Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (62744 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by nicetboy(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Lol

this is so me grin
taaa shhhhh.. Who dash u
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by gbens2000(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Has it always been like that right from time or they just started liking it? Cos I started hearing 6packs maybe 3 years ago. It's nothing I never even seen as special,i used to see it on the tommys of broses,mostly on laborers,bricklayers,well diggers,etc and never even saw it as anything 
hahaha,my guy its been around since even as way back as 80s,one thing that was common in nigeria is the notion that was a man has potbelly then he must be rich,women swim around pips like that in nigeria or maybe africa.but the idea started changing wen more civilisation came around.like the movies,music video etc.ppl started realizing workouts was essential for sound health and even a guy that does his workouts well could avoid so many heart related diseases etc.and they really dont need sexual enhancement drugs.they are naturally good.so right now wen most girls trip for girls trip for guys the packs is an added advantage.atleast it would give her the idea that u are fit.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
hahaha,my guy its been around since even as way back as 80s,one thing that was common in nigeria is the notion that was a man has potbelly then he must be rich,women swim around pips like that in nigeria or maybe africa.but the idea started changing wen more civilisation came around.like the movies,music video etc.ppl started realizing workouts was essential for sound health and even a guy that does his workouts well could avoid so many heart related diseases etc.and they really dont need sexual enhancement drugs.they are naturally good.so right now wen most girls trip for girls trip for guys the packs is an added advantage.atleast it would give her the idea that u are fit.
Ok,i see,its like women forcing us to stay healthy because the more the fat in the belly,the more the health risk. When can you say you started hearing 6 packs bro?
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by gbens2000(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Ok,i see,its like women forcing us to stay healthy because the more the fat in the belly,the more the health risk. When can you say you started hearing 6 packs bro? 
to be honest i was in secondary school den wen i used to mime usher and ginuwine.those guys were the first guys i saw with 6packs,even jarule had it too.i picked intrest then but i only started workouts like 7years ago.but am very inconsistent with it sha.but i dont play with sports and exercises.and women not my reason for keeping fit at all,my parents has hbp,one of my uncle died of it at an early age so am praying not to ave it at thesame time helping my self with the physical aspect.but most ladies i come across cant keep their eyes off me wen they see my physic especially wen they kind off av the idea of me without my shirts.u know wat i mean.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
to be honest i was in secondary school den wen i used to mime usher and ginuwine.those guys were the first guys i saw with 6packs,even jarule had it too.i picked intrest then but i only started workouts like 7years ago.but am very inconsistent with it sha.but i dont play with sports and exercises.and women not my reason for keeping fit at all,my parents has hbp,one of my uncle died of it at an early age so am praying not to ave it at thesame time helping my self with the physical aspect.but most ladies i come across cant keep their eyes off me wen they see my physic especially wen they kind off av the idea of me without my shirts.u know wat i mean.
but you don't look muscular in that pic. Is it the cloth you were wearing or what?
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by gbens2000(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
but you don't look muscular in that pic. Is it the cloth you were wearing or what?
i told u not evryone works out to be muscular,i concentrate on my joints,abs and mostly thighs and legs,i really dont like muscles.and i took that picture after coming of a quite lenghty sickness,malaria and typhoid.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by cr80vity(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2016
nice one
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Beamborla(f): 9:44am On May 27, 2016
Emodeee:

i'm good. E be like say you dey serve, abi? Which state you dey?
Kaduna
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sesaan(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2016
Some girls cant even jog for 5mins n expect a hug guy with packs... Mu.... Mu ;DSome girls cant even jog for 5mins n expect a hug guy with packs... Mu.... Mu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.