Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life (43861 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
She's pathetic and a failed excuse of a woman.

Shameless whores everywhere cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Ginaz(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
This thing pain me, why why? I sorry for his wife. Poor woman embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by sweeterman(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2016
maybe the man refused to marry her

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by MoodysMood: 4:17pm On May 30, 2016
I just went through her Facebook timeline and discovered the account was created not long ago. Secondly, she has very few friends - 26 - which is abnormal for a lady as beautiful as she appears to be.
My conclusion is that the account was created to accomplish what she is doing. It could be a way of pay back for what the man did to her in the past; might be something entirely far from sex.

7 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by BossDanniee(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2016
Hoes' everywhere

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by macfish101(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2016
Dabbyfab:
The wife should not leave her marriage except her husband doesnt want her again. The girl in question wants the man to leave the wife for her.She wants the woman to leave so that she can enter or the stupid man is looking for a way out of the marriage,so he used the girl to put the news out to the wife so that the woman will be so embarrassed and humiliated and leave the marriage. The prostitute don't just want the man's money,she wants the wife position.
the ashawo wants to displace her...hope she reads the handwriting on the wall. The world has gone mad!!!
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Drenix(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2016
choi.... D blames shudnt go to d gal jawe.. Wat prompted d man go slyp wit d oda gal. Street has taken over ooo.
advice... Pls secure wat u hve verywell o. Cus everytin na street na...

4 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Welcomme: 4:19pm On May 30, 2016
I can swear to anytin dat this bittch is a nairalander....A popular romancelander... Guess who? Not Ireony but a friend of hers.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
Ladies try get shame small small na

Men control your phenese.it's obvious that it's hard for you to control it but just try

What is all this nastiness.hiaaannn lipsrsealed

Cheating on your wife attracts disrespect and unwarranted insults to her.respect your wife by putting your phenese under control

3 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by ivyy(f): 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
Haute:

After winning the Miss Nairaland pageant, I hope you'll use your influence to lead young ladies on the right path. Well, will you?
I can try by projecting decency in my comments and of course, giving good constructive advise in here.
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by coolviv: 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
Dabbyfab:
The wife should not leave her marriage except her husband doesnt want her again. The girl in question wants the man to leave the wife for her.She wants the woman to leave so that she can enter or the stupid man is looking for a way out of the marriage,so he used the girl to put the news out to the wife so that the woman will be so embarrassed and humiliated and leave the marriage. The prostitute don't just want the man's money,she wants the wife position.

I wonder when people will realise that wives/women are human beings with the same feelings and thoughts as a man. Just because society favours one over the other does not change their human make up. Let the side chic have the husband and wish them well. Then go with God to find a more responsible and respectful husband. Nothing is impossible. There is so much more to life than one man/woman. People need to start learning how to walk away and give yourself another chance at happiness...sad...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by 1shortblackboy: 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
Olosho dem plenty for here

2 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 30, 2016
OMG and somebody will marry this one someday.

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by peezeygwiny(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
ivyy:
Some ladies don't even have an iota of shame anymore.
see as u resemble ybnl princess
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Coldfeet(f): 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
I have a mutual friend with this ebikhena on Facebook! Though this her ebikhena alphonsus profile is a side one! We are about digging up her real id on Facebook where she has family members as friends! We told her we will get her and we will. Shameless id@t angry angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Amberon11: 4:31pm On May 30, 2016
thank you sweetie
Cutehector:
Why are they hurling insults at the innocent woman..

They should rather blame the man for cheating on his wife. Mchew...

Olosho dey her own lane, dog come meet am.. is dah one a good husband? angry
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by ivyy(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2016
peezeygwiny:
see as u resemble ybnl princess
Lol! But I'm repping miss Nairaland 2016.
Hope I'm having your vote. kiss
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by mildflame: 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Why are they hurling insults at the innocent woman..

They should rather blame the man for cheating on his wife. Mchew...

