Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (62540 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 25, 2016
grin how are you dear? @suigeneris93

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 25, 2016
amokeme:
it's wrong to use the bold in generalising based on your personal experience.
I already conveyed the overall picture. Sounds to me like you're one of those who really don't understand the situation right now. grin
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You're taking it out of context, not all Nigerian ladies who dress well need a man to keep up with their needs. Its ladies who look and dress like the lady in the picture
Majority do. At least 90%.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by amokeme(f): 9:44am On May 25, 2016
adaweezy:

Are you on Twitter?
yes
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by amokeme(f): 9:44am On May 25, 2016
adaweezy:

Are you on Twitter?
yes but not active. Have a good day smiley
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Beamborla(f): 9:46am On May 25, 2016
Emodeee:

pretty lady, hw var? Longest time.
I'm very fine.
How are you too, handsome?
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Emodeee: 9:56am On May 25, 2016
Beamborla:
I'm very fine. How are you too, handsome?

i'm good. E be like say you dey serve, abi? Which state you dey?
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Princecharmin(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2016
Rossburg:

Then who go come love those short guys with pot belly ??
are u one? Lol
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2016
amokeme:
oh I get now. Thanks.
Nice dp wink

anytime dear

Yours is lovely as well wink
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 25, 2016
DeeTus:
Majority do. At least 90%.

majority of ladies who dress like that lady or Nigerian ladies in general?
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 25, 2016
dammydrumz:
grin how are you dear? @suigen eris93

I'm fine dear, funny picture
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 25, 2016
lol..yeah. thanks for the likes on IG. wink
Suigeneris93:

I'm fine dear, funny picture
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2016
frisky2good:
Unfortunately you don't have what most guys with packs want. grin

that's true,Hadez doesn't have the type of physical appearance most guys want,hot and sexy Ireneony is one of the nairalanders I know that has it though. Check her profile..... yummy
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:

majority of ladies who dress like that lady or Nigerian ladies in general?
Of course Nigerian girls. Foreign girls who look stunning are not really expensive.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by adaweezy(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2016
amokeme:
yes but not active. Have a good day smiley

Your transcendental behavior is intriguing to say the least. I would like to know you more, it's just unfortunate that I do not have time.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2016
DeeTus:
Of course Nigerian girls. Foreign girls who look stunning are not really expensive.

grin grin grin you think? Your statistic is flawed anyways because you can't cite a reliable source. The topic meant girls who dress like the lady in the picture and not Nigerian ladies generally
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:

grin grin grin you think? Your statistic is flawed anyways because you can't cite a reliable source. The topic meant girls who dress like the lady in the picture and not Nigerian ladies generally
I dated a couple of foreign girls. They weren't really expensive. Telling you out of experience.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:
When she says ‘I’m Almost There’

Just go and sleep while you wait.
lool
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by frisky2good(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2016
Those are the kind of babes that should be talking about packs not one ugly girl with small boobs coming here to form rubbish. E fit be say na one pot bellied man she dey date o. Just come NL dey form class. BTW, wetin you find reach Ireneony profile?

sinceraconcept:
that's true,Hadez doesn't have the type of physical appearance most guys want,hot and sexy Ireneony is one of the nairalanders I know that has it though. Check her profile..... yummy

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 25, 2016
dammydrumz:
lol..yeah. thanks for the likes on IG. wink

Ywc
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 25, 2016
DeeTus:
I dated a couple of foreign girls. They weren't really expensive. Telling you out of experience.

Okay smiley
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Rossburg(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2016
Princecharmin:
are u one? Lol

You no well o grin grin

Me wey ova sexy dey worry ?.... grin grin
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by gbens2000(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:
That second picture is true. I love huge guys with packs smiley
no one asked u aunty,and 99percent of gals like that so i dont get ur point.
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2016
frisky2good:
Those are the kind of babes that should be talking about packs not one ugly girl with small boobs coming here to form rubbish. E fit be say na one pot bellied man she dey date o. Just come NL dey form class. BTW, wetin you find reach Ireneony profile?

