Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? (17380 Views)

Mother Of Three Gives A Total Stranger Sex LAPDANCE Inside Airline [PIXS] / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by annnikky(f): 11:16am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=greatness22 post=45976735]Leriebloom or annnikky. tongue[/quote Hmmmm.......greatness22!!! smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked embarassed, nope i dnt
you gat nice ass,snd me a picture of the ass once more
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=annnikky post=45982807][/quote]u go make sense for lap dance right?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin, abegi my ass aint dope its just dere tongue.. Dnt worry dat 1nce in a month is enof 4 me, will try 2 b a fast learner smiley
huh? Nah lie, I refuse to believe ur ass is "just there"

But well, to teach u just once in a month is dope... Wen are u free for ur first teaching And it's safer I teach u right in my crib grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:22am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
shocked, ve i eva sent u 1 b4? lipsrsealed
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
dream on grin grin as if u seen it before tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
huh? Nah lie, I refuse to believe ur ass is "just there"

But well, to teach u just once in a month is dope... Wen are u free for ur first teaching And it's safer I teach u right in my crib grin
grin, ur crib it is den,

in ur dreams tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:26am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin, ur crib it is den,

in ur dreams tongue
lol... Dreams dat come true grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by greatness22(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=annnikky post=45982807][/quote] Happy children day in advance my beautiful lady. grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked, embarassed bur m a slow learner, u myt get tired of tiching me
ama dedicate time to teach ya d stuff,u wil like the stuff once u learn it,nd ma stuff gona stroke ya...
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:29am On May 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol... Dreams dat come true grin grin
nt dis typ grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked, ve i eva sent u 1 b4? lipsrsealed
you forgotten??you did send me some jime ago
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:31am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
ama dedicate time to teach ya d stuff,u wil like the stuff once u learn it,nd ma stuff gona stroke ya...
haaa mogbe! lipsrsealed, I no learn again
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
you forgotten??you did send me some jime ago
lipsrsealed Its lyk u are mixing me up wid sm1 else!
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
nt dis typ grin
this type bae.. Soon.... My "teaching" dream will come true... I doubt u could say "no" wen the time comes grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

A guy my husband tongue tongue
okay na
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
u must o,if u aren't learning,dia's göna b pèe
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
see that teen sha.. . grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed Its lyk u are mixing me up wid sm1 else!
ah ain't mixing u up wiu anyone
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by halfricanadian(f): 11:37am On May 26, 2016
olihilistic:

okay na

Will u marry me cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:38am On May 26, 2016
cry na by force? sad
donkizzydaboss:
u must o,if u aren't learning,dia's göna b pèe
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:39am On May 26, 2016
E tire me ahswear lipsrsealed
BlueEyeBalls:
see that teen sha.. . grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
E tire me ahswear lipsrsealed
Its a free world sha.... grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Will u marry me cheesy

marry you when you've married another guy undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:42am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
ah ain't mixing u up wiu anyone
lipsrsealed, share d pics ere, make i c if na me..

And if it happens nt to be me.. angry.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:45am On May 26, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Its a free world sha.... grin
lipsrsealed TF free world
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by halfricanadian(f): 11:45am On May 26, 2016
olihilistic:

marry you when you've married another guy undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i gat 10 fingers baby 10
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by sirjakez(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2016
Leriebloom won't be a bad idea........

morning NL
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 11:47am On May 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
She will be surprised I mentioned her name... Yes it's you onstelly cool
Lap dance omg Gawd wink
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by onstelly(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
leave onstelly,na me hey date am
I don't understand undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by annnikky(f): 12:00pm On May 26, 2016
greatness22:
Happy children day in advance my beautiful lady. grin
Same here great...hope u'll attend d match pass...lol
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed TF free world
lol grin

I'll have to hurry now angel... Do enjoy the rest of ur day sweets, be safe kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.