Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life (43860 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On May 30, 2016
cococandy:
If he didn't bring disrespect to his wife, that girl won't be disrespecting her.
Only God knows what he must have told her about his wife.
the man must have cooked all manners of lies against his wife to make her feel good and in charge and so that he can have easy acess to log into her pants when agro catch am

3 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by ThonieNwako(f): 5:08pm On May 30, 2016
to say that she is a disgrace to womanhood is an understatement, I don't even know what I will use to qualify this LovePeddler, she is a loser bc if she claims to be so good like she said, why is she still single and opening her smelling legs for every married men looking for edible catering to fed on...one thing I believe is that karma will visit her....

4 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by SAMBARRY: 5:10pm On May 30, 2016
ThonieNwako:
to say that she is a disgrace to womanhood is an understatement, I don't even know what I will use to qualify this LovePeddler, she is a loser bc if she claims to be so good like she said, why is she still single and opening her smelling legs for every married men looking for edible catering to fed on...one thing I believe is that karma will visit her....
being good in bed is no guarantee to get hooked.you will just become appetizer for some Randy pervert husbands aka assistant wife aka abelejayan

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by mikolo80: 5:12pm On May 30, 2016
ivyy:
Some ladies don't even have an iota of shame anymore.
shame ke. una no see say ready made man scarce.o ppl na war o. no holds barred
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by mikolo80: 5:14pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Why are they hurling insults at the innocent woman..

They should rather blame the man for cheating on his wife. Mchew...

Olosho dey her own lane, dog come meet am.. is dah one a good husband? angry
help me tell them o.
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:

I guess you did not read that the wife was on her own lane and this Olosho came to abuse the wife. Then you tag the abusive and insulting Olosho innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by And9: 5:22pm On May 30, 2016
Stage set... tongue

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2016
Be careful of the BAKASSI you put your PENINSULA.
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
And later when dis idiot gets married...she will be praying against d likes of her....smh

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
Benin girl, puate! cheesy grin
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
ivyy:

I can try by projecting decency in my comments and of course, giving good constructive advise in here.
Smart. This should suffice. smiley
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by mira4u: 5:35pm On May 30, 2016
What's the point actually? undecided
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Engrobiorah(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
Pls ooo, the lady in question is not the owner of the picture on her wall. She has impersonated an innocent girl. That is not her picture up there! That shows u how useless she is! Pls don't be deceived!

2 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by chykere(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
I think the man did not settle some promises to the call girl dats why she had ta defame him.. she might have been disturbing him for a very long time and dared to report the incident to his wife should he fail.. seems he proved stubborn hence this.

She just has nothing to lose. She is an olosho, dat is her job.. to me, it's d man I really pity.

True indeed. Nice you think that way
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Tex42(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2016
All these things na hin God go judge?!
This one no geh shame at all! Any how Sha, may God 4giv her...
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I guess you did not read that the wife was on her own lane and this Olosho came to abuse the wife. Then you tag the abusive and insulting Olosho innocent.
the dog in my comment was directed to the husband.. pls try to read in between lines before u spew trash at me.. there was no where in my comment I tagged the wife as at fault.. my beef was just on the olosho and the husband..
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
Haaaah!!! Na so shocked?

Such guts!!
Such use of words!!
No show of shame!!
Uncouth lady!!

I dunno what all these mistresses to married men smoke, and I sincerely do not blame her undecided.. I blame the he goat of a husband who gave her (a mere f**k mate) the freedom to hurl insults at his wife, calling her out on a social platform..

Who knows what the silly man told his mistress about his wife to have warranted such use of nasty words undecided?

World don spoil!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
the dog in my comment was directed to the husband.. pls try to read in between lines before u spew trash at me.. there was no where in my comment I tagged the wife as at fault.. my beef was just on the olosho and the husband..

Why are they hurling insults at the innocent woman.

You made the above statement and I am telling you that the olosho abused on the facebook page is not innocent at all because the Olosho came to the wife's page to abuse the dog's wife.
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by placeofallure(f): 5:59pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:

They are throwing hot venoms her way for her effrontery. Truth be told, many girls have done it at one point in their lives but when you steal my meat and you don't get caught, don't dare me by eating it in my face. She is utterly shameless. No consideration for the wife. The LovePeddler is not truthful to herself. I think she's developed a fondness for the man and sees the wife as a threat, otherwise the need to hurt her by spurning rubbish on her wall. She is a disgusting, heartless biaaatch!

