Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66889 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 5:56am On Aug 23, 2009
Wow posting a vid of some U.k west indian slut talking about nigerian foos lmaooooo

i wonder how many african girls secretly fawn over black american and west indian dudes
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2009
why do you care so much?
is this your life's mission.

hahahaha!
you give another bad name to black americans.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

shocked shocked shocked

this is mandingo, malikom, all with different user names.

SO FOOLISH.

haha u got it!!! he's definitely the same helluva dog
he's best ignored i tell ya
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 5:57am On Aug 23, 2009
All you nigerian chicks,i know you are just sticking up for your men though but come on

you KNOW new worlder men look better than African men lollollol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

[img]http://perso.orange.fr/anotherslayer/newherry1/gary_dourdan.jpg[/img]
ohhh  I lof this dude on CSI.

SEXY
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 5:58am On Aug 23, 2009
im part black american part west indian
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2009
lol i dont think its mandingo amaka dis is another clown

im finished with you, you are lame and have no life hating on nigguz dat dont even kow you exist

complete clown !!!

with your shitty life
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2009
Kimora lee let that dirty ugly african into her gene pool,yuck nobody will date her now

and heidi klum?Nuff said,she needs her head checked
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:00am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

LETS SEE YOUR PICTURE TO PROVE US ALL WRONG AND STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH!!

hahahaha!! look at my profile pic and tell me thats a black american.

komokam:

Kimora lee let that dirty ugly african into her gene pool,yuck nobody will date her now

and heidi klum?Nuff said,she needs her head checked
i mean come on!! do you feel you lost or something?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by davidif: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2009
Kimora lee already has kids by Russel,plus she must be on something because that african guy shes with is ugly as hell and her new baby is ugly too cause she mixed with ugly african

And Hiedi klum is definitely on crack

And most of the black american travelers to Europe are good financially and educated and arent the thugs running around american hoods.So why wouldnt a mature european chick want a black american man?They look better,have better music,etc etc

Every woman says that Djimon Honsou is incredibly gorgeous, even those that don't even like black guys. My akata friend the other day told me "he's sexy". By the way, who are you to judge beauty?? go ask any of your female friends what they think of Djimon Honsou? If you want a clue of what the answer is, then go see the movie "beauty shop".
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

lol sooo and your hating on Nigerians because,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 6:03am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol i dont think its mandingo amaka dis is another clown

but he's definitely malikom. same posts, same shittyness.

sjeezy8:

lol sooo and your hating on Nigerians because,

his nigerian friend stole his gf. lol
he has a topic about it with his name as malikom
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka there are many black americans and west indians that look like that

pretty boy with corn rows,we got many
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2009
whoever thinks that dijimon dude is attraction is completely nuts

there is nothing attractive about him look at him he looks like a baboon
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:05am On Aug 23, 2009
this man is foolish.

for one, he has been BRAINWASHED by white supremacy and eurocentric/european standards of beauty.
if you think people with lighter skin, smaller noses, ect ect or people that have LESS african traits and more WHITE/EUROCENTRIC traits are more beautiful, then i pity you.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

but he's definitely malikom. same posts, same shittyness.

his nigerian friend stole his gf. lol
he has a topic about it with his name as malikom

lol right sick fellow

komokam:

amaka there are many black americans and west indians that look like that

pretty boy with corn rows,we got many

lol how immature who wears corn rolls anymore
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2009
lol africa has better lookin peeps in the desert real talk
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2009
Nope im not brainwashed i think dark skin is attractive

dudes like reggie bush,tyson beckford,lance gross

those are some attractive dark skinned black men with nice facial features

not like alot of these dark africans with big smashed noses,big bug eyes and tire lips
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Nope im not brainwashed i think dark skin is attractive

not like alot of these dark africans with big smashed noses,big bug eyes and tire lips

BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!!!!
just because you think dark skin is attractive so what?
look at what you just said.

big noses? bug eyes? tire lips? isnt that what the slave owners and white people used to say about africans and people of african decent.
during segregation in the south white people used that as a way to bash black people.
and so foolishly, you have bought into it.

abeg, i don tire.

OHHH IGNORANCE!

isnt that also the same reason why so many black american women are getting nose jobs?
to have a more eurocentric look to please stupid black men that are angry that their women dont look like white women.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:12am On Aug 23, 2009
There is such thing as having TOO big of a nose and lips
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2009

handsome

NOT handsome

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2009
Komokam,

I see you are so much into sexy guys, is there something you want to tell us about your sexual orientation?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2009
this is obviously malikom!!  grin grin grin
here with the same bullsh*t like last time. hahaha!!

and yes the guy has extreamly light skin, green eyes, small lips, AND he's biracial.

hmmmmm

do i see another brainwashed moment.

you have been brainwashed by society and white people.
shame, Shame, SHAME.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

There is such thing as having TOO big of a nose and lips

Calm down. She was right, during Jim crow I don't think people were telling "blacks" they were nice looking. And why the naija forum? Now as i stated before AA women are beautiful but that's my opinion. I have been Americanized and kinda enjoy it.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

poor only know in america

fuckin rich and internationally known

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka you are wrong he is not biracial,hes just light skinned

biracial means 1 parent white,1 parent black

he's just an AA with admixture from the past
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this is obviously malikom!!  grin grin grin
here with the same bullsh*t like last time. hahaha!!

and yes the guy has extreamly light skin, green eyes, small lips, AND he's biracial.

hmmmmm

do i see another brainwashed moment.

you have been brainwashed by society and white people.
shame, Shame, SHAME.

I've seen some africans that are brainwashed also. Mostly arab.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2009
lol i think AA and west indian chicks are hot but they are too fuckin poor and ghetto
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy denzel and will smith look better than that monkey and are richer than him
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2009
we are talking about sub-saharan africa.
most north africans dont count as most of them dont consider themselves african nor do most of them look african.
most look middle eastern.

i watched baldwin hills, that nigga is mixed!!end of story.
and biracial does NOT mean black and white it means TWO different races mixing.
whether it be asian and white. latino and white.
where the hell are you living in this world? lala land?

komokam:

sjeezy denzel and will smith look better than that monkey and are richer than him
another black person calling another a monkey.
do i smell another brainwashed moment.
or were you on the white supremacy/kkk side when they were calling those same names to your parents and grandparents?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol i think AA and west indian chicks are hot but they are too fuckin poor and ghetto

Depends on where you're looking. I could say the same for some nigerian girls, just minus the ghetto.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

Depends on where you're looking. I could say the same for some nigerian girls, just minus the ghetto.
and what makes you say nigerian girls are poor?
nigerians are some of the best well off people abroad.
while most AA live in the ghetto and are uneducated because they take school for granted.

na you be mumu! go to an AA forum, abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / Different South African Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.