Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (49588 Views)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by smiliyB(f): 2:11pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
5. “I have a girlfriend but we are having issues.”

He is the “issue”.
lolz d lie no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by smiliyB(f): 2:12pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
7. “You’re the only girl I’m talking to.”

You’re not even the only girl he is talking to that second.

lalasticlala
mynd44
Abia!!! In my aba boy's voice

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by SAMBARRY: 2:13pm On May 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
.patiently Waiting 4 a counter thread, grin cheesy...
there's already a counter thread
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 25, 2016
lolz thanks dear wink

2dugged:
you already landed a punch line with this comment, don't fuel his ego by replying him any further
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by rainerboy1010: 2:14pm On May 25, 2016
girls shaa
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Aremu01(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2016
As interesting as this all sounds, I don't think they are totally true. There are guys with sincere intentions. Anyway... Let's enjoy the fun of it

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by 9japride(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
Love the look on this girl's face lol. It cracks me up everytime. We all do this.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea that look is classic
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by SAMBARRY: 2:14pm On May 25, 2016
Edited tongue
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by menstrualpad: 2:16pm On May 25, 2016
I never used any of these lines on you.

halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:18pm On May 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
there's already a counter thread
tnkz, sm1 just showed me d link now smiley
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
lolz thanks dear wink

don't mention, some people just need to be replied just once,from there you can draw the conclusion that you or your post or comments are obviously not their root problem, some people derive some emotional relief by bullying people and trolling the Internet,it gives them a sense of control,which they lack somewhere and try to compensate for it on the Internet

2 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Guyman02: 2:20pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
Love the look on this girl's face lol. It cracks me up everytime. We all do this.

That is Ezinma in Things Fall Apart, Okonkwo's (played by Pete Edochie) favourite

Enzinma is the only child of Okonkwo's second wife. She is also Okonkwo's favorite child, and wishes that Ezinma were a boy because she would have been the perfect son.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by wittyt98(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2016
rosieluv:
op three gbosa 4 u
grin grin grin ..easy nah
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Fynestboi: 2:21pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
oya ban that boy that has been insulting me grin

lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Pringlez: 2:21pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
14. “I love you.”

After just 5 minutes of meeting you. Oshey, Disney Prince.

Hahahahaaaa!!
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Born14clara(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2016
The one I use "Babe, you counter the fact that the beautiful once are not yet born" when she is not even as beautiful as my side chick.

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by steve308(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2016
have you guys forgotten this line Babe you are so different from the rest
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by PrincessG(f): 2:22pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
3. “I just want us to be friends.”

The screensaver lie. He is still planning you.

friends ko friends ni
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Henon: 2:23pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
That girl look like Kid version of Omotala
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 25, 2016
He's your friend abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ojorooo

Fynestboi:

lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Goldienana(f): 2:26pm On May 25, 2016
Lol exactly. I have a girlfriend but we are having issues. So true. Lmao. One door closed anoda fine one open.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Eberex(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2016
not interesting
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by gbens2000(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2016
counter thread loadin....................................................

i need a partner for this counter thread oya tosyn2much where u dey.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by humilitypays(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2016
‎Fortunately or unfortunately, many gullible-minded ladies would be so excited to read this, hoping it's always true, and end up applying the ignore or turn down button when a guy with honest intention comes their ways....thereby missing their Mr Right while falling for the wrong guys who come in different formats.

My advice to ladies reading this; in as much as most guys may use this method to play on girls, please don't be fooled, sometimes a guy may come to u with these methods but still want u for good, kindly give them a chance of friendship for your own good...to avoid crying had I know or staying single for too long in the name of being too smart.

Many happily married ladies and women u admire and envy today met their amazing husbands using all of these methods listed here, so use your head while u play smart.‎

Sometimes in life, playing a fool gives you your heart desire...so sometimes act like a fool even when you are very wisesmiley

Nice thread all the same.‎

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Fynestboi: 2:30pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
He's your friend abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ojorooo

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by gbens2000(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2016
It should be 15 lies they tell when they want to hit and run. Lol

They don't work on me tho smiley
it only works on someone not nobody.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by gbens2000(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2016
wittyt98:

grin grin grin ..easy nah
no mind her na ppl like her them done use those lines do hit and run for tire.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

cry cry baby grin grin grin grin

whatever pleases you fvckhole
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by macaranta(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
see what you typed, i cant even comprehend, shediot !!! NEXT!!
Easy bro..why so serious.

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
whatever pleases you fvckhole

fynestboi see him again cheesy
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 25, 2016
thanks sir. noted wink

humilitypays:
‎Fortunately or unfortunately, many gullible-minded ladies would be so excited to read this, hoping it's always true, and end up applying the ignore or turn down button when a guy with honest intention comes their ways....thereby missing their Mr Right while falling for the wrong guys who come in different formats.

My advice to ladies reading this; in as much as most guys may use this method to play on girls, please don't be fooled, sometimes a guy may come to u with these methods but still want u for good, kindly give them a chance of friendship for your own good...to avoid crying had I know or staying single for too long in the name of being too smart.

Many happily married ladies and women u admire and envy today met their amazing husbands using all of these methods listed here, so use your head while u play smart.‎

Sometimes in life, playing a fool gives you your heart desire...so sometimes act like a fool even when you are very wisesmiley

Nice thread all the same.‎

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.