Olosho dey her own lane, dog come meet am.. is dah one a good husband? angry

Dog don repent, Olosho come vex say market don spoil....Ashawo wants husband by force

2 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 30, 2016
I trust my ex, that one na ride or die babe, she will go and meet this girl with her girls and bitchh slap the taste out of her mouth grin
Then later she will castrate me undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 30, 2016
This is what you get,when your husband becomes a dog,he makes little bytches embarrasse you,e.g Mr and Mrs Dajuma, madam caro will be like"that one Na small thing,they even send me pictures of them in bed self"

1 Like

Wetin?

Small girl with no worries. It is easy for her to always be in the mood. And she is on the right side of thirty. Let her get married, juggle job, pikin, pregnancy, taking care of the house, etc, and let's see how much sexiness she will maintain. Unless she marries a made man who will turn her into a full housewife, she will experience most of these same issues. The difference is that as a former runs girl, she will know exactly what's up when her husband's prick starts loitering

6 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by SAMBARRY: 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
For her to publicly declare her self as a sex worker you should know she has no intentions of getting married. Pata pata she'll be baby mama to one Yahoo boy

Regular girls don't have the effontery to publicly declare themselves as prostitutes so for her to do that you cannot shame her.wetin you wan shame for her body

Like the elders will say he who is down needs fear no fall
oyb:
Wetin?

Small girl with no worries. It is easy for her to always be in the mood. And she is on the right side of thirty. Let her get married, juggle job, pikin, pregnancy, taking care of the house, etc, and let's see how much sexiness she will maintain. Unless she marries a made man who will turn her into a full housewife, she will experience most of these same issues. The difference is that as a former runs girl, she will know exactly what's up when her husband's prick starts loitering

3 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by cyril700(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
Fake facebook account created by an hater to attack the woman and her huby. Visit the page and see it

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 30, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Interesting......

Is this really somebody's future wife

I over pity the victim of such Poisonous black Mamba
She probabily would be dead bfore imagining of being a wife.
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by sweeterman(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2016
lestat:
I trust my ex, that one na ride die babe, she will go and meet this girl with her girls and both slap the taste out of her mouth grin
Then later she will castrate me undecided

K.O!! grin
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
If he didn't bring disrespect to his wife, that girl won't be disrespecting her.
Only God knows what he must have told her about his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by lifestyle1(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by SirHenry105(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2016
I dey shame for her mama and papa nah diz type now go go shiloh one day full prayer request box with "I WANT A HUSBAND" ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by SAMBARRY: 5:05pm On May 30, 2016
Coldfeet:
I have a mutual friend with this ebikhena on Facebook! Though this her ebikhena alphonsus profile is a side one! We are about digging up her real id on Facebook where she has family members as friends! We told her we will get her and we will. Shameless id@t angry angry angry
even if you shame her she cannot be shamed. You Don see ashewo wey get shame before? Shaming doesn't work for them because they have nothing at stake and nothing to loose.

There's this hymn song we sing back in the days

He that is down needs fear no fall
He that is low no pride
He that is humble ever shall have God to be his guide
I'm content with what I have little be it or much
lalalala and so on and so forth

God's vengeance remains the best
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Dabbyfab: 5:05pm On May 30, 2016
[
quote author=coolviv post=46114239]

I wonder when people will realise that wives/women are human beings with the same feelings and thoughts as a man. Just because society favours one over the other does not change their human make up. Let the side chic have the husband and wish them well. Then go with God to find a more responsible and respectful husband. Nothing is impossible. There is so much more to life than one man/woman. People need to start learning how to walk away and give yourself another chance at happiness...sad...
[/quote]

I said she should not leave except the husband doesnt want her.The man might be having the affair with the intention of not leaving the wife but the girl wants more than just an affair. It depends on the wife if she wants to give the husband a second chance depending on what the husbands says and act. I believe in happiness which is the most important thing. But for a girl to be bold enough to send such a message to a wife she really wants the position or the husband is in support of her actions but if it is former then the woman have to decide whether to leave everything she worked and built,for a common prostitute.This is a lesson for men that pay girls for sex without knowing that these people are not your typical or average girls,they can ruin you if they put their mind to it.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 30, 2016
karishika, they deserve each other,sorry for the poor woman, every marriage becomes boring in the bedroom especially after having kids, thats the time to work on your marriage, see the embassament he is putting his wife through now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.