Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

"We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (49173 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Rushtec(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2016
I no no say thread do enter front page grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Rushtec(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2016
good breast tho
ddhandsome2955:
what is wrong with this pix.
just your opinion
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by ogmask: 2:48pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:
I've been single for quite a while, not cos I've not had gurls around me that'll be willing to be my Bae if I ask, buh simply because they don't have what I look for in a lady. If I decide to 'Date' you, then it means when I'm ready for marriage, and you're still around me, then you'll be my wife.

Madam A can only be a straf mate (if she isn't like madam B inwardly)

And mind you, not all gurls like A are wayward. (Get to meet my sisters wink wink)

Your sister be like "A"? She never tell u the truth bro.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by latissimusDorsi: 2:50pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:

Wait a minute. What's with you guys and race and color? Why does everyone have to associate my photo or my location with whatever they say to me? This is unfair and racist. undecided

Seun needs to make a rule on racism. Everytime someone would say something about my photo or location whenever they mention me. You can make a conversation or argument over a topic without having a problem with wherever the person comes from.

Hello, don't take it personal. He is not trying be be racist or abusive, the truth is there are things that work in a region and if you are not in that region or have understanding of that region, you will not get or understand somethings spoken about that region.

That pix is simply what happens because I have seen a lot of it take place.

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by KAYNINI(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3761542_tmpdoodle1464249732853_jpeg7ae50293114eb3de6a902ab52a4baa31

But after marrying B, we cheat on her with A... grin

oh my God Madcow has come again!
well he didn't lie though.......

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
Not true. Broke niggas date the first but can't keep it up Nd marry the second. #Fact
rich girl we've seen u
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by IghravweIG(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2016
niggaz4life:
marry the first one at ya own peril lolzzzz

having said dat nobody wanna wake up to an ugly woman everyday. there has to be a middle ground
grin You mean there should be a blend of the both right?
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by luckman20(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:
I've been single for quite a while, not cos I've not had gurls around me that'll be willing to be my Bae if I ask, buh simply because they don't have what I look for in a lady. If I decide to 'Date' you, then it means when I'm ready for marriage, and you're still around me, then you'll be my wife.

And mind you, not all gurls like A are wayward. (Get to meet my sisters wink wink)

Bro you can pm me your sister's number
"ìyanu má ṣe lè grin
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 26, 2016
santanamimi:
So you think A is not a wifey material simply because she's hot?
Not only Hot but also a NATIONAL BUDGET and DISASTER

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by MicroBox: 3:01pm On May 26, 2016
False... it's better you marry classical girl who not go and fuc.k okada man than to marry a marriage material who will later develop interest in her kind of man (Okada Man).
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by generalstone(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2016
that's wah d do
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by theEYe21(f): 3:03pm On May 26, 2016
Let's face it, in reality 90% of men will choose A for marriage, while in lala land; 99% of men will dream of marrying B grin grin
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by mapet: 3:05pm On May 26, 2016
MicroBox:
False... it's better you marry classical girl who not go and fuc.k okada man than to marry a marriage material who will later develop interest in her kind of man (Okada Man).

See waster reasoning...
Is NL running mad or some pipul in it?
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Crixina(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
Not true. Broke niggas date the first but can't keep it up Nd marry the second. #Fact
guys you are still learning, if you think girls in the second pix are better.

As long as we are all alive, expect anything from life, roles can be reversed, some nig.ga might marry the first and have peace of mind, while the other might marry the second and meet his ancestors earlier than expected.
Personally, I like homely women, cos I would love to think I'm one, but I don't judge, people could surprise you.

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by ladyF(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
I don't even understand the point of this pishure, what is wrong with the first lady? undecided

Abi are you guys saying because a lady looks sophisticated, she is not a wife material?

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by agesron(f): 3:11pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:

I agree with U, not all gurl like madam A are wayward, is good to look good n sexy.

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Rushtec(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2016
Not so.... by their dress u sha knw them
ladyF:
I don't even understand the point of this pishure, what is wrong with the first lady? undecided

Abi are you guys saying because a lady looks sophisticated, she is not a wife material?
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by ladyF(f): 3:16pm On May 26, 2016
Rushtec:
Not so.... by their dress u sha knw them
It is not by long gowns and dressing like a "spiri koko" somebody sha...

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by darasmite222(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2016
....pissed off, everybody like good thing(s).

Buh guyz, who tells you there is no beast inside B?? I never judge the book by its cover...

My Opinion Anyway.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nusaf: 3:18pm On May 26, 2016
santanamimi:
So you think A is not a wifey material simply because she's hot?
Being hot is not the main issue but she looks more wayward than not.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:

Wait a minute. What's with you guys and race and color? Why does everyone have to associate my photo or my location with whatever they say to me? This is unfair and racist. undecided

Seun needs to make a rule on racism. Everytime someone would say something about my photo or location whenever they mention me. You can make a conversation or argument over a topic without having a problem with wherever the person comes from.

Bae, he isn't being racist he is only saying that you cannot completely understand how things work here because you are a foreigner. Our culture, beliefs and value differ greatly from what you are used to. I have read many of your posts, and this difference is all too obvious. Our societies are just different. Either way, its good to have you here.

You should probably follow me don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nusaf: 3:19pm On May 26, 2016
ladyF:

Something close to that.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by professore(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2016
bentlywills:
Op as u see am Naso e b oo

Marriage na serious issue
Joking with marriage is joking with destiny
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by promayor1(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:

How do i meet one of them? grin
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by daniel56(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2016
I did not accept ur theory, bcs u are not in naija
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by dave4rella(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2016
Maka chukwu!
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by HCF(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2016
What makes a woman a 'wife material' goes beyond her culinary skills or the APPEARANCE of 'righteousness'. Funny as it may sound, the woman in category B may not be as respectful,understanding, jovial,patient, and humane as the woman in category A.

For example, Dianne, lady D(a supposedly weird lady) has been married to one of the most weird personalities, Charly Boy, for over three decades, yet, many men, some of whom are MEN of GOD, with supposedly 'homely' ladies could not sustain a marriage of three years...

In short, many factors come into play in relationships, what works for one may not work for the other....but,either way, it takes a lot of wisdom to make a relationship work.

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nusaf: 3:43pm On May 26, 2016
HCF:
What makes a woman a 'wife material' goes beyond her culinary skills or the APPEARANCE of 'righteousness'. Funny as it may sound, the woman in category B may not be as respectful,understanding, jovial,patient, and humane as the woman in category A.

For example, Dianne, lady D(a supposedly weird lady) has been married to one of the most weird personalities, Charly Boy, for over three decades, yet, many men, some of whom are MEN of GOD, with supposedly 'homely' ladies could not sustain a marriage of three years...

In short, many factors come to play in relationships, what works for one may not work for the other....but,either way, it takes a lot of wisdom to make a relationship work.
Story. Marry girl wey don do 15 abortion then u no go allow TB Joshua rest again. If u like go marry from brothel, u are entitled to ur opinion bros.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by sinceraconcept(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:

madam,you sound Nigerian. Stop using fake pic and location. In fact you sound like a yoloba girl. You sound like a Kike,Bukky or Wunmi

4 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Bankyshinani(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2016
Abeg wu no wan keep better tin for house
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by bentlywills(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2016
professore:

Joking with marriage is joking with destiny

Ahswear even the devil knows that grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex / Gay And Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.