Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants (32386 Views)

Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by eph12(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2016
ogmask:

Firstly, I want to say your post is not only free of insult but matured and educative at same time. Some pple's only way of responding to posts they don't like is to resort to insults, thereby making the conversation action boring and derailed.
Thanks. Not a fan of all those exchange of insults. I like intelligent discuss.

ogmask:

Now to the business of the day. You have made a very vital point. But my fear is this bombing campaign if not nipped in the bud might turn out the way others went. For instance, if the militants are actually fighting for us the would have rejected the so called amnesty and maybe agree to a ceasefire till things turn around. But because they were fighting for their pockets they rushed at the money without recourse to their initial claims.
The problem of the Niger delta is not the exploitation persay, but the absence of true patriots. Personally, I do not ser the avengers as the missing link. It is dangerous when you throw your support at these guys even when you do not know their true motives.
Hope you get my point.
I don't agree with the methods of NDA but am not sure if there's any other way one can make the government listen. I support true federalism and I think if anyone is serious about moving this country forward then he/she should seriously consider this too. What do you think?
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Ratello: 3:24pm On May 29, 2016
Tolexander:
Mr Eric Omare, please tell Tompolo to come out of his hiding place and present himself to the Nigerian government.

Buhari is not smiling!
For what bro? By now none of the miserable leaders of the demonic herdsmen who are into wanton killings, unlawful invasions and rapings across the Country have been apprehended yet Buhari is flexing muscle on innocent lives....I tell you bro, Buhari never see anything.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by erico2k2(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2016
whizzler:
I agree with u 100 percent and for those saying why invade the place, do u know d Intel the NA has?
Be wise, waht intel? is it not same Intel they had when they arresred workers contracted to chevron and let released them in shame when they village head and others cried out
Do you in you deepest thought think these blowers would live in the village? they probably carry out their task and return to the city <they will never be found in teh village so all these gra gra nah wash.I believe the NA have a huge task and this can only by achieved by the leadership which is the FG.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by erico2k2(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2016
whizzler:
I agree with u 100 percent and for those saying why invade the place, do u know d Intel the NA has?
Evade the place o k, would that stop anything, do you really think these guys care about the village?
I think the facility should be protected first, the move from there to other method of stopping these criminal activities.if you ever been to these areas you would k now the real thieves,As it stands we dont realy know the motives behind thes bombings, price of oil has gone up above $50 that's the high in 12 months.some people are already smiling and hoping the bombing continues so there is more monies to share.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by CaptainCodes(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
Kennyfancy:
how old ar u, d ogoni land u talk, has d cleaning started ?

Don't bring in age here, the process has started.. calm down.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Greenback: 5:19pm On May 29, 2016
ogmask:

You should be to make your point without resorting to insults. Most of you kids insulting pple on nairaland can't stand the sight of those u insult in real life. Be civilised and learn from your betters.

keep to ur lane,it tastes bad when ur pills are given back 2ya..and pay attention,u certainly wont wanna come across my mob on da street,get that, mr whodda4k_u_Are.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Eluwilussit(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

Which Nigerians?? Keep deceiving yourself. If election is done between Buhari and your Jonathan today, Buhari will still defeat him hands down.The only difference is that Nigerians and Emefiele won't open the CBN vault.

Pls, are you Buhari's attack dog? You are fighting in all fronts. I like your zeal, but zeal is not enough.

Buhari himself promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. He promised us the blood of baboons and dogs. He lead his arewa brothers in 00/01 to demand answers for the murdered herdsmen, but has kept mute while herdsmen massacred communities.

How are you able to live peacefully with yourself with the level of hypocrisy pmb has displayed all along? He called a section of his constituency 5%, and you think that's right?

He did everything to sabotage Jonathan and even told us that an attack on BH is an attack on the north and Islam. Yet you speak so highly of him as though you are defending 'jesus'.

Dude, you need to relax. No one is supporting the destruction of pipelines, but I think this is all karma. He never wished those before him well. He is still chastising everyone in the past government.

Imagine the way he talks about fighting corruption? It is not his personal war. The courts and all the other anti-graft agencies are there.Pmb is making it look like his.

Most of the stick he gets is well deserved.