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by peezeygwiny(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2016
ivyy:

Lol! But I'm repping miss Nairaland 2016.
Hope I'm having your vote. kiss
sure
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by ThonieNwako(f): 6:00pm On May 30, 2016
Coldfeet:
I have a mutual friend with this ebikhena on Facebook! Though this her ebikhena alphonsus profile is a side one! We are about digging up her real id on Facebook where she has family members as friends! We told her we will get her and we will. Shameless id@t angry angry angry

she deserve more than that, since she wants to go public they should give it to her big time

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Cutehector(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Why are they hurling insults at the innocent woman.

You made the above statement and I am telling you that the olosho abused on the facebook page is not innocent at all because the Olosho came to the wife's page to abuse the dog's wife.
look I understand what she did wasn't cool ok.. my anger is totally not even on both women.. I just don't care wat people think.. my anger is on the husband. Dats all..

To me, dat olosho has nothing to lose. Yall rain curses from now till tomorow, nothing is going to affect her.. they person who is in serious soup is the husband.. dats it.
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by poshestmina(f): 6:02pm On May 30, 2016
Most married men are not happily married.

Am sorry but I prefer f**king a married man than a single man

Bark as much as you can !

She shouldn't have made it public thou
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by ave4(f): 6:03pm On May 30, 2016
She's frustrated,after all the gymnastics with her in a hotel or wherever they do their thing oga is still married to madam but she is outside waiting to be used like a prostitute .The sexual issue can be resolved in the home,nothing is impossible .

2 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
placeofallure:

They are throwing hot venoms her way for her effrontery. Truth be told, many girls have done it at one point in their lives but when you steal my meat and you don't get caught, don't dare me by eating it in my face. She is utterly shameless. No consideration for the wife. The LovePeddler is not truthful to herself. I think she's developed a fondness for the man and sees the wife as a threat, otherwise the need to hurt her by spurning rubbish on her wall. She is a disgusting, heartless biaaatch!
leme ask u, among the olosho, the wife and the husband, which would really lose the most?

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by marlockj: 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
Ginaz:
This thing pain me, why why? I sorry for his wife. Poor woman embarassed

Dnt let it pain you....

Am not saying What d woman did is good....

My own is this women Dnt understand men....if only all women knw how honey d tin between a man's leg is....Mst wife will Neva say no to anytym d hubby b ask....

A man is like a baby,u Hv to feed him, den u ask him are u OK? If he says no..u kickoff again..u need communication, ask him how he wants it....Jst Lik Hw u ask him Hw he wants his indomie....

By d tym u finish with him on bed,anytim he is cumin bck from work,he will b praying for you to b asleep...

If I am a woman my husband go cry,Cuz if u mistakenly exhaust ur energy outside,Jst knw I will finish the remaining one, n leave u with -100 energy or better still dead.....

And she need to dress well,slim fit.......There is nothing I hate like a big pant.....I hate women Dat usually wear big pant with passion.....

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by mickeymimi: 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
She is the biggest shameless mumu...

why settle for being someones OTHER.. when you know you have potential to be someone,s ONLY...it just as bad as being cheated on either way...it doesn't make her special...30% attention just get fcked and dumped for money...ashawoo.

She can never compete with the woman a man wont leave or divorce.

Money only impresses lazy girls. when a woman works hard a man with money is a bonus , not a ladder to upgrade. Its meant to be a relationship not a job opportunity or a source of income.

The man too be mumu ..dating a girl that is loving him for what he can do rather than who he is . Karma awaits their bitter end .

2 Likes

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
the man must have cooked all manners of lies against his wife to make her feel good and in charge and so that he can have easy acess to log into her pants when agro catch am
and she's too dumb to know it

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by SAMBARRY: 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
cococandy:
and she's too dumb to know it
shebi she claims to get PAID for the SERVICES she RENDERS.the babe is obviously after the money but the he goat of a husband has given her the leverage to insult the woman that was jejely staying on her own lane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
The foolishness of men ..........sigh
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by Icecooljay(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2016
DickDastardly:
Buhari sef!

Ur head dey there.... Na buhari cause am grin grin
Re: Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life by SAMBARRY: 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
poshestmina:
Most married men are not happily married.

Am sorry but I prefer f**king a married man than a single man

Bark as much as you can !

She shouldn't have made it public thou
haaaa shocked

Ile'nyo o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.