Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants (32415 Views)

Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by lordkhalifa(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2016
Abi unah follow them sabotage the realization of federal republic of Biafra...

Is good the war start at ur doorpost

A lesson to Niger Deltans

Buhari and his libyan friends want to re-colonize entired southern Nigeria... The earlier we resist him the better for all of us in the southern region...

Though i pity some paid slaves from west
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by ogmask: 9:07am On May 29, 2016
eph12:

Everything is about 2015 election to you. Something that happened over a year ago and you can't forget. Well maybe because there is nothing to cheer presently after one year so you have to go back a year to look for something to make you smile.

It's about the election bro. This bombing campaign was not planned 6months ago. The asari's and co promised to make Nigeria a hell hole for buhari should Jonathan lose. A case of "the witch cried last night and the baby died this morning".
The truth will prevail soon....
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by eph12(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2016
ogmask:

It's about the election bro. This bombing campaign was not planned 6months ago. The asari's and co promised to make Nigeria a hell hole for buhari should Jonathan lose. A case of "the witch cried last night and the baby died this morning".
Militants have always been there since the beginning of democracy in Nigeria. The question we should ask is that how were we able to silence them before now? Another question to ask is that is it possible for such solution to work again? If not then what next? Even if it was triggered by last year election results can't this government make them see reasons to forget the love they had for Jonathan? Is it by telling the world that they are 5% so shouldn't expect much? If things continue like this Buhari will be fighting battles for his remaining 3 years.
By the way I hope you know that the only thing preventing Buhari from sending South South out of Nigeria is the oil there? If there was no crude oil there won't be a Nigeria by now so it's not about the love or whatever that's keeping this country. The day the oil becomes useless SS will be free to leave and they know this. They also know oil is the most important thing in this country. People lost their lives to Fulani herdsmen and soldiers were not sent probably because they don't care enough pardon my ignorance. But the heart of the nation (crude oil) was touched and the came running.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Greenback: 9:22am On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

Even after the judge told the whole world that his judgement was not flouted, you are still peddling this falsehood because you hate the president for defeating your hero, GEJ.
I don't know how you people sleep well at night with this level of hatred for someone because he defeated your preferred candidate in an election.

shaaattaaaap there! U are making silly noice....a supposed president of all that voted for and against him and father of the nation mischievously categorises some ppl as 5% and u,in all ur senses,expects them to smile like they are invincible.

In serious climes,the extremely insensitive sub-zero IQ so called president would've resigned or been impeached.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by whizzler: 9:27am On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:
But Tompolo and his boys are the aggressors.I think the soldiers should ignore these mouthpieces for those militants sabotaging Nigeria and try as much as possible to protect innocent civilians.
I blame the Nigerian security officers for treating the pre-election threats with kid gloves. Our security apparatus should stop waiting for havoc before reacting. If all those people who threatened to cause mayhem once President Jonathan loses the election had been placed on security watch, their phones taped, house and automobiles wired, at least, they will get traces. Now they are wasting our resources and perhaps lives. So so sad.
I agree with u 100 percent and for those saying why invade the place, do u know d Intel the NA has?
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Greenback: 9:27am On May 29, 2016
ogmask:

is'nt the same way ur mumu hero buhari threatened that the country wud be made ungovernable shud gej win in 2011? U reap what u sow.
Really,am so appalled at the shamelessness of ur likes!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Laid2001: 9:37am On May 29, 2016
Since they arrested youths from that community in the hotel, it means they are linked toTompolo. Beacause if it is my community, I am not expected to be staying in an hotel!.

ganisucks:

www.punchng.com/soldiers-break-tompolos-guest-house-arrest-occupants/
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by yussybenayu: 9:47am On May 29, 2016
You have said it my brother
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Uzosaint(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2016
@simplycarro U Dey There When Delta State Dep Gov Carry am enter Govt House? Plp just dey talk anyhow,if dey cm now carry U make You Go Show Them The Pickup/dropoff point and route wey they use carry tompolo u no know! Let the military Go To The Creeks and find him and not destroying peoples properties all in the name of searching for one man and again all those who were allegedly accused of spareheading Bokoharam Like Ali Ndume(Senator)where are they? Are They Not walking free as the wind! Why wont the fed Govt send Troops after him instead wasteing taxpayers cash on a clueless mission based on a clueless intelligence and by a clueless Ruler.I Bet You This Would Not Be Happening If The N/Delta States were controlled by Buhari's cohorts(This Govt By every ramification is worst Than the formal,no respect for individual rights and freedom,no respect for the rule of law)GOD is watching!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by 989900B: 10:09am On May 29, 2016
Oyenusi, Anini, Shina Rambo . . . they all were claimed to be invincible and invisible.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by LEGENDP(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2016
oboy war don begin for this country o. I don't see these militants giving up dat easily. and if they are left on the loose that means danger for all of us. I better start planning for future crisis when it happens.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by LEGENDP(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

