Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,713 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26293 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by kenwins(f): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Skimpledawg:

madt man....welcome back tho. how is ya buddy Kenwins?
I wont even welcome him. He is such an "olobe" for leaving like that.
@ Alberto2k, lie you didn't see all my mentions.... *And he wants to lie*.... Open your mouth and be sure I will come from the other side of the phone to separate your lower lip. Yeye buddy!

*Solilloquizing*... Did I just call him buddy? I think I did. He is still my boy after all.

Hello, Alberto2k! You owe me big time.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Davidolives(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2016
any friendly one around minna. I met a guy and I was really glad i met him.once I sense you are not matured and you behave like a tout I go just jump and pass
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by faith551(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I got a new phone and I have forgotten my password to my mail... Sorry about dat....
Hey sandy,how u doing?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by xross(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2016
2 sides of a coin
Rosieluv
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by alberto2k(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
kenwins:

I wont even welcome him. He is such an "olobe" for leaving like that.
@ Alberto2k, lie you didn't see all my mentions.... *And he wants to lie*.... Open your mouth and be sure I will come from the other side of the phone to separate your lower lip. Yeye buddy!

*Solilloquizing*... Did I just call him buddy? I think I did. He is still my boy after all.

Hello, Alberto2k! You owe me big time.
im sorry babe. . . Was in jail for so long cry

Btw. . . How or what do i owe u sef? grin

A kiss abi
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by kenwins(f): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2016
alberto2k:
im sorry babe. . . Was in jail for so long cry

Btw. . . How or what do i owe u sef? grin

A kiss abi
Jail kwa? Love jail i want to believe. So, who is that beauty that arrested you?.... I believe you are one of those who keeps saying "if love is a crime, then you want to be a prisoner" cheesy

Jokes apart: Thank God you are back.

Quick question: I hope you've learnt your lessons the hard way?

Kiss You want to be jailed again abi? My boo(s) dey watch you ooo.

Welcome back dear. Be good.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by FatPreek(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

Aww. I would Luv to meet u too dear
Wont you like to meet moi
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
i think it will be GUD IF WE CAN DO A GET TOGETHER PARTY IN ROMANCE SECTION IN DECEMBER... IS A SUGGESTION OOO AT LEAST TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER WELLA.. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.