Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK (60411 Views)

Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by abinisa88: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
oilmaney:
I did the value test, after 5minutes d numerical tests came, am not boasting ooo, it was so easy and I answered all in Lil time, I am sure I got all d numerical, only waiting for d verbal DE told me I failed.
It's an adaptive test, meaning it's testing your skill level and not the number of questions you answer correctly. If you answer the first question correctly, the difficulty level is supposed to increase and so on. If you find that you are answering easy questions, it probably means you have gotten some difficult questions wrong and the test result will record you having low numerical ability.
The whole thing is a very long story, and I am not an expert by any means. You can try to find out more about computer adaptive tests to satisfy your curiosity and in case you encounter it somewhere else. I wish you all the best

3 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by freetongue(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Here is boring ooooo.........Any latest information. I have contacted two HR personnel in GSK through LinkedIn, just to know what is happening.......

This no news can give person hypertension ooooo

No shacking! My assessment email coming soon. Every powers holding our A.E or delaying it, fall down and die. Amen (in MFM voice).

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
freetongue:
Here is boring ooooo.........Any latest information. I have contacted two HR personnel in GSK through LinkedIn, just to know what is happening.......

No shacking! My assessment email coming soon. Every powers holding our A.E or delaying it, fall down and die. Amen (in MFM voice).
AMEN bro.....its coming right up soon...........
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
freetongue:

Amen oooo. What were their responses?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by freetongue(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
NekkyCee:

Amen oooo. What were their responses?

They are yet to reply me oooo.....some people can be feeling like dey own d world sha. Let just be waiting sha....All is well
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by SalvageTraffic: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Abusitamuno: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Did anybody notice the incorrect question about Live Fund?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Abusitamuno:
Did anybody notice the incorrect question about Live Fund?
In the assessment exercise?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
abinisa88:
It's an adaptive test, meaning it's testing your skill level and not the number of questions you answer correctly. If you answer the first question correctly, the difficulty level is supposed to increase and so on. If you find that you are answering easy questions, it probably means you have gotten some difficult questions wrong and the test result will record you having low numerical ability.
The whole thing is a very long story, and I am not an expert by any means. You can try to find out more about computer adaptive tests to satisfy your curiosity and in case you encounter it somewhere else. I wish you all the best
Read something about this adaptive thingy sometimes yesterday, now I understand what it means

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yes I haven't received my invite but this thread is all about helping ourselves, there has been this debate about computer adaptive test, speed, accuracy etc...While speed and accuracy is needed.....Its isn't the most important, no one is looking @ how many minutes you spent but they want to compare your score with other average test taker in form of percentile...Now when you start an adaptive test, the computer assumes your score is average most times 30. If you get the first question right your score will change to 35 and question two will be harder and it goes like that but if you miss the third question you score can drop from 35 to 32 and the computer gives you a relatively easy question and easy questions may not attract more than 1 or 2 marks thus walking your way up a high score becomes hard, in short the more easy questions you see, it shows you are performing poorly but always note that
1. Early questions count more than later questions cos it boost your mark more.
2. Questions you leave unanswered will lower your score

In conclusion, make sure you get early questions correctly by starting slowly and pick up your pace as you go on but ensure you don't leave any question unanswered.

HOPE THIS HELP SOMEONE.......GSK our invites o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Sync24: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
I've applied severally for GSK jobs only to be left hanging.... No regret mail, no success mail.... I pray they get back us still waiting... smiley
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sync24:
I've applied severally for GSK jobs only to be left hanging.... No regret mail, no success mail.... I pray they get back us still waiting... smiley
when did you apply exactly
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Sync24: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
mayoor15:
when did you apply exactly

October 2015 and February 2016

For the position of Key Account Executive (Modern Trade)

I am still very hopeful on this one however
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 12:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Sync24:

wow....keep hope alive....
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Jefa4real: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Hello,
Please, is it wise to include reference on the CV, or just available on request? Those who got the test invites should please comment on the one they used.
Cc
Oilmoney
Mayor.....