Nothing is going wrong. It is the fight between darkness and light. And light will overcome darkness. Buhari will defeat all his enemies and enemies of Nigeria.
Those forces of darkness are those people who don't want Buhari to succeed because he defeated their hero, Jonathan .
Imagine these guys blew up pipelines to frustrate the refineries immediately the refineries were up and running forcing the government to lose all monies spent on the refineries. The next was to blow up all the gas pipelines to keep the industries and households in darkness, the next thing is to start blowing up all the export pipelines to cripple the economy under Buhari and if not the Yoruba OPC threatened them, they were to start bombing Yorubaland and Abuja. Yet the few guys doing these are not ghosts and you want the government to keep looking like mumu?
Their agenda is to frustrate Buhari government because he defeated Jonathan and set a tone to make Nigerians turn their back on Buhari and make him appear as a weak Leader before 2019 election.
Gen Aziza has said it "PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is pdp ".this is the same formula being used by the pdp and it's sympathizers, from Kanu Nnamdi, Tompolo ,Asari etc
while writing as it pleases you. you should also remember that some ppl smwhr also sabotaged Jonathan's government which led to him beign ousted from government n dont tell me pdp did it cos u know very well what happened. I don't mean to be rude to you but I think you r speaking without reasoning. n I don't need to be told which part of d country u r from
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by goodvision12(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Tompolo's abode, is that where the creek's located? These guys just keeps chasing shadows all the time.

Smh...Baba wey go don find him level since grin
maybe the occupants will direct them to where tompolo and the militants are hiding grin
DRISKLEF:
Tompolo's abode, is that where the creek's located? These guys just keeps chasing shadows all the time.

maybe the occupants will direct them to where tompolo and the militants are hiding
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by LBanks(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

Which Nigerians?? Keep deceiving yourself. If election is done between Buhari and your Jonathan today, Buhari will still defeat him hands down.The only difference is that Nigerians and Emefiele won't open the CBN vault.
My friend will you shut up
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by TheAdvocate(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2016
Tolexander:
Mr Eric Omare, please tell Tompolo to come out of his hiding place and present himself to the Nigerian government.

Buhari is not smiling!

How can he account for Tompolo?
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by basadenet: 11:01am On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

Even after the judge told the whole world that his judgement was not flouted, you are still peddling this falsehood because you hate the president for defeating your hero, GEJ.
I don't know how you people sleep well at night with this level of hatred for someone because he defeated your preferred candidate in an election.
Yes the Government flouted so many court judgements and still do same till date.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by angayejay(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2016
simplycarro:
No rest for the wicked.
Gbaramatu people, you do anyhow, you shall definitely see anyhow. Govt no dey tire.
The ultimate is to burst into the govt house in Asaba, that deputy governor is in for it,
you need to respect the people that feed the nation
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by coolitempa1(f): 11:03am On May 29, 2016
pepigeorge:

Do u actually know the meaning of the word "coward"?
From what I read about that guy tompolo, there's is no atom of cowardice in him.......
Fighting a fulani government that don't dialogue is bravery and not cowardice. ..
"Coward" is not in d dictionary of a typical Niger Delta men...

Too many loud mouthed kids on Nairaland these days.... cheesy
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Ambassadors: 11:04am On May 29, 2016
In my humble opinion Nigeria is not ripe for civilian rule. The degree of lawlessness is alarming. People wake up and agitate for anything they want & go the extra mile to destroy government apparatus installed with hard earn tax payers money. I cant see such happening in Russia, China, North Korea or Iran. There must be decency and order. If the civilians cant do it then let the military take over. We farmers, teachers, business owners, public & government workers cannot continue to watch with dismay the havoc & destruction of government installations that were procured by Tax Payers money that are suppose to serve for infrastructural development destroyed by criminals. There has never been a referendum that was successful by destruction of properties. These criminals after crippling the government will do same to every man & woman & to every business owner. Why do you think investors don't want to build their refineries in south south. These criminals don't want development & job opportunities for their communities and will bomb these refineries without considering how their people will survive without jobs. Its high time every man & woman that pays tax guard the investment they make on this country Nigeria by giving any necessary information needed for security agencies to stop this havoc. We must arise and make things work in this great nation. No foreigner will do it for us. It will not be easy but we must quit watching things go down. Time to act is now! if we want our children to see a better tomorrow. There is no bread & butter when we break & form another nation, ask sudan & south sudan and co they will tell you. Divided we fall, united we stand! God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by lastpage: 11:05am On May 29, 2016
menix:
Good to be back after 3 month Ban, an awesome Holiday.

