Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (62748 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Lsofdk(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2016
6. I'll be ready in a minute
7. I'm pregnant
make i call my oga tosyne2much to drop the remaining

4 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by omega25red(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Lol

this is so me grin
what do you do for a living? just wondering

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 24, 2016
LegalBaby:
cause you cant handle the truth

EPIC!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
When she says ‘Don’t Worry About Him’, but you dare not stop worrying because...
Listen, my sister. Swag is a distraction. Don't fall for it. The character of the man behind all the swag is all that matters, not the swag, itself.

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 24, 2016
udondeymadt:
Listen, my sister. Swag is a distraction. Don't fall for it. The character of the man behind all the swag is all that matters, not the swag, itself.

Okay cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
When she says ‘Okay I’m not a virgin but you’re like the second person I’ve na..’

But why are you lying now??

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Ijebabe
lmao. well.....

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by kayuslala: 5:40pm On May 24, 2016
smiley cooljst smile n tell her I knw n am coolcool wth dt
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Lol

this is so me grin

Nope!

You're just a random street chick trying to be cremè...I guess you're jumping on every D to achieve that!
Pun intended

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by HornyTiwa(f): 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Nope!

You're just a random street chick trying to be cremè...I guess you're jumping on every D to achieve that!
Pun intended
StfuareyouGod come and see one of them cheesy
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Qualer: 7:10pm On May 24, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Lol

this is so me grin

is that why you are always horrny?? wink
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Qualer: 7:13pm On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Same reasons guys do, its not gender specific tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Qualer: 7:16pm On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
When she says ‘Okay I’m not a virgin but you’re like the second person I’ve na..’

But why are you lying now??

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Ijebabe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by alobright17(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..no 3 tho..
Don't even try it Lol
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2016
In case.....
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by blank(f): 7:37pm On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
When she says ‘I’m Almost There’

Just go and and sleep while you wait.

This one is so me. In fact, I will still be lying on the bed and saying I am already at the door. My husband once caught me. In fact, I had just tucked in the duvet for round 2 of sleep when he burst into the room. I was in shock! Trust me, it didn't end very well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2016
Cool
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45934013][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin indeed!
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Mcowubaba: 8:19pm On May 24, 2016
You have successfully called almost all the Moderators, front page maybe ur portion..
I see lalasticlala viewing...
Pray hard smiley

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by anthoniosp(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Lol

this is so me grin
next time..heels go better with short skirts..don't try that mistake u made again..am I understood?..
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by anthoniosp(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2016
Hadez:
That second picture is true. I love huge guys with packs smiley
then what are you waiting for..send me a pm..
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by refiner(f): 8:28pm On May 24, 2016
...gringringrin...
funny thread,I must say!smiley
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Sparkle777(f): 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Everybody lies and with good reason sometimes, but these are the ones Nigerian women excel at telling;

When she says ‘I’m Not Bleaching’, but then you see this.

Ahn ahn! Auntie.

http://234buzz.com/10-lies-nigerian-ladies-tell/

Na wah oo, see as the hand just be lik say na kidnappers own.

6 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by vickodedon(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Lol
this is so me grin
Are you serious cheesy
HornyTiwa:
Lol
this is so me grin
Are you serious
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by menstrualpad: 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Lol

this is so me grin
Am curious... You mind?
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by AreaFada2: 10:23pm On May 24, 2016
lol
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by megxo(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Everybody lies and with good reason sometimes, but these are the ones Nigerian women excel at telling;

When she says ‘I’m Not Bleaching’, but then you see this.

Ahn ahn! Auntie.

http://234buzz.com/10-lies-nigerian-ladies-tell/
She looks like she's about to be kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by frisky2good(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2016
Unfortunately you don't have what most guys with packs want. grin

Hadez:
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by dannyben5: 10:29pm On May 24, 2016
i dont jst understand ladies sef

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 24, 2016
The first picture has got to be a photoshop. Wtf! See as she dey yawn with her Zebra looking ass grin grin
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 24, 2016
Hadez:

See your mouth like "huge guys with packs" grin grin
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by macaranta(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2016
Funi
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by officialmcfresh1(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2016
If all these are lies girls tell in relationships does it mean they're never honest about anything??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.