Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK (59597 Views)

Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2016
Yeside20:

hi...pls how about data interpretation?
Check your box, let's talk
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2016
oilmaney:
Pls those, did their test, was it value, numerical and verbal u did and did u get a mail after your test, pls I need urgent answers.
Yes
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by oilmaney: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Please who can help with the gsk recruitment manager contact, I Wana know y I was allowed to do only two of the test.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by 9jasam: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2016
For those dat avnt received email for online test.... Msgs are sent in alphabetical order... Emails starting with 'a' to 'r' av received. 'S' to 'z' will receive later.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2016
9jasam:
For those dat avnt received email for online test.... Msgs are sent in alphabetical order... Emails starting with 'a' to 'r' av received. 'S' to 'z' will receive later.
my dear my mail starts with a.....its either they are dealing with those that applied for the consumers programme first probably pharmaceuticals will follow soon or has anyone that applied for pharmaceuticals seen the message?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soria4real(f): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmm are you sure about dat,cos my email start wit E and I have not received any invites.I guess it's according to how we apply cos I applied 2days to d closing date,just assuming tho
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Has anybody that applied for commercial consumer received the mail?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
soria4real:
Hmmmm are you sure about dat,cos my email start wit E and I have not received any invites.I guess it's according to how we apply cos I applied 2days to d closing date,just assuming tho
I applied on the 26th may...d followong day
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
oilmaney:
Please who can help with the gsk recruitment manager contact, I Wana know y I was allowed to do only two of the test.
Have you gotten a regret mail? If yes I think this is what happened

The link for the next test isn't automatic. If you didn't perform well in the previous one you won't get a link for the next. Check your email very well. Perhaps you didn't score the required mark in the last test you did.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by freetongue(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
NekkyCee:
Has anybody that applied for commercial consumer received the mail?

I applied for commercial, but i am yet to receive assessment email.....i am still hoping sha since i didn't get any rejection email.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by watzz: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am yet to get an invite for the assessment and no regret mail either. I applied for the consumer programme.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Since you didn't get a regret mail, just keep checking your box daily. It will drop soon
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Okay. Let's be hopeful. We'll get the mail soon. I think most of us that applied for commercial consumer hasn't gotten the mail yet.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soria4real(f): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am sure it's in batches tho,since we didn't get a regret mail we will definitely get d invites by God Grace

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
NekkyCee:
Okay. Let's be hopeful. We'll get the mail soon. I think most of us that applied for commercial consumer hasn't gotten the mail yet.
I applied for commercial consumer and I got their mail buh still be hopeful perhaps is in batches
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Adortem: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
I just finished the first assessment and I got a regret email,I wonder why I got a regret email o o,I think I wasn't consistent in my answers cos questions were repeated and I think I took different answers,I was really not settled when I wrote the assessment,goodluck to others.Cheers...
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Adortem:
I just finished the first assessment and I got a regret email,I wonder why I got a regret email o o,I think I wasn't consistent in my answers cos questions were repeated and I think I took different answers,I was really not settled when I wrote the assessment,goodluck to others.Cheers...
so nobody has gotten a successful mail....#nawa ooo
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by oilmaney: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
I did the value test, after 5minutes d numerical tests came, am not boasting ooo, it was so easy and I answered all in Lil time, I am sure I got all d numerical, only waiting for d verbal DE told me I failed.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Adortem:
Better days ahead dude...Felt the same way when I failed KPMG and dropped at standard chartered 3rd stage but all in all faith brought me up again, just believe in GOD and yourself......

3 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by adekolapeters: 3:45am On Jun 22, 2016
@oilmoney, your answers might be correct, but not mindful of the time spent on the assessment. Speed and accuracy are required.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by bimbodotun(m): 5:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Wrote the 3 online test....got a success mail....waiting for d next stage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by oilmaney: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=adekolapeters post=46802538]@oilmoney, your answers might be correct, but not mindful of the time spent on the assessment. Speed and accuracy are required.
I spent 6mins on d numerical oo
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=oilmaney post=46805667][/quote]

How many did you solve within 6mins? Maybe you were tensed when selecting the answers.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Did anybody receive the mail today?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by eMidas: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
NekkyCee:

Did you apply for the GSK graduate trainee programme as well?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soria4real(f): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=NekkyCee post=46824702]Did anybody receive the mail today?

Have dey started sending another invites?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Matrix07: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
hello..i just applied for the GSK program yesterday..should I be expecting their mail for the test?? Somebody shld help pls.Thanks
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
NekkyCee:
No message today....believe its coming before friday sha
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by JobForNigeria: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Food Technologist

Requirements
2years experience in Food/Confectionery
B.Sc/HND in Food/Science Technology

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should APPLY HERE: http://getemployednigeria1..com.n
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by KnightOJ(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
I applied for 'consumer' on 31st May. I've not got an invite for the tests and I did not get a regret mail.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by stacy(f): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Matrix07:
hello..i just applied for the GSK program yesterday..should I be expecting their mail for the test?? Somebody shld help pls.Thanks

Please how did you apply?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
KnightOJ:
I applied for 'consumer' on 31st May. I've not got an invite for the tests and I did not get a regret mail.
Just keep checking your mail box regularly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.