Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (49589 Views)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2016
macaranta:

Easy bro..why so serious.
how serious lol wrong impression bro, am impervious to such people, they are everywhere like rats, so i cant be serious about it

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by gbens2000(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
tnkz, sm1 just showed me d link now smiley
wats the link,i was preparing a counter thread lemme se if that one is dope.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by macaranta(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2016
Funny but not always true..some genuine guys will still do these things and you'll be ignoring them forming smart.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by macaranta(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
how serious lol wrong impression bro, am impervious to such people, they are everywhere like rats, so i cant be serious about it
Okay bro...just be of good cheer.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by 9japride(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2016
Guyman02:

That is Ezinma in Things Fall Apart, Okonkwo's (played by Pete Edochie) favourite

Enzinma is the only child of Okonkwo's second wife. She is also Okonkwo's favorite child, and wishes that Ezinma were a boy because she would have been the perfect son.
[color=#006600][/color]

Really? That's nice
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by halfricanadian(f): 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
menstrualpad:
I never used any of these lines on you.

U never used it bt u did worse

Especially wen u said u not like any oda guy

Dude u did worse dan everyoda guy i kno and met tongue tongue
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by halfricanadian(f): 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
menstrualpad:
I never used any of these lines on you.

U never used it bt u did worse

Especially wen u said u not like any oda guy

Dude u did worse dan everyoda guy i kno and met tongue tongue.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by godwinasky: 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
Funny and True, but some of them are real and well meant especially for learners.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
macaranta:

Okay bro...just be of good cheer.
lol tnx am always on point like clockwork, i wish she will just lemme be though
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by EagleEyes001(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2016
lol... I no fit stop they laugh Am feeling 7, 8, 12 and 13

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by EagleEyes001(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2016
lol... I no fit stop they laugh Am feeling 7, 8, 12 and 13
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Fynestboi: 2:43pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

fynestboi see him again cheesy

cheesy

Somehow, somewhere your thread or your comment has stepped on his balls, just ignore and move on.

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
gbens2000:
i think u shud create urz, cnt rily remebr d link jae, or u can go to page1 den u would see where a guy named fynestboi quoted me wid d link.... And pls mention me wen u finally create urz grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 25, 2016
best mod ever liveth.. never ever power drunk wink winki like you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fynestboi:

cheesy

Somehow, somewhere your thread or your comment has stepped on his balls, just ignore and move on.

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by gbens2000(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i think u shud create urz, cnt rily remebr d link jae, or u can go to page1 den u would see where a particular guy quoted me wid d link.... And pls mention me wen u finally create urz grin
thnks and emmm okay grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Fynestboi: 2:47pm On May 25, 2016
gbens2000:

https://www.nairaland.com/3124508/lies-nigerian-ladies-tell-pictures
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Dollipsejay(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
6. “I’m going to leave her for you.”

Don’t hold your breath.

if i hear

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Fynestboi: 2:49pm On May 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i think u shud create urz, cnt rily remebr d link jae, or u can go to page1 den u would see where a particular guy quoted me wid d link.... And pls mention me wen u finally create urz grin

@bolded
cry

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:51pm On May 25, 2016
Fynestboi:

@bolded cry
what is it sir? Did i do anyting wrong? cry
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Feyikemi12(f): 2:53pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
14. “I love you.”

After just 5 minutes of meeting you. Oshey, Disney Prince.
lol
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Menace2Society(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
whatever pleases you fvckhole
U fall my hand no be small undecided
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2016
Menace2Society:
U fall my hand no be small undecided
look around you bro no one cares, i wasn't trying to please you or lift you hand

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by JealousPrince1(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
Op you too much... I love this.

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by cooltime56: 3:01pm On May 25, 2016
Hahahaha..nd d gal wil b lyk, were? Na there flows go start
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Menace2Society(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
look around you bro no one cares, i wasn't trying to please you or lift you hand
U are a man for Christ sake stop bit.ch.ing!Respect the sac between your fuc.king legs

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
Menace2Society:
U are a man for Christ sake stop bit.ch.ing!Respect the sac between your fuc.king legs
story for the Gods, heres a deal breaker NO ONE FUCKING CARES

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
Menace2Society:
story for the Gods, heres a deal breaker NO ONE FVCKING CARES
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Fynestboi: 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
what is it sir? Did i do anyting wrong? cry

You didn't do anything ma. lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:06pm On May 25, 2016
Fynestboi:

You didn't do anything ma. lipsrsealed
nope i think i did, just tell, i promys to make amendment Asap cry
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by micxwell(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
ehn mr ibu is getting paid for his stupidity, the question is are you? a** hole
Play it cool bro, you are a man na aba...

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by humilitypays(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
If u take time and observe this life, most people who act too smart and too wise in everything about life always end up lonely, unfulfilled and unhappy.

Ladies who act too smart and feel they can outsmart men usually end up single and lonely, check around u and see.

Sometimes, acting like a fool helps in life
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Menace2Society(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
story for the Gods, heres a deal breaker NO ONE FVCKING CARES
how old are you, 8? Did mummy give you permission to use the internet?LMAO grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.