Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants (32760 Views)

Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

You still make the same mistake. This conflict is artificial and political. No serious study time will be wasted on establishing what we already know. The demand for division and renewed militancy is because Jonathan lost election. There are clear threats and signals clearly ignored by the military for political convenience.It is now a costly mistake.From blowing up Nnpc refineries crude supply, to blowing gas pipelines to power stations and export pipelines and you still blame a government for taking steps to arrest these politically motivated acts of subterfuge. No. No. No.If government falls for this acts of subterfuge ,then we owe Boko Haram apology.
I will never descend to hurling insults like you.

That's what I am saying I will not disrespect anyone on nairaland but will point out defective reasoning. My point was clear, on the other hand, I am tempted to believe you have a different point of view as to mine. The renewed bombing could be partly because of GEJ but I can boldly say it was a catalyst to an already pending, age-long situation on ground.

I don't want to dive in with you on the basis that the ascension of PMB is as a result of stringed events with deep-rooted conspiracy even dating back to the discovery of oil in Nigeria.

The world has its history so do we too. What if I tell you Abiola was brought down because he wasn't a khaki boy what would you say? This was done in agreement with his kinsmen. So Obasanjo took the helm. Anyway that's a digress...

I will continue to say a little more....A very senior officer in Abachas govt once said if I say what goes on among the elite...he will be dead in 24hrs....

There are two things here...

Bokoharam fighters are mere pawns used by their handlers to achieve a plan, they know nothing about their aggression except for the fact that religion is used to manipulate them...

That being said...

NDA on the contrary are a sect well in the know of the Nigerian elitist plan of total control of its resources, people, government and religion with the aid of westerners in terms of oil(devilish agreement Nigeria entered with western oil coys...60/40) and the middle east in terms of religion(Islamization of the republic)

While the government in terms of its large overwhelming number(north*west) which translates to nations constitution and its constituents to keep the rest under check.

So who among this two dreaded groups which deserves attention for military action or diplomacy?

Be honest...there is a hidden battle going on!
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 10:36pm On May 29, 2016
Ranks007:

That's what I am saying I will not disrespect anyone on nairaland but will point out defective reasoning. My point was clear, on the other hand, I am tempted to believe you have a different point of view as to mine. The renewed bombing could be partly because of GEJ but I can boldly say it was a catalyst to an already pending, age-long situation on ground.

I don't want to dive in with you on the basis that the ascension of PMB is as a result of stringed events with deep-rooted conspiracy even dating back to the discovery of oil in Nigeria.

The world has its history so do we too. What if I tell you Abiola was brought down because he wasn't a khaki boy what would you say? This was done in agreement with his kinsmen. So Obasanjo took the helm. Anyway that's a digress...

I will continue to say a little more....A very senior officer in Abachas govt once said if I say what goes on among the elite...he will be dead in 24hrs....

There are two things here...

Bokoharam fighters are mere pawns used by their handlers to achieve a plan, they know nothing about their aggression except for the fact that religion is used to manipulate them...

That being said...

NDA on the contrary are a sect well in the know of the Nigerian elitist plan of total control of its resources, people, government and religion with the aid of westerners in terms of oil(devilish agreement Nigeria entered with western oil coys...60/40) and the middle east in terms of religion(Islamization of the republic)

While the government in terms of its large overwhelming number(north*west) which translates to nations constitution and its constituents to keep the rest under check.

So who among this two dreaded groups which deserves attention for military action or diplomacy?

Be honest...there is a hidden battle going on!

I appreciate your elaborate explanation but in all sincerity, our focus today is on the renewed militancy sir. The basis for voting a relatively unknown and untested Jonathan against a Buhari in 2007(as combined ticket with Yardua, a northerner) and 2011 was for him to address the fundamental complaint you are trying to reproduce as a reason for this renewed militancy. I am bold to say that you are completely wrong and from how the GEJ era mismanaged the country and the recent revelation that a significant ownership of the oil resource is in the hands of nigerdelta indigenous people and the most embarrassing confession by the Gbaramatu people of the disparity in the amount Tompolo paid for their land acquired for the maritime university and actual amount paid to him by the FG ,building of a privately funded and owned university by Asari dokubo in Benin republic even though he made the money from the Niger delta are all proofs that the greatest conspiracy against the development of the Niger delta are the dishonest predatory Niger delta elites and the new emerging lazy and poorly educated Niger delta warlords. Not Buhari, Not the military, Not even outsiders who transferred power to them for almost a decade, not you and I.
For Godsake, Buhari and his vice president that they are trying to bring down their government don't even have a single oil bloc in the Niger delta !! So who is fooling who?
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Nobody: 12:20am On May 30, 2016
Businessideas:

I appreciate your elaborate explanation but in all sincerity, our focus today is on the renewed militancy sir. The basis for voting a relatively unknown and untested Jonathan against a Buhari in 2007(as combined ticket with Yardua, a northerner) and 2011 was for him to address the fundamental complaint you are trying to reproduce as a reason for this renewed militancy. I am bold to say that you are completely wrong and from how the GEJ era mismanaged the country and the recent revelation that a significant ownership of the oil resource is in the hands of nigerdelta indigenous people and the most embarrassing confession by the Gbaramatu people of the disparity in the amount Tompolo paid for their land acquired for the maritime university and actual amount paid to him by the FG ,building of a privately funded and owned university by Asari dokubo in Benin republic even though he made the money from the Niger delta are all proofs that the greatest conspiracy against the development of the Niger delta are the dishonest predatory Niger delta elites and the new emerging lazy and poorly educated Niger delta warlords. Not Buhari, Not the military, Not even outsiders who transferred power to them for almost a decade, not you and I.
For Godsake, Buhari and his vice president that they are trying to bring down their government don't even have a single oil bloc in the Niger delta !! So who is fooling who?

