Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26347 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

Yea. It won't
Happy new month!
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2016
AirSultan:
ion get..
Never mind. Happy new month.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2016
stubbornman:

no be Ghana here she dey.....my dear stand for border there call her fone she'll come down to see you..ki ni big deal.....btw why you gon see a gurl there are lots of niggers here
who niggers epp
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2016
stubbornman:
wat more can you offer us nah?? cheesy
confirm frm my ancestors amadioha grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Twizzy30(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Happy New Month Fellaz cool
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by alberto2k(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I'd love meeting Leriebloom, lalasticlala, farano, muva, kashybaby, ishilove, airsultan, helenbee, dygeasy, davidflo, kayemjay (yeah, I love my writers), fantasyisland, nitefury, yemsai, mrcork, charijee, evegran, skimpledawg, alberto2k, dharay99, ronald4lif, bigwig63, explorers, emperessnaughty, phgirl, laveda and twaci.
sure brother. . . Would like to roll blunt with u someday wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Leriebloom(f): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Happy new month!
Thank you
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by stubbornman(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
rosieluv:
who niggers epp
dem EPP gurls like you comot for wahala.... embarassed
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by stubbornman(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2016
rosieluv:
confirm frm my ancestors amadioha grin
I dey suspect you
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thank you
Welcome.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Skimpledawg(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2016
alberto2k:
sure brother. . . Would like to roll blunt with u someday wink
niqqur, wia da hell have u been?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Feranchek(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2016
rosieluv:

i dnt wantu b a mistress oooo,beta divorce yuneehk naw

Kamdan sugar, I'm following due process. It's gonna take a long time buh it's definitely worth the wait wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Skimpledawg(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I'd love meeting Leriebloom, lalasticlala, farano, muva, kashybaby, ishilove, airsultan, helenbee, dygeasy, davidflo, kayemjay (yeah, I love my writers), fantasyisland, nitefury, yemsai, mrcork, charijee, evegran, skimpledawg, alberto2k, dharay99, ronald4lif, bigwig63, explorers, emperessnaughty, phgirl, laveda and twaci.
my real niqqa...I'd like to meet wt u too n prolly get al doz stories from u for free grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by alberto2k(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Skimpledawg:

niqqur, wia da hell have u been?
as usual. . . Jail grin . . . Kai! Itz been a long long while o cry
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by sinistermind(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Why would I want to meet anyone? But come to think of it, I would love to meet evergran. grin. I'd love to see her catwalk away
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Skimpledawg(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
alberto2k:
as usual. . . Jail grin . . . Kai! Itz been a long long while o cry
Omo, was it up to 2years?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by JoeCutie(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2016
PhweshyJ:
To the movies? Wow, that'd be very romantic and sweet. I'd take care of the bills. Everything. wink kiss
You...will...take...care...of...everything!!! shocked shocked shocked For real? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wow! Well...
You're a wife material jhoor. I've always known that
. wink grin kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by youngest85(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Naah I don't hate broke guys, I just don't like lazy guys. wink
*singing* if i deh work nd d money deh pay, begi begi no go deh....
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Monalisa185(f): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Frozeen:
I will love to meet olivia.rrims... Monalis.a185 and Mim.zy...

awwwww, would love to meet you also dearie, frozen that loves frozen thingsgrin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Monalisa185(f): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
skarlett:
I've met two

And I'd love to meet in addition to my lovely e-sis lav.eda and one of the most talented writers I know, lerieb.loom wink

sleeky.shuga my fellow UPh bae, we'll grab some drinks and laugh over the struggles of being former students of the unique institution,

Jeffrey.jamez so he'll cook a plate of noodles, these days wey rice don cost make we manage our situaton wink

Mona.lisa185 shey you know say you owe me something, I dey come collect am wink

Dav.ide470 wey my abacha

I'd love to meet so many diaryland peeps too

lol ..Kelly bae...whisper that thing I owe you jorgrin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol ..Kelly bae...whisper that thing I owe you jorgrin

Coldstone ice cream grin grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
stubbornman:
dem EPP gurls like you comot for wahala.... embarassed
lols indeed
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
URE WELCUM. where is oyind17?
MR CARROTcheesy I DEY, I GET BELLE NAIM MAKE I SCARCE LIKE TOMATOESgrin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by alberto2k(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Skimpledawg:

Omo, was it up to 2years?
No na. Up to a year tho grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Skimpledawg(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
alberto2k:
No na. Up to a year tho grin
madt man....welcome back tho. how is ya buddy Kenwins?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by alberto2k(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Skimpledawg:

madt man....welcome back tho. how is ya buddy Kenwins?
havent heard from her over a year now cry cry abi those fulanis herdsmen don kidnap my kenwins cry
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oyind17:
MR CARROTcheesy I DEY, I GET BELLE NAIM MAKE I SCARCE LIKE TOMATOESgrin
HMMMMMM @belle. but i neva do u na?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
sinistermind:
Why would I want to meet anyone? But come to think of it, I would love to meet evergran. grin. I'd love to see her catwalk away
SMH
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Twizzy30:
Happy New Month Fellaz cool
Happy new month bro
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HMMMMMM @belle. but i neva do u na?
Yeah, we break up long ago
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
i miss hateu2 cry
Bestie mi cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.