Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (43764 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by gbens2000(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2016
DanceVille:
5k is too low.
considering the state of the economy grin
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
cheesy learn well u would need it in life (to know how to woo a woman)
When I'm through with my lesson, I will start with you

Oga Danceville, abeg try roger us the counter version of this thread cool
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by gbens2000(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2016
shypapa:
. Kai you wiked wahalai grin
u gat to be once in a while ya know, wink
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by gbens2000(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bubu of laive!!

Olori mi kiss kiss

most of the happening girls in NL are yellowbas wink,i enjoy ur comments and memes.nice,this wasnt meant for it is meant for the bae u are quoting.

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Julietcutie(f): 8:57am On May 27, 2016
am waiting for you grin
tosyne2much:
When I'm through with my lesson, I will start with you

Oga Danceville, abeg try roger us the counter version of this thread cool
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by gbens2000(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin grin
smellymouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,u av doctorate degree in derailing of thread walai.

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2016
DaZion:
My boyfriend has went oversea.

Lol! Ladies sha.
I swear that one dey very common... They neglect kind hearted dudes in their environment and go in search of someone abroad who doesn't give a damn about them
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't have a boyfriend because I look like a 12-year old, talk like a 30-year old and no guy is interested.

It's not me, it's them grin
Is that the excuse you give for being single? tongue
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't have a boyfriend because I look like a 12-year old, talk like a 30-year old and no guy is interested.

It's not me, it's them grin
tosyne2much if u like be dulling.. she is unhappiliy single cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:38am On May 27, 2016
Allow dem discover Mungo Park na

In Korede's voice*
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
am waiting for you grin
Wait first ooooo!! Hope I will get a positive answer at the end of the day?
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
grin fear fear..
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Julietcutie(f): 9:55am On May 27, 2016
till then grin
tosyne2much:
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
tosyne2much if u like be dulling.. she is unhappiliy single cheesy
Road never clear now cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by teegal3090(f): 10:04am On May 27, 2016
I don't av a bf nd I dnt give any of d above reasons undecidedI don't av a bf nd I dnt give any of d above reasons
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Is that the excuse you give for being single? tongue
not an excuse. It's me stating facts.

Last guy who tried to hit on me fell 'in love' after seeing me dance and had no plans for his future, didn't have the money to pay tuition his final year and was spending scarce resources to call me.

I have a certain type that is apparently scarce in Nigeria; smart and ambitious...plus I look like an adolescent, so hard to convince adults that it's safe to toast me wink

So yeah, it's not me, it's them...
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
safarigirl:
not an excuse. It's me stating facts.

Last guy who tried to hit on me fell 'in love' after seeing me dance and had no plans for his future, didn't have the money to pay tuition his final year and was spending scarce resources to call me.

I have a certain type that is apparently scarce in Nigeria; smart and ambitious...plus I look like an adolescent, so hard to convince adults that it's safe to toast me wink

So yeah, it's not me, it's them...
Your type is not as scarce as you think, the truth is that you need inner eyes to be able to see us cool
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Reeberry: 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
OK
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by safarigirl(f): 2:44pm On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Your type is not as scarce as you think, the truth is that you need inner eyes to be able to see us cool
It's one thing to see you and another for you to see me.

Isn't the most common problem singles face the problem of liking/loving someone who couldn't be less interested?

I see them, but they don't see me....you have to look a certain way for guys to see you and I don't look that way, so....

It's not me, it's them
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by wristbangle: 3:02pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Well said Danceville, grin ..

Na so I chyke one babe with British accents for Club Vegas Night club, she told me --" I dant date Nigerian dudes, innit?"..

I looked at her like:::

The next week, I saw her twerking at Ocean Blue strip club like ::::

So, I walked up to meet her and introduced myself like:::

And She was surprised and reacted like::

I proudly left the Strip club like grin cheesy
:::

Hahahahaha. Tosyne2much, this mad man don come again oo.

Danceville, nice writeup bro

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2016
safarigirl:
It's one thing to see you and another for you to see me.

Isn't the most common problem singles face the problem of liking/loving someone who couldn't be less interested?

I see them, but they don't see me....you have to look a certain way for guys to see you and I don't look that way, so....

It's not me, it's them
Yeah I understand you better.. Don't worry, I will soon come and present myself before your dad cheesy
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by DebbieSean(f): 7:40pm On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
You can also create a thread to bash guys cheesy
Hahaha! That's true ooo! Ladies what do you think Should we get even or just let them be? grin
tosyne2much:
You can also create a thread to bash guys cheesy
Hahaha! That's true ooo! Ladies what do you think Should we get even or just let them be?
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
DebbieSean:
Hahaha! That's true ooo! Ladies what do you think Should we get even or just let them be? grin Hahaha! That's true ooo! Ladies what do you think Should we get even or just let them be?
Oyah !!! I'm solidly behind you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by cc150615(f): 7:57am On May 28, 2016
And izzit by force to have a boyfriend Y'all make it look like it's the best thing after slice bread but still come complaining to us when you have ur mushy issues....abeg In estharfabian's voice: i'm soo not cut out for all that shi*
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by safarigirl(f): 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yeah I understand you better.. Don't worry, I will soon come and present myself before your dad cheesy
lol..
Indeed
Re: 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 28, 2016
cc150615:
And izzit by force to have a boyfriend Y'all make it look like it's the best thing after slice bread but still come complaining to us when you have ur mushy issues....abeg In estharfabian's voice: i'm soo not cut out for all that shi*
LoL. grin

You listened to it huh? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.