Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls (75400 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Cutehector(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2016
Adaksbullet pls come and beat Emperessnaughty. grin
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:03am On May 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*The man is forming hard ta get angry

Me I wie help u get him.. It's a promise.
Don't worry urslf our wife kiss
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 9:03am On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
am the main boo right?
*Of course sugar
....on Monday an Friday evenings yer all mine kiss
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by halfricanadian(f): 9:04am On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
lol the ruff is too much am in limbo

grin grin grin grin

Yeah
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 9:07am On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:

Me I wie help u get him.. It's a promise.
Don't worry urslf our wife kiss
*Our
...I won't share!!
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:07am On May 30, 2016
AirSultan:
its not new jor..

you owe me a pm remember cheesy
i just googled insomnia.. I hope u alwas try to sleep during the day.. U knw to make up for the night sleep. No Mata how lil night is meant for sleep. Is it some health issues? Aw pm u
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2016
AirSultan:
yeah.

you need to see my face right now.

its not too bad, but its not in best shape either.

I'm getting used to it tho
i feel your pains bro, but you shouldn't be getting used to it

here's something's that i believe caused mine

* your worries only come back when you are in the comfort of your bedroom you keep thinking of things and anticipating events, those thoughts just pop in on their own and you cant control it, it gives your brain the signal that you aren't ready to sleep yet, and that stops it from secreting the hormone responsible for sleep

*operating your phone while it's bed time

* not drinking much water after meals

* too cold or too hot weather

*consumption of foods that prevent sleep maybe caffienated tea or tea without much cream

* sleeping with lights on

* working in your bedroom, your brain will not register it as your sleep place

so i did a lot of research and i corrected this issues i stay awake in the dark even if sleep doesn't come, i am tempted to operate laptop switch on tv but i overcome the urge, i drink warm milk before going to bed, when its cold i put on sweatshirts, i listen to music now whenever i start listening to music sleep starts coming, i make sure i work hard during the day so I'll be tired at night, dont allow any thought excitement anticipation to invade your mind it will keep you from sleeping, don't use drugs to induce sleep as it has bad after effects and withdrawal symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:12am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
hehehe first to do no dey pain ooo.. Just calm down shey u hear.. Ooti ri nkankan
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Of course sugar ....on Monday an Friday evenings yer all mine kiss
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2016
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:16am On May 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
KingCheezyPuff:
*Our
...I won't share!!
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 9:17am On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
i just googled insomnia.. I hope u alwas try to sleep during the day.. U knw to make up for the night sleep. No Mata how lil night is meant for sleep. Is it some health issues? Aw pm u
I have to draw and read during the na.

I do sleep in the on week ends tho.

OKsmiley
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 9:19am On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
i feel your pains bro, but you shouldn't be getting used to it

here's something's that i believe caused mine

* your worries only come back when you are in the comfort of your bedroom you keep thinking of things and anticipating events, those thoughts just pop in on their own and you cant control it, it gives your brain the signal that you aren't ready to sleep yet, and that stops it from secreting the hormone responsible for sleep

*operating your phone while it's bed time

* not drinking much water after meals

* too cold or too hot weather

*consumption of foods that prevent sleep maybe caffienated tea or tea without much cream

* sleeping with lights on

* working in your bedroom, your brain will not register it as your sleep place

so i did a lot of research and i corrected this issues i stay awake in the dark even if sleep doesn't come, i am tempted to operate laptop switch on tv but i overcome the urge, i drink warm milk before going to bed, when its cold i put on sweatshirts, i listen to music now whenever i start listening to music sleep starts coming, i make sure i work hard during the day so I'll be tired at night, dont allow any thought excitement anticipation to invade your mind it will keep you from sleeping, don't use drugs to induce sleep as it has bad after effects and withdrawal symptoms.
lol.

I really appreciate this bro.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2016
AirSultan:
lol.

I really appreciate this bro.
anything for a bro
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by adaksbullet: 9:21am On May 30, 2016
These xpressnothing his jjc in NL....am nort alway toked whit jjc pplsangry............I'm nort hav an womans figth spirit on mine body, jus mans figth spiritangry..........I'm chalenng u cutevector too com and figth adaksbullet on the nl batu ringangryangryangry
Cutehector:
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 9:21am On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
cheesy
* Dauntless teach Cutehector ta stop being greedy
show him how share with Lala as well as you do.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by dauntless15(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* Dauntless teach Cutehector ta stop being greedy
show him how share with Lala as well as you do.
its a matter of allocation na cutehector, just the way teachers have period if you're greedy like this you'll die quick o
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2016
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2016
adaksbullet:
These xpressnothing his jjc in NL....am nort alway toked whit jjc pplsangry............I'm nort hav an womans figth spirit on mine body, jus mans figth spiritangry..........I'm chalenng u cutevector too com and figth adaksbullet on the nl batu ringangryangryangry
grin Emperessnaughty adaksbullet is so d right boyfrnd for u
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:23am On May 30, 2016
AirSultan:
I have to draw and read during the na.

I do sleep in the on week ends tho.

OKsmiley
try and worry less about anything bothering u wen its night..
Drop ur gaddam fone nd try to sleep at most by 9pm

Don't try to think about anything just close ur eye and stay blank

Pray.. Pray about it. Aw pray for u tho..am sure ull get som sleep today.. Prayer works
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:26am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
yeppiieeee I woonnnn!
Yass! Am a newbie and he dosnt fight with newbies! So watsup? Goan meet ur wives.. Kingcheez or mamag. U dey enjoy o wink
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
hehehe first to do no dey pain ooo.. Just calm down shey u hear.. Ooti ri nkankan
you kwa ooti ri nkankan
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 9:26am On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
try and worry less about anything bothering u wen its night..
Drop ur gaddam fone nd try to sleep at most by 9pm

Don't try to think about anything just close ur eye and stay blank

Pray.. Pray about it. Aw pray for u tho..am sure ull get som sleep today.. Prayer works
awwn..

that's nice of you.

thanks baesmiley
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:29am On May 30, 2016
smiley
AirSultan:
awwn..

that's nice of you.

thanks baesmiley
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
you kwa ooti ri nkankan
God forbid ijn undecided
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by adaksbullet: 9:31am On May 30, 2016
We u marid me?angry
Emperessnaughty:
yeppiieeee I woonnnn!
Yass! Am a newbie and he dosnt fight with newbies! So watsup? Goan meet ur wives.. Kingcheez or mamag. U dey enjoy o wink
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by adaksbullet: 9:33am On May 30, 2016
Yh I'm whant too marid her and I we marid her but I'm nort no how too telled him sadcry
Cutehector:
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 9:33am On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
its a matter of allocation na cutehector, just the way teachers have period if you're greedy like this you'll die quick o
*Thank you sir
But that 1can form all the day an all the night.
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Nobody: 9:34am On May 30, 2016
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Cutehector(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2016
adaksbullet:
Yh I'm whant too marid her and I we marid her but I'm nort no how too telled him sadcry
Emperessnaughty behold thy boyfriend grin
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by Cutehector(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
God forbid ijn undecided
God will not forbid it oo.. infact whatever it means, it's has already started happening.. next time u will not curse me in yoruba
Re: Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls by adaksbullet: 9:37am On May 30, 2016
Am shyembarassed
Cutehector:
Emperessnaughty behold thy boyfriend grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.