Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (66375 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by balbash: 9:11am On May 26, 2016
Na ly is pdp scam
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by southpole: 9:12am On May 26, 2016
Ooni:
what matters is what was said and not who said

who said is more important than what is said. If today I say you die your parent will not take it serious because d source is not credible
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by israelchinedu: 9:12am On May 26, 2016
All the PDP are critically ill will be flown next week for treatment. God punish all of you. You all will not see good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by alt3r3g0: 9:12am On May 26, 2016
Lol...someone (a president for that matter) is critically ill...and will wait till next week to travel. Are they waiting for visa? Pdp should come up with something else.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 9:12am On May 26, 2016
I wish him quick recovery and may God give him wisdom to lead better, presently he is a disaster.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by alujonjonkijon: 9:12am On May 26, 2016
it accords with prophecy.the real change for nigeria is about to happen.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by DExplorer1: 9:12am On May 26, 2016
jimharry21:
The last time I checked there are about 3 PDP factions in Nigeria, pls which of them is talking?
Hahahaha...
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Shym3xx: 9:13am On May 26, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari has always been critically-ill. At least it reflects on Nigeria's exonomic state.
His mental illness is second to none

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by TPAND(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2016
yinkuse:
U need to pray hard so u can grow to attain his age. U are not suppose to be on this platform little boy. Go back home to mama to suck

He pain my guy... His so called Mr. Integrity is economically sick

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by ebiboy2(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2016
PDP is clearly disgruntled with the current administration. It's not to say they are any better.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by feaworaoja007: 9:16am On May 26, 2016
ojkalito:
person wey them bless never still better na com person wey full nation curse wetin go happen to am whether the information is true or not Buhari is definitely mounting a load on his head he cannot carry....I must rule mentality with no vision puts him in this predicament he's facing with the Nation
I dey tell u..word!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 9:17am On May 26, 2016
chydii:
Biko don't die oo, you have to fix your mess before you do. PDP ain't no better
nwanyi oma, chai okwu gi di uto na nti, ikwuru okwu kam ga si kam nara gi ekwenti gi, bikoo, n'ihi na inwere oburu isi nke ukwuu
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by DExplorer1: 9:18am On May 26, 2016
Do we still have opposition? BTW, I thought PDP announced the discontinued use of that twitter handle.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 9:21am On May 26, 2016
Toktee:
Hahahahahahahah,dnt mind them,instead of sitting down to mend their broken party,they are busy spreading lies,I wonder what they wish to achieve with this lies.

Lolsss.... a taste of your own medicine demdem
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 9:21am On May 26, 2016
greatgod2012:
Speedy recovery to PMB, if true.

Are you ok? Speedy recovery to who? For wetin naw? Pls allow the actogenarian to be in peace/pieces with his ancestors.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by IBello300(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2016
Yesterday Wednesday he received the outgoing Ambassador of Islamic
Republic of Iran to Nigeria, H.E Saeed Koozechi
during a farewell audience at the State House,
and Military Attachee, Col KIA Pasha.
He also received the outgoing Ambassador of
the People’s Republic of China to Nigeria, H.E.
GU Xiaojie accompanied by the Military
Attachee of the Embassy, Col Wang Runxu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2016
abeg make Bubu, the tormentor of the corrupt no die o ? Why are they dancing because a man is dying? Useless people! !!! Osinbajo will continue the battle.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Princecharmin(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Oh Lord; if his time has reached...please take him.we wont even complain.
#dontevendarequoteme
if not for d fact that u r pretty nd besides, today is ur throwback eja.culation day(birthday), I would have sed 'thunder fire ur fada left ball'

Notwithstanding, u must still collect insult for wetin u post above angry
So wt all due respect ma, thunder fire ur left boob sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by uyisteven(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
#dontevendarequoteme

Forget this PDP AND APC 1st...Birthday gal..want to Wullnp..
Hope I get the icing on the cake...gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by matrixpixels: 9:26am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
#dontevendarequoteme
. u wuld av to go bfor him. since u ar wishin Buhari death, am wishin u same...may u die soon
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by lebienconnu: 9:26am On May 26, 2016
BokoHaram and the Niger Delta Avengers is enough to make one sick. But I pray this is not true. God, turn to Nigeria with your mercy. AMIN
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by LEXYCOM: 9:29am On May 26, 2016
PDP, can't someone be peacefully sick again?.......leave ur president alone oooooo
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by proeast(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2016
Ooni:
Sir dont die now

Your brothers will kill our son Osibanjo like they did to Abiola
His death will certainly throw Nigeria into a state of anarchy. It will be a repeat of the Yaradua imbroglio because I dont see the North allowing Osinbajo to take over, at same time I dont see the East & South backing Osinbajo. Buhari's death will signal the end of Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by amagunnerfan: 9:30am On May 26, 2016
greatgod2012:
PDP trying so hard to pay APC back in it's own coins.

This was exactly what APC was doing to PDP when they were in opposition, now, PDP is doing the same to them.

Politics of bitterness in display.
APC did their own with sense. They didn't release senseless news that won't be believed and most of their releases ended up to be true.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by GWMI(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2016
As a christian, i will pray he do not die.But he must repent of his evil ways in dividing this once peaceful nation, along ethnic and religious line.so i leave it all up to God to handle.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by berrystunn(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2016
Ooni:
Sir dont die now

Your brothers will kill our son Osibanjo like they did to Abiola

Abiola was killed by his people. Take note
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by kolaish(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2016
jonhemma11:
Read more http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/flash-president-buhari-critically.html
EVEN, IF THE CAT IS SICK, IT IS NOT THE RAT THAT SUPPOSE TO ANNOUNCE HIS HILL HEALTH TO THE PUBLIC. THIS IS ONE OF PDPs GREATEST UNDOING DURING THEIR REIGN IN POWER, THEY TALK ANYHOW. WHY NOT ALLOW THE PRESIDENCY OR APC TO MAKE THE PRONOUNCEMENT.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by SHAIBULIAR: 9:38am On May 26, 2016
God no dey sleep . Baba go recover soon.
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by iyobosadavid: 9:40am On May 26, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Please dnt die oh.

Come and finish showing us ur true colour.

So dat next time if dey hear BU!, dey will no what to do.
another Ugandan spotted here
Re: Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP by Moz22: 9:43am On May 26, 2016
Oliviaxx:
#dontevendarequoteme
even ur blunder can kill him straight away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.