Jonathan wasted our Fortune. So did Obasanjo. If Jonathan is found guilty after investigations, jail him. Nobody should be spared, but everything must be done without bias and within the provisions of the constitution. Good luck with your attack job. grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

Nothing is going wrong. It is the fight between darkness and light. And light will overcome darkness. Buhari will defeat all his enemies and enemies of Nigeria.
Those forces of darkness are those people who don't want Buhari to succeed because he defeated their hero, Jonathan .
Imagine these guys blew up pipelines to frustrate the refineries immediately the refineries were up and running forcing the government to lose all monies spent on the refineries. The next was to blow up all the gas pipelines to keep the industries and households in darkness, the next thing is to start blowing up all the export pipelines to cripple the economy under Buhari and if not the Yoruba OPC threatened them, they were to start bombing Yorubaland and Abuja. Yet the few guys doing these are not ghosts and you want the government to keep looking like mumu?
Their agenda is to frustrate Buhari government because he defeated Jonathan and set a tone to make Nigerians turn their back on Buhari and make him appear as a weak Leader before 2019 election.
Gen Aziza has said it "PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is pdp ".this is the same formula being used by the pdp and it's sympathizers, from Kanu Nnamdi, Tompolo ,Asari etc

Your analysis has its roots from a myopic reasoning. Go and study the art conflict resolution. A country like Nigeria where all sectors are sick, its leaders so backward in reasoning, its citizens always selfishly tilting towards tribe and regional political favouritisms and you believe your lopsided remark is rightly delivered?

No....again I say No. Karl Max once said when a nation fails in its capacity to provide for its citizens there is bound to be violence bc man was built to be free and exercise freewill.

The truth is ...continue to join the elite of this country to mess it up...
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 8:22pm On May 29, 2016
Ranks007:

Your analysis has its roots from a myopic reasoning. Go and study the art conflict resolution. A country like Nigeria where all sectors are sick, its leaders so backward in reasoning, its citizens always selfishly tilting towards tribe and regional political favouritisms and you believe your lopsided remark is rightly delivered?

No....again I say No. Karl Max once said when a nation fails in its capacity to provide for its citizens there is bound to be violence bc man was built to be free and exercise freewill.

The truth is ...continue to join the elite of this country to mess it up...

Clearly due to your bias, you don't understand why the government would resist these militants with all its might itself forms the basis you struggle to advance.You can't even explain the myopia you have used as a word and this is because you're not a public intellectual. In conflict theory that you are struggling to explain,the winner takes all, it's different from the functionalist perspective.
The government after using the strategy of presenting the militants as the aggressors will now use its power to gain victory in the conflict because it's in the advantage of government to overcome conflict and dictate the rules.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 8:33pm On May 29, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Pls, are you Buhari's attack dog? You are fighting in all fronts. I like your zeal, but zeal is not enough.

Buhari himself promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. He promised us the blood of baboons and dogs. He lead his arewa brothers in 00/01 to demand answers for the murdered herdsmen, but has kept mute while herdsmen massacred communities.

How are you able to live peacefully with yourself with the level of hypocrisy pmb has displayed all along? He called a section of his constituency 5%, and you think that's right?

He did everything to sabotage Jonathan and even told us that an attack on BH is an attack on the north and Islam. Yet you speak so highly of him as though you are defending 'jesus'.

Dude, you need to relax. No one is supporting the destruction of pipelines, but I think this is all karma. He never wished those before him well. He is still chastising everyone in the past government.

Imagine the way he talks about fighting corruption? It is not his personal war. The courts and all the other anti-graft agencies are there.Pmb is making it look like his.

Most of the stick he gets is well deserved.

Jonathan wasted our Fortune. So did Obasanjo. If Jonathan is found guilty after investigations, jail him. Nobody should be spared, but everything must be done without bias and within the provisions of the constitution. Good luck with your attack job. grin
You will not understand. I don't even know how to attack in words or actions. Mine is to overcome ignorance with knowledge. That's where I am slightly different from you sir. No political opposition during GEJ's misrule called for division of Nigeria. Not on nairaland or anywhere. The basis of you opposing Buhari is hate propelled,all these concocted lies against the president would never had mattered to all of you if he had not defeated your hero, GEJ.
All your reasons are after thought.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
ebiboy2:
You are just like your hero The Dullard of Daura. You first assume, then hastily comment before you even comprehend. FYI, i was clearly not talking about the elections.
No wonder the country isn't moving forward.