@Topic:
Those soldiers ve just bought the wrath of Arusi ndi Gbaramatu.

By The time this goddess begin to comot their name from Payroll them go begin say COAS is against them..

Only spirit can catch spirit, Nigerian Army should stop disturbing the peace of the community..

THE PUNCH learnt that the soldiers made their way into the building after several gunshots. The building which is said to be owned by Tompolo, also served as a guesthouse. The soldiers were also said to have broken into the community shrine (Oporoza Temple), destroying important artifacts after they failed to apprehend Tompolo, who was their prime target.

Tompolo is believed to be the chief priest of the Gbaramatu goddess. The temple is a stone throw from the invaded guest house.

Spokesman for the Ijaw Youth Council, Eric Omare, while confirming the invasion, called on the federal government to leave the people of Gbaramatu alone. Omare, who spoke with our correspondent on the telephone, also confirmed the arrest of the occupants, who he said were merely community youths.

Who does not know that it is a just a mere mortal man that is inside a masquerade garb - Yoruba Proverb

If Tompolo is a spirit, why is he hiding from Soldiers? grin grin

Even Eric sef run go hiding, out of fear!
shocked shocked

As for Gbamaturu people, let us remind them that "Anyone who carries Ant-infested wood, ...cannot avoid the visit of Lizards" - Yoruba Proverb!
I just pity the children and the aged.

That Guest House was a TERRORISTS hide-out for Tompolo and his goons.
It should be levelled ASAP.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by ASDFBOY: 11:09am On May 29, 2016
war against avengers or is it tompolo buhari is after?
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by lastpage: 11:13am On May 29, 2016
Ambassadors:
In my humble opinion Nigeria is not ripe for civilian rule. The degree of lawlessness is alarming. People wake up and agitate for anything they want & go the extra mile to destroy government apparatus installed with hard earn tax payers money. I cant see such happening in Russia, China, North Korea or Iran. There must be decency and order. If the civilians cant do it then let the military take over. We farmers, teachers, business owners, public & government workers cannot continue to watch with dismay the havoc & destruction of government installations that were procured by Tax Payers money that are suppose to serve for infrastructural development destroyed by criminals. There has never been a referendum that was successful by destruction of properties. These criminals after crippling the government will do same to every man & woman & to every business owner. Why do you think investors don't want to build their refineries in south south. These criminals don't want development & job opportunities for their communities and will bomb these refineries without considering how their people will survive without jobs. Its high time every man & woman that pays tax guard the investment they make on this country Nigeria by giving any necessary information needed for security agencies to stop this havoc. We must arise and make things work in this great nation. No foreigner will do it for us. It will not be easy but we must quit watching things go down. Time to act is now! if we want our children to see a better tomorrow. There is no bread & butter when we break & form another nation, ask sudan & south sudan and co they will tell you. Divided we fall, united we stand! God bless Nigeria!

Most of the things you said are TRUE.

The dilemma is that the military has not been True to its calling, of recent.

From the days of that criminal called Babangida, the military have been populated with criminals like Alex badeh, Brig Amosu, e.t.c
The "patriotism and discipline" that were the hallmark of the military under Soldiers like Muritala, Buhari and Idiagbon, is no longer there.

It became very bad under that clueless-President with a Fedora hat.
Even using the military to rig election!

So, until we can have a select-few of military men who will put country above self, first...... in the mold of soldiers like Flt Lt Jerry Rawlings, we are on a long thing.

But really, what we have is not democracy and politicians.
What we have are criminals everywhere (especially in the NASS) and irresponsible citizenry.

