Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45099 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:38am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Make him my control experminent

I was once a control experiment an wink

An organism being observed is nt deprived from d variable been investigated dats wat a control experminent is

Hmmm, I see *evil smirk* wink
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 6:39am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm, I see *evil smirk* wink

grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Ok. I hope you're done now. Blind patriotism is not a trait of South Africans, it's yours 100%. Keep projecting Hector the projector.
I didn't quote the whole South Africans, just u,,,,there is always an exception, science and logic proves that

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:55am On May 24, 2016
edetty:

I didn't quote the whole South Africans, just u,,,,there is always an exception, science and logic proves that

And by your logic, I have blind patriotism? Now that's catlady logic grin

Look dude, as I already said, I don't care. There's nothing that you or any of your compatriots can tell me about my country. I live here. I know what's true & what isnt. Discussions such as this have been going on forever here on NL. It gets old. I dont have time for it. Everything have been talked to death & quite frankly you're boring me now. So see ya!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

And by your logic, I have blind patriotism? Now that's catlady logic grin

Look dude, as I already said, I don't care. There's nothing that you or any of your compatriots can tell me about my country. I live here. I know what's true & what isnt. Discussions such as this have been going on forever here on NL. It gets old. I dont have time for it. Everything have been talked to death & quite frankly you're boring me now. So see ya!
well ur beginning to crave for my attention,personally been and stayed in Jburg,,,pls don't try to convince me otherwise, cos am not quoting the news swidy

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 8:07am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed awwwwww u bliv in me tanx
good luck baby kiss
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 9:11am On May 24, 2016
Just 1 of the many things that's wrong with my country. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 11:22am On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
good luck baby kiss

My love my soul ow are u kiss kiss
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:28am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

My love my soul ow are u kiss kiss
am cool my love.
how was the exam?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:30am On May 24, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:
Just 1 of the many things that's wrong with my country. lipsrsealed

Honest South African right here!
Not those hypocrites that are pretending to themselves!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 11:32am On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
am cool my love.
how was the exam?

shocked shocked shocked shocked i struggled to enter d exam hall chai

cry cry cry cry it want funny

sad if i hear say my kids go unilag

It was fine btw grin grin ow is ur day going?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:40am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked i struggled to enter d exam hall chai

cry cry cry cry it want funny

sad if i hear say my kids go unilag

It was fine btw grin grin ow is ur day going?
unilag .. chai .. my mum wanted me to attend dat school
. I said hell no! .
their wahala is too much...
My day is going fine dear smiley .. I know you will pass .. I trust you wink
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by alobright17(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

What statistics are you talking about?

I promised myself that I wont get into these kinds of brawls anymore. But tell me one thing, how will everything you just said lower the petrol price in your country? How will it stop you from using a generator in 2016? The primates have 24hr electricity. Who is living in a jungle now?
better get into this kind of brawls so as to get more knowledge

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 12:20pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:
better get into this kind of brawls so as to get more knowledge

More knowledge on what exactly?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Kingsteve(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2016
No more bickering!
Let's make love, not war.

...with condoms though!
grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by alobright17(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

More knowledge on what exactly?

on things that happens around you maybe some of the things you never heard of.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 12:35pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:

on things that happens around you maybe some of the things you never heard of.

I dont need that. I live it. Plus I'd rather get my info from more reliable sources like the newspaper, TV or the radio. All bases covered, thanks.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by alobright17(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

I dont need that. I live it. Plus I'd rather get my info from more reliable sources like the newspaper, TV or the radio. All bases covered, thanks.
Tv,radio e.t.c lies a lot na from here you will get the raw truth,trust me.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 12:51pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:
Tv,radio e.t.c lies a lot na from here you will get the raw truth,trust me.

Our media dont report lies. We have strict regulations they have to live by. I'd take their word any day over the stories by the moonlight that gets told here to score cheap points.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by joseph1832(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Our media dont report lies. We have strict regulations they have to live by. I'd take their word any day over the stories by the moonlight that gets told here to score cheap points.
Are you comparing stories you see on blogs to that of mainstream media, being told by qualified journalists?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 2:00pm On May 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Are you comparing stories you see on blogs to that of mainstream media, being told by qualified journalists?

Apples & oranges.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 2:56pm On May 24, 2016
edetty:

everything and I repeat everything South Africa has ever achieved past,present and future were accomplished by the whites immigrants turned citizens of S.A,history and archives supports me,both technologically, infrastructural,and otherwise, even governance, since the whites hand over power to the black South Africans,,,wat else have u added,,,nothing as compared by what we have achieved by ourselves over the years,besides who has Independence first, u guys shd have just let the Caucasians continue in leadership, just recently ur President stopped production of attack warplanes,now to be imported from Sweden, wat of nuclear weapons, u guys were the only African country to own and develop such,all by the whites,,,so stop asking abt fuel price,it will melt down like other news as usual,ok
Ah the number one excuse for all of your short comings! gringrin so predictable, another whitewashed Nigerian
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by alobright17(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

You can't just be serious or so sure about that claim dear
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 3:43pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:
You can't just be serious or so sure about that claim dear

I am. Not every country is run like a banana republic grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by alobright17(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

I am. Not every country is run like a banana republic grin
Whatever you mean by Banana republic though.....but fighting inside the parliament is never the best
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 3:53pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:

Whatever you mean by Banana republic though.....but fighting inside the parliament is never the best

I've seen worse on that show Most Shocking. The Europeans even throw punches during heated discussions in parliament grin We've not done that. Only argue because we're passionate & irritable people grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by alobright17(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

I've seen worse on that show Most Shocking. The Europeans even throw punches during heated discussions in parliament grin We've not done that. Only argue because we're passionate & irritable people grin
That put us all in the same show so don't tell me differently
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 6:07pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Let me call some people who'll entertain you on this because I lack the strength.

Ooh lah lah
Mduza
Lesudafricaine
Dievluit
Tumisang

Enjoy grin

Lol...am late
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:12pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...am late

Thank your lucky stars you are late tongue People were gun slinging, more like water pistols if you ask me grin But you know how they're always legends only in their own heads lol
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 6:16pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Thank your lucky stars you are late tongue People were gun slinging, more like water pistols if you ask me grin But you know how they're always legends only in their own heads lol

Lol..hey these poor Nigerians on this forum can make one laugh.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:19pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Lol..hey these poor Nigerians on this forum can make one laugh.

Lol, bazoza just for saying that. Buckle up!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
I love this punkyv. She really has a way with words. Are you a writer? Reminds me of a certain Nairaland South African friend of mine who deactivated a long time ago. She had this really long moniker I can't now remember!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.