Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66869 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Where are all of the hot nigerian chicks?

Ive been to washington d.c,houston and maryland and ive seen maybe 1 (in washington d.c) that looked fine

lol and who are all the CLASSY american girls with in washington dc and maryland ,  Das right nigerians we are the shit
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2009
lol @ fine african girl

Come back when you find one(like in 100 years) lmao
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2009
did you not just see the pics posted by amaka and i lol self denial
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

3spade is a fuckin idiot and is prolly broke as hell

Idont know about dat niggu but imma marry a fine rich ass african girl not a fine ghetto ass american girl lol

Americans in general black or white just seem to be classless lol most haven't even been outside america.

West indian chicks just are good for fuckin das it they are sluts and are too dumb

Bottom line imma stick to my posh african girls

Yes, you are right. Currently I am broke. School isn't free. And that's you. I happen to like AA women. Posh or not they are beautiful to me.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Those nigerian girls you posting look good

the ones that i see are ugly though,

ive noticed that a few white guys like that, super dark african chicks like alek weks husband

more power to em

see what i mean by one man's meat is another man's poison?
what u saw as ugly, her husband prolly finds her very beautiful

so really, we have no problem. not interesting in becoming a baby mama anyways. that's what most AA girls are known for.
African girls on the other hand, we remain classy

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sweetpie23: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2009
@3spade3 nonsense
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2009
Most of the nigerian females i see no man would want anyway

Funny shit i remember going to the black in america 2 preview at a forum in D.C

funny to see all the dudes tryin to holla at the black american chicks there,while the ugly african/nigerian chicks there just sat there and made evil looks.The few ethiopian women there however were good looking

But 1 west african chick on the panel was attractive(dont know if she was nigerian or not)
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

see what i mean by one man's meat is another man's poison?
what u saw as ugly, her husband prolly finds her very beautiful

so really, we have no problem. not interesting in becoming a baby mama anyways. that's what most AA girls are known for.
African girls on the other hand, we remain classy

lol at d baby mama part
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2009
you remain classy

and ugly grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2009
that chick you posted aint attractive

nose too big
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2009
last pic

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

that chick you posted aint attractive

nose too big

I don't think oluchi needs your comments. she's a classy supermodel and already married with a son.

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2009
sweetpie23:

@3spade3 nonsense

Your opinion.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2009
it was also funny seeing the west african chicks drool over Tj holmes (who was hosting the forum for CNN)

that nigga would rather chop off his dick than put it anywhere near a west african chick

his fiance is cute though(cause she is biracial)
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2009
Why do so many african immigrant women marry white men?

Why dont you marry nigerian/ghanian,liberian,etc men?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

it was also funny seeing the west african chicks drool over Tj holmes (who was hosting the forum for CNN)

that nigga would rather chop off his privates than put it anywhere near a west african chick

lol. drool ke? he's fine no jokes. but if he's got something against african girls then he can keep moving. won't stop me from looking at his pretty face on tv.  tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2009
oluchi man shes ugly look at her face,Fat nose

she married a white man too and had a little mixed kid

like your typical african immigrant women,marrying and mixing with whites because they are ugly and want cute kids
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2009
AA women,

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

that nigga would rather chop off his privates than put it anywhere near a west african chick

i knew your whole argument was about people being mixed with white traits makes them better than africans.
you might as well join the kkk and continue name calling like monkey and big lips and big nose.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2009
Tj's fiance is a biracial african chick (mom is european/dad is african)

id doubt he'd marry a black west african chick though  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. drool ke? he's fine no jokes. but if he's got something against african girls then he can keep moving. won't stop me from looking at[b] his pretty face[/b] on tv.  tongue

Mandingo is not even a man he is a woman , he is not gay, he is just pretending to be a man.

So mandingo is a[b] racist white woman[/b] or house negress  grin grin grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2009

another pretty and classy model.

and no i don't care what u think komakam. i think she already has a boyfriend that appreciates her just the way she is. lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2009
lol what african girl would want an amerian prolly da poor ugly ones

cause the rich fine ones date diplomats and etc you guys are wack

i see fine chicks in america all the time but they are too ghetto and trashy

THE AMAKA:

i knew your whole argument was about people being mixed with white traits makes them better than africans.
you might as well join the kkk and continue name calling like monkey and big lips and big nose.

lol dude hates himself lol im finito niiggu is lame he feels white makes him better lol clown
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

1. Notice that he is praising white traits.
2. He is belittle african traits.
3. He thinks white or biracial is better.

The only group of people that have these kind of traits are either brainwashed house negros or white people hence the reason why i keep telling people that Mandingo is either a racist white man or white woman or a house negro man or house negro woman.

Hence why he is doing his best to create enemity between africans and african americans.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2009
@oyinda who is that

She is so beautiful shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

oluchi man shes ugly look at her face,Fat nose

she married a white man too and had a little mixed kid

like your typical african immigrant women,marrying and mixing with whites because they are ugly and want cute kids
so your idea of pretty people are mixed people with white characteristics.
you most likely dont look like you have a lick of white in you.
so does that make you ugly? YEP!

and most if you didnt know that by now. most african IMMIGRANTS marry white people for a green card. see the word IMMIGRANT. and usually they get dumped and the man brings his african wife to wherever he is.
i have heard story after story of the same situation.
why are white women marrying our men? cause they love our REAL MANDINGOS!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

and no i don't care what u think komakam. i think she already has a boyfriend that appreciates her just the way she is. lol

she looks hot posh and classy pass am fast !!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2009
@no2, she's a model.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol what african girl would want an amerian prolly da poor ugly ones

cause the rich fine ones date diplomats and etc you guys are wack

i see fine chicks in america all the time but they are too ghetto and trashy

lol dude hates himself lol im finito niiggu is lame he feels white makes him better lol clown

Of course the rich and powerful would date the rich and powerful. That's been going on for centuries. Yes they are trashy, I know this. But call me the trash man.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2009
Notice how you dont have a response for african immigrant women marrying their own men

they  marryu and mix with crackers cause they are ugly and want cute kids  wink
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2009
@ 3spade, nothing wrong with AA women. they're pretty too.  u seem like a nice fellow so i guess one less baby mama out there for AAs(assuming u will marry her).
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2009
that is wat is called brown sugar  grin grin grin, even thomas jefferson could not get his hands off the brown sugar  grin grin grin
oyinda.:

she is beautiful, natural and classy, look at the skin wow, that is part of why i love my black sisters, such beautiful and lovely skin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / Different South African Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.