Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (43789 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Iprofit: 12:21am On May 27, 2016
At the end smellymouth stole the show
Party is over
I hope to be the LTC (last to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by laikas: 12:25am On May 27, 2016
some of these ladies jst came out from a vry bad relationship, some of dem jst heard their boy frnd of 5 yrs jst got married and u expct dem to trow themselves to anoda guy immediatly, they need sometime to theirselves bro.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:30am On May 27, 2016
DanceVille:

no so one yeye gal wey i dey eye teytey 4 my 4ma work place. Then Anytime i try to compliment her overview, she would always be covering her backside, I would beg her morin til night make she allow to do. But 4where? This lady is clockin mid 30s, still lives in her dad's house. Soon I left her, because I jammed This kind of SU Holy churchy sweet@25 Yellow pawpaw copper sent to us. Then wen i discovered she stays next door and always needd my assistance for every thing except her Phewsy servicing. Meeeeen I let her knew I didnt study engineering to be reparing faulty generators alone! So a day came by where she called me@night to to to to. Teach here some ICT Stuff on her Device, den like play she rested on my Mantle of Leadership. The thing became elongated and strong as spanar. Guess wat? I kissd her, no complain... Till she start making sounds like chicken wey dey find him mama. Den i pounded the sillyout of her as she was wispering,"we shouldn't be doing this you know 'm a born again and i'v been engadged to my bf 4 many years as he has been my financial backbone." soon after my explosion she say Ilove u2much! To be continued...

Mek i talk d other lady own Back to the own...( summary----> since over 2years i left her area cux i resigned from there for beta tins as an Engr. who gat skills. She has been beggin me to come Phu<k. This was some one who den would say,"I DONT HAVE A BOYF COS GUYS ALWAYS ASK4S&X"
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2016
DanceVille:

no so one yeye gal wey i dey eye teytey 4 my 4ma work place. Then Anytime i try to compliment her overview, she would always be covering her backside, I would beg her morin til night make she allow to do. But 4where? This lady is clockin mid 30s, still lives in her dad's house. Soon I left her, because I jammed This kind of SU Holy churchy sweet@everything copper sent to us. Then wen i discovered she stays next door and always needd my assistance for every thing except her Phewsy servicing. But i change am4am Meeeeen I let her knew I didnt studied engineering to be reparing faulty generators alone! So a day came by where she called me@night to to to to. Teach here some ICT Stuff on her Device, den like play she rested on my Mantle of Leadership. The thing became elongated and strong as spanar. Guess wat? I kissd her, no complain... Till she start making sounds like chicken wey dey find hem mama. That kind phewo Uh oh ah hey, Den i pounded the sillyout of her as she was wispering,"we shouldn't be doing this you know 'm a born again and i'v been engaged to my bf 4 many years as he has been my financial backbone." I said I Knew. soon after my explosion she say Ilove u2much! To be continued...

=======>Now Mek I talk d other lady own Back to the own...( summary----> since over 2years i left her area cux i resigned from there for beta tins as an Engr. who gat skills. She has been beggin me to come Phu<k. This was some one who den would say,"I DONT HAVE A BOYF COS GUYS ALWAYS ASK4S&X"
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:50am On May 27, 2016
8. I don't trust guys.

Guys any girls that claims not to trust guys anymore cannot be trusted. she has the tendency of being a player her self. She just want to trick you to think she's innocent. She wants you to persuade her to date you and few weeks into the relationship you'd realize she's started cheating. Why? she already claimed not trusting guys so she plays games herself.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by GSKing: 1:16am On May 27, 2016
I am a lesbian.

It's not an excuse so it doesn't count.

Anyways useless topic as usual.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by ClintonDal(m): 1:57am On May 27, 2016
They also try to justify it by saying, ' they don't want someone who will use and dump them'. And am like undecided undecided , only when you enrich yourself with positive values and have something going on for yourself would a reasonable man get serious with you. Anything apart from that, you'd just always be another piece of ass.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by dinachi(m): 3:12am On May 27, 2016
Those excuses are fronts! 95% of old unmarried ladies are hardcore Lesbians. Just get close to them and you will be amazed at the number of rotten puszys they devour for a day! Final note, If you ever send your daughter to an all girls school,then you are just getting her ready to make such excuses when she gets old and cant leave puszy alone.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by shypapa(m): 3:30am On May 27, 2016
gbens2000:
make i had mine,i want to be idependent i dont want a man that would own me.and they keep hustling till they are 40 years still in there papa house and the next thing u see on their house gate is iceblock sold at an affordable price,5 blocks for 20 naira. space booked not eve a million dollars

bring 5k and i would sell
. Kai you wiked wahalai grin
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by banmee(m): 4:12am On May 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedWhat About those ladies that don't make excuses? But Are Surprisingly happy being single?