Thanks
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Jefa4real:
Hello,
Please, is it wise to include reference on the CV, or just available on request? Those who got the test invites should please comment on the one they used.
Cc
Oilmoney
Mayor.....

Thanks
haven't gotten an invite but its your choice but recruiters these days will tell you not to put referees on your cv, just tell them to be provided on request blah blah
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Jefa4real: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
mayoor15:
haven't gotten an invite but its your choice but recruiters these days will tell you not to put referees on your cv, just tell them to be provided on request blah blah
Thanks mayor.....Please more comments
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
As in eh. God dey
freetongue:

They are yet to reply me oooo.....some people can be feeling like dey own d world sha. Let just be waiting sha....All is well
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
I feel it's in batches. Maybe nextweek they will send invites again
mayoor15:
Yes I haven't received my invite but this thread is all about helping ourselves, there has been this debate about computer adaptive test, speed, accuracy etc...While speed and accuracy is needed.....Its isn't the most important, no one is looking @ how many minutes you spent but they want to compare your score with other average test taker in form of percentile...Now when you start an adaptive test, the computer assumes your score is average most times 30. If you get the first question right your score will change to 35 and question two will be harder and it goes like that but if you miss the third question you score can drop from 35 to 32 and the computer gives you a relatively easy question and easy questions may not attract more than 1 or 2 marks thus walking your way up a high score becomes hard, in short the more easy questions you see, it shows you are performing poorly but always note that

In conclusion, make sure you get early questions correctly by starting slowly and pick up your pace as you go on but ensure you don't leave any question unanswered.

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jefa4real:
Hello,
Cc
Oilmoney
Mayor.....

Thanks
I neither had reference nor available on request on my CV. I read it's not needed for entry level but who knows.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Jefa4real: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
agrovick:

I neither had reference nor available on request on my CV. I read it's not needed for entry level but who knows.

Thanks for your thoughtful comments. Where you shortlisted for the test?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jefa4real:

Thanks for your thoughtful comments. Where you shortlisted for the test?
Yea
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Solecontroller(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
mayoor15:

Well doesn't really work like that. Speed is very key. Think about it, how good is your numerical ability when u are not fast? It's like having two candidates, one taking three seconds to solve 2 + 4 and the other taking 30 minutes, they aren't on the same level. Besides I passed this test last year and solved just 6 questions for the numerical and it was over like that.

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by freetongue(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
"Hi. I'm not able to give you this information as it's a different department. Generally however only shortlisted candidates are contacted. All the best. Cheers."

This is the response, of someone in GSK that I contacted from LinkedIn.

However, my question is, if those of us that are yet to get assessment email are not shortlisted, how come they didn't send us rejection email..?

Am really confuse but am still hoping sha.....
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by freetongue(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
"Hi. I'm not able to give you this information as it's a different department. Generally however only shortlisted candidates are contacted. All the best. Cheers."

That is the response, of someone in GSK that I contacted from LinkedIn.

However, my question is, if those of us that are yet to get assessment email are not shortlisted, how come they didn't send us rejection email..?

Am really confuse but am still hoping sha.....
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Jefa4real:
Hello,
Cc
Oilmoney
Mayor.....

Thanks
I put reference on my CV and I got test invite.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Solecontroller:

Well doesn't really work like that. Speed is very key. Think about it, how good is your numerical ability when u are not fast? It's like having two candidates, one taking three seconds to solve 2 + 4 and the other taking 30 minutes, they aren't on the same level. Besides I passed this test last year and solved just 6 questions for the numerical and it was over like that.
...OKAY BOSS
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Sync24:

Check if your applications is still on their portal
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jeez! Just logged into the portal and saw that my application status is expired. Did anybody see such?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Chinexd22nd(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
NekkyCee:
Jeez! Just logged into the portal and saw that my application status is expired. Did anybody see such?
Jesuuuu... make dey no try am o... lemme check first
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
NekkyCee:
mine is still there ooo
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Sync24: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
mayoor15:

Check if your applications is still on their portal

All my job applications still have CV/Resume Received as application status... Since last year... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.