litre of pure honey to 4 litre of the preparation. Take half glass cup three times daily. One week before start of menses.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by calisha555(f): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
gawab:
Where are you based?
. @ gawab I Base in minna,niger state
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2016
calisha555:
. @ gawab I Base in minna,niger state
You can get fertility leaves from any herbal market. 08067013345
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:46am On Oct 31, 2016
olabeth:
Plss.........doctor herbs that can lower or cure blood pressure. The Yoruba names and how to use. Thanks
Get sandpaper leaves(ewe eepin), boil in water and take half glass cup twice daily. herbaldoctor@live.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by bashiruhammed97(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
please help me. my younger sister has a strong cough, any time she coughs she will begin to breath heavily, even when are at little distance her you will still heard her breathing.. please help her out its being six month now without any changes.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by leksymaxy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls i need ur help, i av a tingling and itching blisters on my genitals.. it reoccur time to time, i heard that it is genital herpes, pls is it true and how can i control dis stubborn virus and wat is the solution.... pls its urgent
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
pls,i v been having internal vibration and shaking whuch is not visible on the outside.i v checkd my bp n pulse rate n ts very normal.i feel the vibration in my chest,stomach,thighs n wen im walking it switches to bouncing in me same with when i lie down.what herb can i use.thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=ijapa888 post=50494723]Nice work you're doing here OP.
Please what herbs can one use for the cure

Please this is pending
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mignone(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
good day op and thank you for helping out through the use of natural things around us.
would you please guide on natural contraceptives. awaiting your response.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by uwagimboo: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
@ gawab...

Pls how do I treat this skin issue called Muncha Habermann.
Pls it's not an ordinary acne...

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2016
Rehil:
pls what is the yoruba name for burdock root and castor oil?
Castor is laa or lara
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
ijapa888:
Nice work you're doing here OP.
Please what herbs can one use for the cure of:-
1) Erectile dysfunction
2) Premature expulsion/eja-culation
3) Low sperm count
Your swift and candid response will be appreciated
1.Soak in water for 5 days, egbo osunsun, egbo asofeyeje, egbo gboingboin, egbo akika. Take half glass cup twice daily. 2.Mix together powder of ginger, cloves, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon and lady's finger. Take1 tbs twice daily.3. Blend kolanut pods with raw eggs lime juice and pure honey. Take 1 shot thrice daily for 3 months. www.totalhealthland.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2016
bashiruhammed97:
please help me. my younger sister has a strong cough, any time she coughs she will begin to breath heavily, even when are at little distance her you will still heard her breathing.. please help her out its being six month now without any changes.
Get garlic and ginger, peel and cut to pieces, soak in mixed lime juice and pure honey for 3 days. Take 2 tbs in half glass cup of water thrice daily.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
mignone:
good day op and thank you for helping out through the use of natural things around us.
would you please guide on natural contraceptives. awaiting your response.
Send a mail to herbaldoctor@live.comwith the topic for an answer.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mownie: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Is there any hope for sickle cell disease please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.