Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353670 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2016
mownie:
Is there any hope for sickle cell disease please?
Yes
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by horleryeday92(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
good day sir, please what can be use for IDAKOLE
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by versace400(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Doctor, thanks for the great work you are doing sir. What is the yoruba name of cinnamon?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mownie: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
gawab:
Yes
how do i contact you please and againwhat can i use for 'ako jedi' coupled with a strong lower back pain? thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Toyocee:
pls,i v been having internal vibration and shaking whuch is not visible on the outside.i v checkd my bp n pulse rate n ts very normal.i feel the vibration in my chest,stomach,thighs n wen im walking it switches to bouncing in me same with when i lie down.what herb can i use.thanks
I have send remedy to your email.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mownie: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2016
mownie:
Is there any hope for sickle cell disease please?
mownie:
how do i contact you please and againwhat can i use for 'ako jedi' coupled with a strong lower back pain? thanks
olatayoojo@yahoo.com
gawab:
Yes
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by versace400(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2016
versace400:
Doctor, thanks for the great work you are doing sir. What is the yoruba name of cinnamon?
Pls sir, am still waiting for your reply.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by malakus(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2016
olasheed:
Good day Dr. Let me start by commending the good work you are doing here. Ewe a ma je o.

Please, I will like to find out the cure for hemorrhoid (orobo idi). It is at an advance stage. It does not return on its own any more.

Looking forward to reading from you soonest.

Thank you.

Here is the answer you seek
https://www.nairaland.com/3439882/looking-drugs-cure-jedi-jedi
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by horleryeday92(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
horleryeday92:
please sir am still waiting for this
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by fullz: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
gawab:
1.Soak in water for 5 days, egbo osunsun, egbo asofeyeje, egbo gboingboin, egbo akika. Take half glass cup twice daily. 2.Mix together powder of ginger, cloves, black pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon and lady's finger. Take1 tbs twice daily.3. Blend kolanut pods with raw eggs lime juice and pure honey. Take 1 shot thrice daily for 3 months. www.totalhealthland.com

What are the english/ alternative names of the following.
egbo osunsun, egbo asofeyeje, egbo gboingboin, egbo akika.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by fullz: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
any herbal cure for these sti's? Syphilis Staph Gonorrhea
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
versace400:
Pls sir, am still waiting for your reply.
Cinnamon is not indegenous to us, hence you may not get yoruba name for it, but it is available if you need it.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Abujabir24: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good evening doc. I've been suffering from pile or external hemorrhoids. It started coming out in 2013 and has been disturbing me since. Any time I stool, its hard, that's when it will fully come out and will take time before going back in. Please I'll appreciate a permanent remedy. Thanks in advance. I live in Kaduna so if you can get the names of any recommendations in Hausa so it'll be easy to get.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
horleryeday92:
Egbo aidan tooro tutu. egbo asofeyeje, alubosa elewe ati kafura pelebe mewa. Soak all in water for three days. Take one shot twice daily. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by favdomintent: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2016
oluwawunmi:
sir,what can a young lady use for treatment of water coming out of he Breast

sir this is important sir...kindly address it. God bless you for your good works.

I also will like to ask if the fertility plant can be taken all through the cycle? or will one have to stop at menses?

thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by horleryeday92(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
gawab:
Egbo aidan tooro tutu. egbo asofeyeje, alubosa elewe ati kafura pelebe mewa. Soak all in water for three days. Take one shot twice daily. herbaldoctor@live.com
thank you so much sir, may God continue to bless you and sir that onion, you mean the bulb and the leaves or only leaves
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2016
horleryeday92:
thank you so much sir, may God continue to bless you and sir that onion, you mean the bulb and the leaves or only leaves
Bulb and leaves.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2016
favdomintent:

sir this is important sir...kindly address it. God bless you for your good works.

I also will like to ask if the fertility plant can be taken all through the cycle? or will one have to stop at menses?

thanks.
Yes, you can use it through your cycle.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2016
For enlarge heart. Boil corn silk in water and drink one glass cup three times daily.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mecussey(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2016
gawab:
If you have any health challenge and need herbal solution, post it here.

Any effective malaria herb that can be taken with alcohol or beer?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mecussey(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2016
gawab:

Collect lemon grass, peels of sweet orange and leaves of brimstone tree. Boil all in water and take one glass three times daily for one week. If you have access to an apitherapist, let him give you a dose of bee venom theraphy for serious headache.

where person wan find this kind mixture na...?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
mecussey:

where person wan find this kind mixture na...?
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mecussey(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
gawab:
Where are you based?

south east...the thing is to find the leaves and the processes of cooking it. I will be lazy on that one...is there no root one can just put in a bottle and drink every morning possibly with ethanol.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
mecussey:

south east...the thing is to find the leaves and the processes of cooking it. I will be lazy on that one...is there no root one can just put in a bottle and drink every morning possibly with ethanol.
Soak the bark of stoolwood(egbu) in alcohol for txo days. Take a shot twice daily. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mecussey(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
gawab:
Soak the bark of stoolwood(egbu) in alcohol for txo days. Take a shot twice daily. www.totalhealthland.com

did you back of egbu tree..? Is it sth I can get in the market...honestly, I have not seen egbu tree all my life. Even I have, i never knew it was egbu tree...pls how can I get it in the east.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mecussey(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
gawab:

did you mean back of egbu tree..? Is it sth I can get in the market...honestly, I have not seen egbu tree all my life. Even I have, i never knew it was egbu tree...pls how can I get it in the east.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2016
mecussey:

did you mean back of egbu tree..? Is it sth I can get in the market...honestly, I have not seen egbu tree all my life. Even I have, i never knew it was egbu tree...pls how can I get it in the east.
Check any herb market in your area.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by favdomintent: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2016
gawab:
Cinnamon is not indegenous to us, hence you may not get yoruba name for it, but it is available if you need it.

Yoruba name for cinnamon is igi pattai

hope this help

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.