We still Exist tho...coolcool

The answer to your question is Nigerian men don't care. Women are basically slaves over there. In their opinion, a woman should just cower in one corner with her mouth shut and do as she's told. I wonder why any man would want a woman like that. No challenge. No spice. I'd rather go buy a slave.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 6:07am On May 27, 2016
Aniwhyte:
Before clickling on the article link i already knew that it was written by danceville because of the 7 - - - well done man weldone, you have already written your name on nairaland top 10 porpular and great members (Legends), like the likes of Lalasticlala
Tosyn2much
wrisybangle
e.t.c, e.t.c, e.t.c
Weldone master Danceville
Thanks Boss!

#Twale...
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 6:13am On May 27, 2016
centboy123456:

Nice write and tell them my guy girls too dey form oh
Thanks dude!.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DanceVille: 6:14am On May 27, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Guys always Like asking for sex
This gat me laughing.

They also use this too.

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by uzolexis(f): 6:21am On May 27, 2016
DanceVille:

OP your English is horrible. I strongly advise you to use time you spend interviewing single ladies to improve your grammar instead cos that would add more value to you instead of minding other pple's biz.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by kaziblake(f): 6:40am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Well said Danceville, grin ..

Na so I chyke one babe with British accents for Club Vegas Night club, she told me --" I dant date Nigerian dudes, innit?"..

I looked at her like:::

The next week, I saw her twerking at Ocean Blue strip club like ::::

So, I walked up to meet her and introduced myself like:::

And She was surprised and reacted like::

I proudly left the Strip club like grin cheesy
:::

OGA smelly,this your memes na"egeweji" grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by butanep(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecidedWhat About those ladies that don't make excuses? But Are Surprisingly happy being single?

We still Exist tho...coolcool

What's the meaning of that? There is no lady happily single. Everyone love companionship. Single ladies are often depressed inside.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Chimdiebere(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't have a boyfriend because I look like a 12-year old, talk like a 30-year old and no guy is interested.

It's not me, it's them grin
I wish I could see you in REAL life maybe I'll know what to do. Could we be friends? cheesy grin
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by theEYe21(f): 7:26am On May 27, 2016
Na by force to get boyfriend?
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DebbieSean(f): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
Lolz....The way our NL guys bash Nigerian ladies eehn. This is so unfair. Guys create threads just to fish out faults all the time. At least 3 in a week, aahn aahn!!! Ladies ain't angels now, they are humans. The average Nigerian guy expect perfection ignoring the fact that there is no smoke without fire. Ladies obviously have reasons for staying the way they are. Guys can make choices from a variety but when ladies want to, we all laugh and say she's going to grow old and unmarried. Biko, we're not perfect, and you ain't either. We also have positive sides, create threads on those too. Hian!
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DebbieSean(f): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
theEYe21:
Na by force to get boyfriend?
I wonder ooo
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2016
Aniwhyte:

Oga, tosyn your boy loyal ooooo, i naked dey throway barkey for main road for you.
I greet you specially sir.
Haba !! My me deserve that salute? cheesy

How dem ur babes now? cool
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol I used to use 5 and 1 much before sha... which one do hear often from girls?
I'm not familiar with any cos I have never wooed a lady in my life cool
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2016
DebbieSean:
Lolz....The way our NL guys bash Nigerian ladies eehn. This is so unfair. Guys create threads just to fish out faults all the time. At least 3 in a week, aahn aahn!!! Ladies ain't angels now, they are humans. The average Nigerian guy expect perfection ignoring the fact that there is no smoke without fire. Ladies obviously have reasons for staying the way they are. Guys can make choices from a variety but when ladies want to, we all laugh and say she's going to grow old and unmarried. Biko, we're not perfect, and you ain't either. We also have positive sides, create threads on those too. Hian!
You can also create a thread to bash guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
undecided
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided
Egbon, this ur smiley dey fear me ooo cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, this ur smiley dey fear me ooo cheesy
grin do sef get girlfrnd jor. Make I hear word.
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Julietcutie(f): 8:22am On May 27, 2016
lol how is that possible
tosyne2much:
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by souljaboi51(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2016
DebbieSean:

Only guys with low self esteem are capable of doing that

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol how is that possible
I'm currently going through series of teaching to know how to do that cool
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by sixtus3606(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na so I chyke one babe with British accents for Club Vegas Night club, she told me --" I dant date Nigerian dudes, innit?"..

oh man!!! you nailed it!!! shocked
Smellymouth:

oh man!!! you nailed it!!!
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Julietcutie(f): 8:41am On May 27, 2016
cheesy learn well u would need it in life (to know how to woo a woman)
tosyne2much:
I'm currently going through series of teaching to know how to do that cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.