Its a sad quagmire.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Deepfreezer(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2016
Fresh outta a month ban God bless the mods. Awesome holiday.
Free Niger Delta civilians.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by coolitempa1(f): 12:04pm On May 29, 2016
Kennyfancy:
mayb ur husband to b might b hit 4rm d army, then u wil remain widow

What is this illiterate saying
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by mkoabiola: 12:12pm On May 29, 2016
Arresting tompolo will spell doom for niger delta and d nigeria econmy.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by MrTeCO(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

Nothing is going wrong. It is the fight between darkness and light. And light will overcome darkness. Buhari will defeat all his enemies and enemies of Nigeria.
Those forces of darkness are those people who don't want Buhari to succeed because he defeated their hero, Jonathan .
Imagine these guys blew up pipelines to frustrate the refineries immediately the refineries were up and running forcing the government to lose all monies spent on the refineries. The next was to blow up all the gas pipelines to keep the industries and households in darkness, the next thing is to start blowing up all the export pipelines to cripple the economy under Buhari and if not the Yoruba OPC threatened them, they were to start bombing Yorubaland and Abuja. Yet the few guys doing these are not ghosts and you want the government to keep looking like mumu?
Their agenda is to frustrate Buhari government because he defeated Jonathan and set a tone to make Nigerians turn their back on Buhari and make him appear as a weak Leader before 2019 election.
Gen Aziza has said it "PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is pdp ".this is the same formula being used by the pdp and it's sympathizers, from Kanu Nnamdi, Tompolo ,Asari etc

may thunder from Hell fire u...so oil is now more important than the lives his kinsmen Boko n Herdsmen are causing bah....? Idiot....so fighting for ur right now or for what belongs to u is now a crime.....olodo of d highest order...for ur info Two Wrongs Cannot Make a RiGHt....watch ya mouth o....just because its not happening in ya side doesnt me u should come here n call spade a heart....Buhaei should hear d voice of reason 1st b4 i can support him in d Avengers matter....mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by ebiboy2(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

You are just like your hero The Dullard of Daura. You first assume, then hastily comment before you even comprehend. FYI, i was clearly not talking about the elections.
No wonder the country isn't moving forward.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by ogmask: 2:34pm On May 29, 2016
Greenback:

is'nt the same way ur mumu hero buhari threatened that the country wud be made ungovernable shud gej win in 2011? U reap what u sow.

You should be to make your point without resorting to insults.
Rare yourself.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by ogmask: 2:35pm On May 29, 2016
Greenback:

You should be to make your point without resorting to insults. Most of you kids insulting pple on nairaland can't stand the sight of those u insult in real life. Be civilised and learn from your betters.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Femiwilli: 2:46pm On May 29, 2016
B00hari has not arrested any F00lani herdsman for murdering and rape!
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by ogmask: 2:51pm On May 29, 2016
eph12:

Militants have always been there since the beginning of democracy in Nigeria. The question we should ask is that how were we able to silence them before now? Another question to ask is that is it possible for such solution to work again? If not then what next? Even if it was triggered by last year election results can't this government make them see reasons to forget the love they had for Jonathan? Is it by telling the world that they are 5% so shouldn't expect much? If things continue like this Buhari will be fighting battles for his remaining 3 years.
By the way I hope you know that the only thing preventing Buhari from sending South South out of Nigeria is the oil there? If there was no crude oil there won't be a Nigeria by now so it's not about the love or whatever that's keeping this country. The day the oil becomes useless SS will be free to leave and they know this. They also know oil is the most important thing in this country. People lost their lives to Fulani herdsmen and soldiers were not sent probably because they don't care enough pardon my ignorance. But the heart of the nation (crude oil) was touched and the came running.

Firstly, I want to say your post is not only free of insult but matured and educative at same time. Some pple's only way of responding to posts they don't like is to resort to insults, thereby making the conversation action boring and derailed.
Now to the business of the day. You have made a very vital point. But my fear is this bombing campaign if not nipped in the bud might turn out the way others went. For instance, if the militants are actually fighting for us the would have rejected the so called amnesty and maybe agree to a ceasefire till things turn around. But because they were fighting for their pockets they rushed at the money without recourse to their initial claims.
The problem of the Niger delta is not the exploitation persay, but the absence of true patriots. Personally, I do not ser the avengers as the missing link. It is dangerous when you throw your support at these guys even when you do not know their true motives.
Hope you get my point.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Henovy: 3:12pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Yes now. The man is not in this country oo. Please get help from Interpol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.