Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66868 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2009
dayokanu is that the best you can do?Hahahhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

What? We should tell AA's how we feel. When I tell them I'm Nigerian they start asking stupid question. Then I proceed to talk about them. I've been around them so long they've become like extended family. It's just ignorance.

yes i agree you should discuss with them , they have been brainwashed by the white men, hence why the white men have been killing their leaders that try to reveal the truth to most of them.

However do not allow mandingo to create a problem on nairaland, that is exactly what he wants.

He thrives on bickering and trouble , he actually wants to create problems between africans and african americans.

African americans are descendants of africans so we have to threat them like family, because they are family, it is the racist white men that are always trying to brainwash them and give them a bad impression of african.

Most educated AA now want to associate with African because most of them are now starting to know the truth,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka im not denying that there many dark skinned women that are discriminated against.There is a bad case of colorism among AA's.There are many aa's who look similar to certain nigerian ethnic groups
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2009
Fine AA men

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

yes i agree you should discuss with them , they have been brainwashed by the white men, hence why the white men have been killing their leaders that try to reveal the truth to most of them.

However do not allow mandingo to create a problem on nairaland, that is exactly what he wants.

He thrives on bickering and trouble , he actually wants to create problems between africans and african americans.

African americans are descendants of africans so we have to threat them like family, because they are family, it is the racist white men that are always trying to brainwash them and give them a bad impression of african.

Most educated AA now want to associate with African because most of them are now starting to know the truth,

I kinda believe that. Kinda don't.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=311185.msg4371121#msg4371121

this is his other topic about nigerian men and "east african hornies" this thread is pretty much a repitition of his first one  undecided

tj holmes is hot

@oyinda thank you for bring out his past posts, that is exactly what i am telling people that  he is just repeating his statements because he as an agenda of creating problems between africans and african americans.

Let us understand that most people on this forum are youths and thus leaders of tomorrow, white men always try to brainwash the youth or young people so people please do not let mandingo or kokoman succeed in brainwashing you into hating african americans (that is exactly what he is trying to do).
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2009
so more

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

amaka im not denying that there many dark skinned women that are discriminated against.There is a bad case of colorism among AA's.There are many aa's who look similar to certain nigerian ethnic groups

Well could you post some pics with women who aren't biracial?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2009

[img]http://mrinfouk02.files./2009/06/ginuwine.jpg[/img]

>>>>>, those african dudes
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2009
^ lol. mybingo and malikom are black AA folks with identity issues. they're most certainly not white. prolly they wish they were. who knows lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2009
dayokanu actually Bigge is West indian (jamaican)    wink
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2009
shocked

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2009
anyways i don't mind the pics. keep posting. lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2009
tell me these are ugly nigerians
grin grin

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2009
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2009
Notice this quote from Mandingo

Hiedi klum is a sick woman

1. Blacks were normal killed by whites because the slept with white women (i.e penis envy)

2. Notice that Mandingo is calling heidi klum sick because she went for an African.

This can only mean on thing:

a. Either Mandingo is a racist white man that is angry that one of their so called beautiful white woman decided to go for a real mandingo african (yoruba man) known as Seal

or

b. Mandingo is a House Negro
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka first pic the chick is attractive

2nd nope
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2009
no2atheism, i think ur looking too deep into this. lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2009
sanaa lathan on some nigerian dickkk

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2009
Biggie is jamaican, what of this? Belize?

Compare an African man and an American icon

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

tell me these are ugly nigerians
grin grin

They don't look as good as that AA girl I posted.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2009
some more
grin grin

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

They don't look as good as that AA girl I posted.
who are you? a nigerian or a STUPID AA?
why are you here in this forum.
you have nothing to do with nigerians than to sit here and bash your own mother.
abeg, get out!

mumu!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2009
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

who are you? a nigerian or a STUPID AA?
why are you here in this forum.
you have nothing to do with nigerians than to sit here and bash your own mother.
abeg, get out!

mumu!

I'm a nigerian with an affinity for AA's. Do you like that explanation?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2009
i agree jay z is ugly

he must have been taken from some ugly african tribe

him and flava flav
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2009
@amaka post ur own pic  grin show mandingo what he is missing (although you are still underaged sha  grin)

@oyinda
Have you seen Mandingo's pictures, if yes then post it, otherwise i beg to differ. I have noticed his behaviour to notice that he is either a racist white man pretending to be AA on the nairaland forum or he is a house negro.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka,whos that female?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2009
nice pics, komokam. keep it up  tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2009
nfl nigerian hitters

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2009
@Amaka on a second tut please do  not post ur pic, cus this mandingo man is very dangerous, i would not be surpised if he saves ur pic and use it for something sinister.

I repeat do not post your picture again,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2009
darren sharpe rlooks better than that nigerian dude with sanaa

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/FbDkQiEAchke5*6u1ZGWV6d1W7DGD05hhmuOhvYVLmSyZ2rm0Z3pwBzCO2Jk4tYvIZwQCm0-mG8nlDPZ*xd*N1sui1PtAUXh/darren_sharper11.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / Different South African Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.