Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. (4372 Views)

When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf / Do You Need A Sugar Mommy/daddy Or Lesbian Or Gay Partner? / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by iamdurent(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2016
hibiscus76:
If acting like a village girl would save me from the evil sin, lesbianism..then I don't mind

Do u wanna scream blood of Jesus again?
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by hibiscus76(f): 5:42pm On May 27, 2016
iamdurent:

Do u wanna scream blood of Jesus again?
Lol.
And this kind of person came out to declare his qualities on why he should be Mr Nairaland. Sorry, it's a lost cause
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by iamdurent(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2016
hibiscus76:

And this kind of person came out to declare his qualities on why he should be Mr Nairaland. Sorry, it's a lost cause

No offence honey

D blood of Jesus part was juss freakin funny

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by misspricy(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2016
I wish. kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by UyiIredia(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2016
Girlwithwings:
A few times some lesbians have tried it on me but I usually just say politely that I have a boyfriend however I have kissed a girl more than once.
Maybe you are a lez that doesn't know it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
a gay left my gape agape while i was still eight...grin.... NA JOKE OOO.

on a serrious note, my experience with a gay was the day my gay neighbour in a face me i face u compound pulled down my boxers.

it was about 6 o'clock in the morning, i was running late for school and i was in a hurry to take a bath.

while i was pouring hot water into a bucket of water (jos city weather you know) this man came and pulled my boxers to the ground lipsrsealed and i was like wtf? out of reflex, i swung the kettle of hot water and almost scalded him.

he screamed and ran away. since then, he never crossed my way again.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 27, 2016
misspricy:
I wish. kiss
why do you wish?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by edetty(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2016
I have encountered them so many times in person, buh mine always mostly happens online,, I will share two,,,the first was 2yrs ago,the guy knew me,my dept in sch,my phone number (he even called severally, we had our conversation on phone),,,,so he practically knew me,and all my friends and I don't know him,,,,,first it was polite, i refused, then promises of heaven and earth,cos he was holding money,,and cld call me for hours straight,,I sed nope,,,we can only be friends, then it upgraded to threats of punishing me both physically or in sch,,,I.e my results,,,that's when I suspected he must be a lecturer or a scout for a lecturer,,, I just laughed and all that,,,he kept on like that for months till he got tired and moved on,,,,the second happened so recently, two days ago precisely,, got a request on Facebook,,, accepted,,, nxt I saw was a message that reads HI,I WANA HAVE SEX WITH U,IF U ARE INTERESTED,,,,,, on one of my most boring afternoons,,, I was wickedly angry, sha I didn't rant,just quietly blocked him and deleted the thread

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by rawpadgin(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2016
am comin
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:55am On May 28, 2016
Girlwithwings:
A few times some lesbians have tried it on me but I usually just say politely that I have a boyfriend however I have kissed a girl more than once.
can you date a bi sexual man, will you say yes to a man who kisses other men(gross), and maybe strokes their earth's rod?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Qualer: 3:42am On May 28, 2016
hibiscus76:
Yeah it happens, once in school..i came downstairs to fetch water and this girl with multiple piercings was signaling me with her eyes..she couldn't take her eyes off me..i got scared oo to be sincere..i rushed back and it was just the both of us on the staircase..i mustered courage and asked her what she wanted with me and she stared to touch me..mheeen I started shouting the blood of jesus..she just got frustrated, and annoyingly left

i can't take my eyes off you, so i am signalling you with my post.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Qualer: 3:45am On May 28, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Maybe but I prefer being called bi

that's nice, you can bring any of your girlfriends any time.. so we can collabo..you know cheesy i hope she has wings as well wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Qualer: 3:47am On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
I wish. kiss

i am wishing with you... check the post above... are you game? wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Qualer: 3:54am On May 28, 2016
edetty:
,,,so he practically knew me,and all my friends and I don't know him,,,,,first it was polite, i refused, then promises of heaven and earth, cos he was holding money ,,and cld call me for hours straight,,

shocked shocked grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by edetty(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2016
Qualer:

shocked shocked grin grin
lol,,,,exactly brov,,,u needed to see arrogance
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 8:08am On May 28, 2016
Girlwithwings:
You got bisexual lips.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:12am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
You got bisexual lips.
u face make me wet
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 8:18am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
u face make me wet
Get a dryer.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:34am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
You got bisexual lips.

Lol what do bisexuality lips look like
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:46am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
Get a dryer.
LOL i prefare u suck it dry.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 8:47am On May 28, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Lol what do bisexuality lips look like
Lol I don't even know.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 8:49am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL i prefare u suck it dry.
You are the one getting wet. So you sucking yourself?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
You are the one getting wet. So you sucking yourself?
u are the reason why im wet.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 8:53am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
u are the reason why im wet.
Okay
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
Okay
is okay all u going to say?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 8:57am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
is okay all u going to say?
What else should i say? I never knew me face was Rain that can make someone wet.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
What else should i say? I never knew me face was Rain that can make someone wet.
LOL its a rain of ectasy that can make a man loose focus. anyways ure beautiful.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 9:05am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL its a rain of ectasy that can make a man loose focus. anyways ure beautiful.
Thank you
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
Thank you
ure welcum, knowing u offline will be my pleasure.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 9:09am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
No, Let's keep it online. Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:11am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
No, Let's keep it online. Thanks
and why is that? do u think im a bad guy?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by ummeey: 9:11am On May 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Let's keep it online. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vag!na Always Smell, No 5 Will Shock You / 7 Types Of Breasts (photos) / Stuck In Unhealthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.