I happened to read Ireneony's post and checked her profile around the same time I checked Hadez's profile and so the comparison between the 2 of them came to my head and omg,Ireneony's pic gave me that visual pleasure as she's drop dead gorgeous and perfect from head to toe. Ireneony has that gorgeous face,full boobs,etc,God seems to give her everything
As for Hadez,i can't consider her pretty or good looking or beautiful but i'm the type of guy that do see good about people, I like some of the topics Hadez posted on nairaland and I think she's quiet innovative,her topics are unique and she's not ugly to me. Also,God didn't create anything ugly
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2016
gbens2000:
which 99% likes packs? Packs is all about choice. Some girls don't like muscular men sef. Some girls like flat tummy and average build and not necessarily 6 pack and muscle
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
gbens2000:
which 99% likes packs? Packs is all about choice. Some girls don't like muscular men sef. Some girls like flat tummy and average/slim build and not necessarily 6 pack and muscle
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 25, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Stfuareyou.God come and see one of them cheesy
lol. Now this is funny cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by frisky2good(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez is very pretty but her yum yum no kefty. grin Of what use is fine face when yum yum is absent? I will choose bobbie over fine face anytime, anywhere, anyday. As for Ireneony, na girl wey person dey see wey you go lick your lips. She set well well. Anyway, man to man, tell me your preferred babe. Ireneony or Hadez. tongue

sinceraconcept:
I happened to read Ireneony's post and checked her profile around the same time I checked Hadez's profile and so the comparison between the 2 of them came to my head and omg,Ireneony's pic gave me that visual pleasure as she's drop dead gorgeous and perfect from head to toe. Ireneony has that gorgeous face,full boobs,etc,God seems to give her everything
As for Hadez,i can't consider her pretty or good looking or beautiful but i'm the type of guy that do see good about people, I like some of the topics Hadez posted on nairaland and I think she's quiet innovative,her topics are unique and she's not ugly to me. Also,God didn't create anything ugly
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by gbens2000(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
which 99% likes packs? Packs is all about choice. Some girls don't like muscular men sef. Some girls like flat tummy and average/slim build and not necessarily 6 pack and muscle
forget that talk if line 20 girls,at least 17 of them would tell u they like packs ko abs,and not everyone with packs is muscular.i work mainly on pack nd not on muscles.they are workouts u do for packs that will still keep ur body average u can even be slim and ave packs.but most girls realy like the feel of the packs pls dont get the wrong idea.99percent of girls like packs
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
forget that talk if line 20 girls,at least 17 of them would tell u they like packs ko abs,and not everyone with packs is muscular.i work mainly on pack nd not on muscles.they are workouts u do for packs that will still keep ur body average u can even be slim and ave packs.but most girls realy like the feel of the packs pls dont get the wrong idea.99percent of girls like packs
You think 99% likes It cos you work on packs. I work out on packs too. I lift weight,i do plank,i do different work out on packs and I've been watchful of my diet these days. It's very good to have packs because it's healthy and enables stability but I can't say 99% likes it. Every guy should have it because of the health value though
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by gbens2000(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
You think 99% likes It cos you work on packs. I work out on packs too. I lift weight,i do plank,i do different work out on packs and I've been watchful of my diet these days. It's very good to have packs because it's healthy and enables stability but I can't say 99% likes it. Every guy should have it because of the health value though
my guy even before i started working on it av always known dat i didint personaly take those stats my guy its been like that for a while.that may not be a reason for them dating you but they really like it a lot.if avnt known that they so many stats that would clear your doubts
Re: Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
my guy even before i started working on it av always known dat i didint personaly take those stats my guy its been like that for a while.that may not be a reason for them dating you but they really like it a lot.if avnt known that they so many stats that would clear your doubts
Has it always been like that right from time or they just started liking it? Cos I started hearing 6packs maybe 3 years ago. It's nothing I never even seen as special,i used to see it on the tommys of broses,mostly on laborers,bricklayers,well diggers,etc and never even saw it as anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.