The country is presently and temporarily bogged down by people who are bitter that he defeated their hero, Dr Jonathan.
You were not talking about the elections you were referring to a well rehearsed lie that the president flouts court judgement while hiding your original hate for him is because he defeated your hero, GEJ.
There's no way you would have voted for Buhari and hate him the way you do.From calling him names to lying against him, all I see is hate. You can hate him if you like but you don't expect me to keep quiet when I read your lies.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
MrTeCO:

may thunder from Hell fire u...so oil is now more important than the lives his kinsmen Boko n Herdsmen are causing bah....? Idiot....so fighting for ur right now or for what belongs to u is now a crime.....olodo of d highest order...for ur info Two Wrongs Cannot Make a RiGHt....watch ya mouth o....just because its not happening in ya side doesnt me u should come here n call spade a heart....Buhaei should hear d voice of reason 1st b4 i can support him in d Avengers matter....mtcheeewwww
By their post you can know them. I can live with your rudeness and hate because Buhari defeated your hero, GEJ.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 8:49pm On May 29, 2016
basadenet:

Yes the Government flouted so many court judgements and still do same till date.
Please give intelligent and incontrovertible evidence sir. I just told you that the same judgJ told Nigerians that his judgement wasn't flouted yet you continue to lie against the judge or president whose original sin to you is that he defeated your hero, GEj
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

Clearly due to your bias, you don't understand why the government would resist these militants with all its might itself forms the basis you struggle to advance.You can't even explain the myopia you have used as a word and this is because you're not a public intellectual. In conflict theory that you are struggling to explain,the winner takes all, it's different from the functionalist perspectives.
The government after using the strategy of presenting the militants as the aggressors will now use its power to gain victory in the conflict because it's in the advantage of government to overcome conflict and dictate the rules.

Ego is one of the reason why there will ever remain people whose reasoning are shallow. diplomacy is an act of conflict resolution not going the way of maximizing the powers of the state upon its citizenry. I am not struggling to give you meaning to what you've shut your mind to take.

My permission of the word was to the end that social scientists if you are one in that area can identify sensitive no-go-areas and prover lasting solution in a scenario like ours - a sick society like ours.

Now if you didn't get that then I have to fall back on my last remark claiming your myopia once again.

Join the elites for the greed of oil...
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 8:54pm On May 29, 2016
LBanks:
My friend will you shut up
I can live with your rudeness.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
Ranks007:

Ego is one of the reason why there will ever remain people whose reasoning are shallow. diplomacy is an act of conflict resolution not going the way of maximizing the powers of the state upon its citizenry. I am not struggling to give you meaning to what you've shut your mind to take.

My permission of the word was to the end that social scientists if you are one in that area can identify sensitive no-go-areas and prover lasting solution in a scenario like ours - a sick society like ours.

Now if you didn't get that then I have to fall back on my last remark claiming your myopia once again.

Join the elites for the greed of oil...

You still make the same mistake. This conflict is artificial and political. No serious study time will be wasted on establishing what we already know. The demand for division and renewed militancy is because Jonathan lost election. There are clear threats and signals clearly ignored by the military for political convenience.It is now a costly mistake.From blowing up Nnpc refineries crude supply, to blowing gas pipelines to power stations and export pipelines and you still blame a government for taking steps to arrest these politically motivated acts of subterfuge. No. No. No.If government falls for this acts of subterfuge ,then we owe Boko Haram apology.
I will never descend to hurling insults like you.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:18pm On May 29, 2016
omenka:
THEY DON'T SLEEP.
grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:22pm On May 29, 2016
eph12:

Everything is about 2015 election to you. Something that happened over a year ago and you can't forget. Well maybe because there is nothing to cheer presently after one year so you have to go back a year to look for something to make you smile.

No sir. It's because we're still in the artificial hole created by the result of defeating GEJ. Some politicians from the southsouth and south east promised to kill Nigeria once Jonathan is defeated and they are living up to their threats
If this had not happened, it would make sense to give them a benefit of doubt.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:24pm On May 29, 2016
Greenback:

shaaattaaaap there! U are making silly noice....a supposed president of all that voted for and against him and father of the nation mischievously categorises some ppl as 5% and u,in all ur senses,expects them to smile like they are invincible.

In serious climes,the extremely insensitive sub-zero IQ so called president would've resigned or been impeached.
I can live with your rudeness and insults.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:25pm On May 29, 2016
omenka:
Na wa oo. Omenka is everybody on Nairaland. cheesycheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:27pm On May 29, 2016
canalily:
you are a fufuangry so na your buhari rehabilitated the refineries abiundecided
I can live with your rudeness and insults.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
surveyor1234:

Wasting your resources... Have u take out time and visit the villages where your resources are coming from and c their woes and calamities.... Lazy leeches
These villages produced for8 years the president, vice president, minister of petroleum, minister of Niger delta, cbn governor, yet these villages remained undeveloped. You know that you are not sincere.
Let them keep playing games, Nigeria will defeat you people who want to destroy Nigeria because your hero, GEJ was defeated in the election.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by eph12(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

