Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66870 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2009
malikom are you gay?

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2009
haha this topic is worthwhile afterall.
malikom, more pics pls  tongue

THE AMAKA:

malikom are you gay?

i was thinking the same. mandingo is that way too. always posting gay gifs
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2009
AA beauty,

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2009
NO DOUBT THOSE AFRICAN NIGGUZ ABOVE LOOK AFRICAN AS SHIT

IM GOING TO STOP ARUGIN WITH YOU CAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT DEEZ "UGLY ASS AFRICANS" ARE MAKING MONEY. THEY DONT HAVE TO BE CELEBS TO BE MILLIONAIRES OR BILLIONAIRES. THEY ARE INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN.
AND THEY GET BITCHEZ NO MATTER HOW UGLY THEY ARE.

STOP HATING AND LIVE YOUR LIFE !!!!!

Ps: both my parents are half Nigerian with Nigerian fathers and we Nigerian men are the best if we weren't EVERYBODY WOULDN'T BE ON OUR DICKS. WHETHER ITS HATE OR LOVE EVERYONE CANT KEEP THE WORD NIGERIANS OR NAIJA OUT THEIR MOUTHS.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

AA beauty,
what is your point? your fellow nigerians are here yet you are on sides with a person that is talking down on you and calling you a monkey.
you deserve to be shot.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

NO DOUBT THOSE AFRICAN NIGGUZ ABOVE LOOK AFRICAN AS SHIT

IM GOING TO STOP ARUGIN WITH YOU CAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT DEEZ "UGLY ASS AFRICANS" ARE MAKING MONEY. THEY DONT HAVE TO BE CELEBS TO BE MILLIONAIRES OR BILLIONAIRES. THEY ARE INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN.
AND THEY GET BITCHEZ NO MATTER HOW UGLY THEY ARE.

STOP HATING AND LIVE YOUR LIFE !!!!!

Ps: both my parents are half Nigerian with Nigerian fathers and we Nigerian men are the best if we weren't EVERYBODY WOULDN'T BE ON OUR DICKS. WHETHER ITS HATE OR LOVE EVERYONE CANT KEEP THE WORD NIGERIANS OR NAIJA OUT THEIR MOUTHS.

I think I cleared this statement up.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2009
@amaka i told you not to post your picture again, don't you realise that its dangerous posting your picture in the vicinity of this Mandingo/malikom/kokoman guy, he might save ur picture and use it for something sinister or dangerous,

I would advise you remove it as fast as possible.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

Ps: both my parents are half Nigerian with Nigerian fathers and we Nigerian men are the best if we weren't EVERYBODY WOULDN'T BE ON OUR DICKS.

lol your funny. I think AA men beat u to it though. they make more babies with different women than any other group.
i think black ppl are very promiscuous in general. oops i did say that. lol but we need to stop
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2009
Thats not amaka
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2009
I suspect Kokoram is gay because he posts a lot of gay pictures as his idols
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

what is your point? your fellow nigerians are here yet you are on sides with a person that is talking down on you and calling you a monkey.
you deserve to be shot.

Maybe I don't take "that" person seriously. I don't walk around jabbing about AA's to make myself feel better also. Like I said they are like extended family for me. I have no problem with them. YOU DO. Ok, AMAKA THE NIGGA HATER!!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

@amaka i told you not to post your picture again, don't you realise that its dangerous posting your picture in the vicinity of this Mandingo/malikom/kokoman guy, he might save your picture and use it for something sinister or dangerous,

I would advise you remove it as fast as possible.
OKAY YOU CAN BE HAPPY. lol

malikom aka mandingo is GAY!!

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

lol your funny. I think AA men beat u to it though. they make more babies with different women than any other group.
i think black ppl are very promiscuous in general. oops i did say that. lol but we need to stop

Finally somone says it.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Thats not amaka
hahaha! wow! you and your foolish stereotypes.
if i was really dark skinned with a FAT nose, will you believe its me then?

this dude, you need to come and see many IGBO SISTERS like me.
come out from under your rock and see the world.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2009
Igbos seem to look better than other nigerian ethnic groups for some reason
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

When i said on our dicks i meant wanting to marry us n shit not literally
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3 that last girl is very pretty  tongue
she could be african even. but she does look more AA
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2009
igbos are hot though
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

When i said on our dicks i meant wanting to marry us n shit not literally

a lot of girls are gullible like that. but blacks like to take the most advantage. i'm sure the many baby mamas out there didn't plan on becoming one.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2009
YORUBAS ARE HOTTER tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

3spade3 that last girl is very pretty  tongue
she could be african even. but she does look more AA

I think her name is Kerry Washington
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2009
Look its not even tribe thing this fool came on here talkin bout west indians are the shit and look better than africans after we posted some ugly west indians which alot are dis niggu switched to AA
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2009
lol hes so wack
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade

still, what are you doing here? abeg, come out from all this rubbish.
this man is here dissing you and talking down on you, yet you side with him.
are you a mumu or something?
and that same person is talking down on your mother.

you dont have to join in the debate for a person that hates your guts obviously.

this girl isnt a nigerian but she is a west african.

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade, are u AA?
i think AA girls are pretty but i'm biased so i think west african girls are even more pretty  tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2009
Where are all of the hot nigerian chicks?

Ive been to washington d.c,houston and maryland and ive seen maybe 1 (in washington d.c) that looked fine
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2009
another west african

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

3spade, are u AA?
i think AA girls are pretty but i'm biased so i think west african girls are even more pretty  tongue

I'm nigerian but I was born the U.S. Yes, west african girls are pretty.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Where are all of the hot nigerian chicks?

Ive been to washington d.c,houston and maryland and ive seen maybe 1 (in washington d.c) that looked fine

one man's meat is another man's poison. what's ugly to u is fine to the next person. so please keep moving. I don't think any of those girls cared for your opinion anyways so u really don't have the right to make mouth. or did they reject ur offers. because i don't see why you saw ugly girls and just can't keep moving. u have to come on a nigerian forum to make comments. they must have hurt u real bad  tongue pele sogbo  tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade is a fuckin idiot and is prolly broke as hell

Idont know about dat niggu but imma marry a fine rich ass african girl not a fine ghetto ass american girl lol

Americans in general black or white just seem to be classless lol most haven't even been outside america.

West indian chicks just are good for fuckin das it they are sluts and are too dumb

Bottom line imma stick to my posh african girls
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

3spade

still, what are you doing here? abeg, come out from all this rubbish.
this man is here dissing you and talking down on you, yet you side with him.
are you a mumu or something?
and that same person is talking down on your mother.

you dont have to join in the debate for a person that hates your guts obviously.

this girl isnt a nigerian but she is a west african.

AMAKA THE NIGGA HATER!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2009
Those nigerian girls you posting look good

the ones that i see are ugly though,

ive noticed that a few white guys like that, super dark african chicks like alek weks husband

more power to em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / Different South African Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.