I will pick a few points of yours. Nigeria has been terribly mismanaged since oil was discovered. It is in this waywardness of mismanagement that foreigners find comfort in accessing these loopholes.

Eg Haliburton scandal the culprits where punished and fines were handed abroad. But down here what happened? Your answer goes well as mine.$16b dollars went into the thin air then $8b dollars again...who cares?

At the wake of reelection of that same government 300b naira via the port authority went missing. Where is it today?

Bro...let me tell you something on every barrel of oil Nigeria makes in a day, one per cent goes to the president, half per cent to the vice president, speaker and senate president shares the remaining half. NNPC does the sharing. This has been done from inception down to the now....2% static for executives.

The more reason I sat back and laughed at falana when the Nnpc bal didnt correlate with the amount Nigeria should have at crude oil dollar balance @2mbpd...as he calculated.

The last month Obj left power he increased states revenue allocation by 1% and guess who that percentile went to....Governors credited him of course who knows that...but the elite does...i can beat my chest buhari knows too well more than me...

I put it to you... he said he will list names of looters and the how much they returned. I laughed so hard bro...only to realize he said the minister for information will publish the names...i will bet you till earth sinks its gone forever.

If its done it will be names not relevant to the present polity. The heavy names will be shunned. All this was let you know how far Nigeria has gone...Gej sat on it and could not manage the looting as the khaki boys would do as the masses should know little or nothing...that was his crime.

And secondly what looked as if Gej was such a looter was the internet...the internet saw its bloom in his era, resources and news got air space with little or no effort more hands had access...so his sins were exaggerated.

The purest of them all was Yar'adua but his wife and kitchen cabinet messed him up...and illness just to add.

That's the only man that will fight corruption and I will say concur to a conceivable extent.

Gej had no power to give to the ND what they've fighting from time immemorial. It doesn't work like that, the confab was the way forward only a report like that can over rule the constitution, but in this case the elite ejected him before he spoils things too far.

One of those issue I can remember is stopping FG allowance to all northern traditional rulers. Gej said if traditional rulers are to be paid by the FG on a monthly basis it has to be all 774 not a selected region...your countrymen up north went mad.

So what we saying... Asari and Tompolo are just 3rd tier opportunists to touch monies not up to 15b or alot more less. Would you belief me if I said there's a General rtd who owns thousands of acres of land in every state of the federation. So when I compare and contrast...I shrink period. I am not supporting the lesser either.

You may call them uneducated but ken Saro Wiwa opened their eyes, Asari, Diette Spiff, alot others who happens to share in the oil wealth who are from the ND know how its run.

Just as I put it to you before, a case study of how resources like oil are managed by developed countries is what we should look at and if they're not willing to go part then there is thievery will you agree?

You cant tell me militancy is what we have to focus on for the now...you are not attacking the root of the problem. You are wrong, very wrong. If I wasn't cultured and well groomed I would have taken my ground to have my own share.

These agitation is a result of accumulated negligence to the plight of a struggle for years now, buhari thinks everyday will be as it has being from the beginning, NO.

Try to keep an open mind on issues without being attached emotionally or taking sides yet...you will be surprised to extent at which information about certain issues will come your way...

Bro just pray for God's will to be done...leave those men. I have always been saying the Generals are the problem of Nigeria wipe them off our problems are solved be 60%.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by ogmask: 9:49am On May 31, 2016
eph12:

Thanks. Not a fan of all those exchange of insults. I like intelligent discuss.

I don't agree with the methods of NDA but am not sure if there's any other way one can make the government listen. I support true federalism and I think if anyone is serious about moving this country forward then he/she should seriously consider this too. What do you think?

Sorry for the Kate response bro, was outa town and network area.
I believe we can use our elected officials to push our course thru. We can start by backing only those who can speak up for us for elective positions. Recall the 13% deprivation was achieved thru a body called south south elders forum. We must have a face, a leader, a workable agenda, a think tank and so on. Look around and you will discover that the best at is dialogue. Syria, Libya, Sudan, CAR, ivory coast and other are in turmoil knowing no peace. Violence will only distroy and cause even more hardship. What do you think brother.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by eph12(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2016
ogmask:

Sorry for the Kate response bro, was outa town and network area.
I believe we can use our elected officials to push our course thru. We can start by backing only those who can speak up for us for elective positions. Recall the 13% deprivation was achieved thru a body called south south elders forum. We must have a face, a leader, a workable agenda, a think tank and so on. Look around and you will discover that the best at is dialogue. Syria, Libya, Sudan, CAR, ivory coast and other are in turmoil knowing no peace. Violence will only distroy and cause even more hardship. What do you think brother.
In a saner clime this is how it's supposed to be but am afraid nothing comes that easy or straight forward in Nigeria. And also look at the body language of Mr President, he does not look like someone that's ready to listen.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by ogmask: 11:20pm On May 31, 2016
eph12:

In a saner clime this is how it's supposed to be but am afraid nothing comes that easy or straight forward in Nigeria. And also look at the body language of Mr President, he does not look like someone that's ready to listen.

Dialogue still remain the best in this circumstance. The pple blowing up pipelines are not sincere. They are bizmen, otherwise the best time to start was when GEJ, our own brother, was there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Mahama To Nigeria: Reopen Border, Strengthen Your Weak Institutions / Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve / Ekiti 2018: PDP Governorship Primary Election, May 8 (live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.