No sir. It's because we're still in the artificial hole created by the result of defeating GEJ. Some politicians from the southsouth and south east promised to kill Nigeria once Jonathan is defeated and they are living up to their threats
If this had not happened, it would make sense to give them a benefit of doubt.
Hmmmm! So even if Jonathan had won we would be in a similar situation as now. Because some people also promised to make the country ungovernable. They promised parallel government if they loose and that dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood. Lol
I just hope this is not all you have to say for the four years of this administration.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:36pm On May 29, 2016
surveyor1234:

Wasting your resources... Have u take out time and visit the villages where your resources are coming from and c their woes and calamities.... Lazy leeches
These villages produced for8 years the president, vice president, minister of petroleum, minister of Niger delta, cbn governor, nimasa dg, National security adviser, Chief of army staff etc yet these villages remained undeveloped. You know that you are not sincere.
Let them keep playing games, Nigeria will defeat you people who want to destroy Nigeria because your hero, GEJ was defeated in the election.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:43pm On May 29, 2016
eph12:

Hmmmm! So even if Jonathan had won we would be in a similar situation as now. Because some people also promised to make the country ungovernable. They promised parallel government if they loose and that dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood. Lol
I just hope this is not all you have to say for the four years of this administration.
If Jonathan had won, people like you would have no need to support secession,militancy or anti corruption fight the same way we would have joined hands to condemn any secessionist, militancy or corruption if Jonathan had won.
The first year of the four years had been sabotaged by a weak, lying and corrupt preceding administration and we will ensure that the administration after Buhari won't have the badluck of succeeding a Goodluck presidency
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
ogmask:

The military was handicapped then. There was no way they could have done anything meaningful under the same person on whose behalf the threats were made.
The excuse is unacceptable. President Buhari was sworn in on May 29,this was several months before those politicians called militants returned to the creeks
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:49pm On May 29, 2016
Iykopeee:

Taaaa sharrap ya mouth. Half sense u no get.
I can live with your rudeness and insult.
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by eph12(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

If Jonathan had won, people like you would have no need to support secession,militancy or anti corruption fight the same way we would have joined hands to condemn any secessionist, militancy or corruption if Jonathan had won.
The first year of the four years had been sabotaged by a weak, lying and corrupt preceding administration and we will ensure that the administration after Buhari won't have the badluck of succeeding a Goodluck presidency
Of course anyone that does not support or agree with what's happening now is/was a Jonathanian/wailer. The most important thing now is that Buhari is the leader now. If Nigeria wasn't sick there wouldn't be need to change leadership. Now he is there it's for him to identify the root of the challenges we are facing and tackle them with wisdom so it doesn't backfire not to start a war. I really miss Yar A'Dua
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 9:58pm On May 29, 2016
eph12:

Of course anyone that does not support or agree with what's happening now is/was a Jonathanian/wailer. The most important thing now is that Buhari is the leader now. If Nigeria wasn't sick there wouldn't be need to change leadership. Now he is there it's for him to identify the root of the challenges we are facing and tackle them with wisdom so it doesn't backfire not to start a war. I really miss Yar A'Dua
My point exactly! So clear your your mind of any bitterness and speak against the evil of these pro-Jonathan militants is all Nigeria needs right now. It doesn't matter whether you voted for Buhari if you don't have fuel in your car, power at home and work and your country's revenue is plummeting making your currency worthless to other currencies because one failed leader lost an election
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by eph12(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
Businessideas:

My point exactly! So clear your your mind of any bitterness and speak against the evil of these pro-Jonathan militants is all Nigeria needs right now. It doesn't matter whether you voted for Buhari if you don't have fuel in your car, power at home and work and your country's revenue is plummeting making your currency worthless to other currencies because one failed leader lost an election
I already know who to blame assuming (God forbid) Buhari fails come 2019. Jonathan
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by whizzler: 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
erico2k2:

Be wise, waht intel? is it not same Intel they had when they arresred workers contracted to chevron and let released them in shame when they village head and others cried out
Do you in you deepest thought think these blowers would live in the village? they probably carry out their task and return to the city <they will never be found in teh village so all these gra gra nah wash.I believe the NA have a huge task and this can only by achieved by the leadership which is the FG.
in raids like these there are bound to be mistaken identity that's after investigation they are released. This happens even in developed nations like in the case of the wars in the middle east
Re: Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants by Businessideas: 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
eph12:

I already know who to blame assuming (God forbid) Buhari fails come 2019. Jonathan
grin.Not really. I think we'll overcome our present predicament. Imagine if these distractions are not in our way, we could have moved beyond where we are. There's also the power of prayer and the fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much.
Finally, we should play our roles and speak against tyranny of the government or those opposing it. We did it with the budget and I am sure that by next budget, nobody will play games with us.
God bless you and me and my country Nigeria.
Thank you sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.