Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (43791 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by pweetychyka(f): 7:51pm On May 26, 2016
Abeg smellymouth where do u get all dis ya funny dp from? cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2016
Nice one baba cheesy

Lmao @ You need a pastor from the North cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2016
Nice one baba cheesy

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Smellymouth: 8:03pm On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:
Abeg smellymouth where do u get all dis ya funny dp from? cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Chika,...Na God oo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by pweetychyka(f): 8:06pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Chika,...Na God oo grin cheesy
Na so! Keep it up

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Smellymouth: 8:09pm On May 26, 2016
pweetychyka:

Na so!
Keep it up

Thanks.. cheesy

[i]Let's someburri shout Halleluyah grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2016
MUVA:
**in falz voice** grin

" MIMZY dosun't give theze ezcuzeez " cool

Boo boo kiss kiss
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 8:17pm On May 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one baba cheesy

Thanks boss.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss kiss kiss ok honey
angry undecided
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 26, 2016
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 8:40pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
angry undecided

My baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

My baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
undecided
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 8:48pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
undecided

Carry ur wahala nd go joor sad sad
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Carry ur wahala nd go joor sad sad
thank you.. undecided
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 8:52pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
thank you.. undecided

tongue tongue
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 26, 2016

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 8:59pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
undecided

Look at our daughter so cute kiss kiss
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Look at our daughter so cute kiss kiss
what are you saying now..

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 9:10pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:

Wat are u hearing now too sad sad
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 9:10pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:

Wat are u hearing now too sad sad.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by MUVA(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2016
mimzy:

Boo boo kiss kiss
shocked

**DIES**
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
another one is my bf is staying abroad grin
Juliet, which statement do you use? cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Evathyst(f): 9:23pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
I see..

I am now offisially breaking up with you..

barrister evathyst, the paper works please..
Can I know who's cheating on who between the two of you? *tongue's out*

Who's the cheater and who's the cheated? cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2016
Evathyst:
Can I know who's cheating on who between the two of you? *tongue's out*

Who's the cheater and who's the cheated? cheesy
she is the cheater, I am the cheated. angry
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat are u hearing now too sad sad.
undecided
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Evathyst(f): 9:46pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
she is the cheater, I am the cheated. angry
'Sémper neccésitas probandi incumbit et qui agit...' The burden of proof lies with the one who make charges. cheesy cheesy

Pinshure or video of my friend (Halfricanadian) cheating on you or you know the rest nau cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 9:47pm On May 26, 2016
Evathyst:
'Sémper neccésitas probandi incumbit et qui agit...' The burden of proof lies with the one who make charges. cheesy cheesy

Pinshure or video of my friend (Halfricanadian) cheating on you or you know the rest nau cheesy cheesy

And he is d one with edible caterers
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 26, 2016
Evathyst:

really?

I shoo have known better than getting a feminist lawyer.

just get me the divorce papers demmit!
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 9:53pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
really?

I shoo have known better than getting a feminist lawyer.

just get me the divorce papers demmit!

tongue tongue remember to drop ya property too
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue remember to drop ya property too
durh....

you don't bear my child.undecided
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by halfricanadian(f): 10:02pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
durh....

you don't bear my child.undecided

So we got married
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Israel5(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2016
I just thank God *halfricanadian* is here to see 3 and 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.