Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (49590 Views)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
micxwell:
Play it cool bro, you are a man na aba...
noted NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ameezy(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
1. “You look familiar.”

The Nigerian pick-up line as old as our independence.

Lalasticlala

dominique

mynd44
I think am in love with you smiley kiss

http://zikoko.com/list/nigerian-guy-lies/
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Fynestboi: 3:10pm On May 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
nope i think i did, just tell, i promys to make amendment Asap cry

Lol.

The phrase "A particular guy* just funny me ni cheesy

You can change it to Fynestboi tongue
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2016
Menace2Society:
how old are you, 8? Did mummy give you permission to use the internet?LMAO grin
as a matter of fact am exactly eight years old, and mommy actually gave me permission to use the internet. wait a minute something amazing is gonna happen

wait for it

wait for it

hmmm nothing happened, so disappointed
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by pkang: 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
What d Bleep, I don't know how to use those lines. I c u, eye u, collect ur number ask u come to my house and later on start looking at the street. Hmmmmmm
Am shy anyway.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
dont mind him let him keep it up. just ignore him cheesy

Menace2Society:
U are a man for Christ sake stop bit.ch.ing!Respect the sac between your fuc.king legs
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:14pm On May 25, 2016
Fynestboi:

Lol.

The phrase "A particular guy* just funny me ni cheesy

You can change it to Fynestboi tongue
smiley k i will.. Hope ayam 4given now? grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Menace2Society(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2016
dauntless15:
as a matter of fact am exactly eight years old, and mommy actually gave me permission to use the internet. wait a minute something amazing is gonna happen

wait for it

wait for it

hmmm nothing happened, so disappointed
Have a nice evening
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by bejeria101(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
2. “I only want to get to know you.”

He actually means “know” in the biblical sense.

Adam and Eve know! Hehehe you got me lol
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by hackyman(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2016
yea.. that s love
DiAmOnDrUbY:
9. “I’m ignoring other girls because of you.”

Na so.
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by dauntless15(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2016
Menace2Society:
Have a nice evening
thank you warreva that means i wish u too
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by DrTims(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Dottore post=45952093]If all these are lies how come weddings are going on every Saturday. Just asking [color=#006600][/color] I wonder oooo
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Fynestboi: 3:20pm On May 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley k i will.. Hope ayam 4given now? grin

Hehehe you didn't offend me before nana winkwink

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
Fynestboi:

Hehehe you didn't offend me before nana winkwink
smiley k o
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Favored4gud: 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
This one is soo funny!! Lord of the rings!!! I don't know how.u guys come up with stuff!!
DiAmOnDrUbY:
15. “I’m ready for marriage.”

You’ll now end up engaged for 10 years. He will turn you to lord of the RINGS grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by tosyne2much(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2016
pbs4real:
Tosyne.2much padi mii abeg come help us counter this thread.
I don retire for the ministry cheesy
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by rosieluv(f): 3:27pm On May 25, 2016
wittyt98:

grin grin grin ..easy nah
grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by oceanp(f): 3:34pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
7. “You’re the only girl I’m talking to.”

You’re not even the only girl he is talking to that second.

lalasticlala
mynd44
lol. I got that line yesterday sha . the guy was like " you've seen me several times ,I always walk alone and since I came here you are the only girl I am talking to and asking to be more than friends " and I was like really ?
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by oceanp(f): 3:37pm On May 25, 2016
op u no add " I don't say wat I can't do , I don't lie " " I have been watching you , u are very special " " I have seen many girl but am attracted to ya person "
guys sha ,they can lie
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Ruq: 3:38pm On May 25, 2016
Op would gladly embrace me if I told you straight off I just want to tap it?
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by anny268(f): 3:49pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
7. “You’re the only girl I’m talking to.”

You’re not even the only girl he is talking to that second.

lalasticlala
mynd44
grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by emymeeky: 3:50pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
Love the look on this girl's face lol. It cracks me up everytime. We all do this.

Don't mind them . Let's talk about ourselves . I like d picture on ur profile. What's ur name smiley
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Rossburg(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
12. “I’d never cheat on you.”

He actually means he’ll never get caught.

Na ma pattern be diz one.... grin grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by pweetychyka(f): 4:08pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
12. “I’d never cheat on you.”

He actually means he’ll never get caught.

MEN....the lie dey neva get tired of!

Or they will say "In as much as I am dating U, I can't date anyoda"

LMFAO
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by ayowole21(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2016
I pray make my new girl no see dis ooo...cos I told her virtually all dis lines...though I meant all sha...
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by wiZbanky(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2016
13, 14 got me cracking grin
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by riczy(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2016
Even wen she thinks she has seen it all,still going to get bamboozled!
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by MrCork: 4:58pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
1. “You look familiar.”

The Nigerian pick-up line as old as our independence.

http://zikoko.com/list/nigerian-guy-lies/

are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 25, 2016
yelz.. next kweshun grin grin grin grin

MrCork:

are u lightskin? angry
Re: 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You by MrCork: 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
yelz.. next kweshun grin grin grin grin

..are u sexxxxy looookin? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.