Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

- Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (41622 Views)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by meshi1990(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2016
bro i must confess dat u very gud
a keen observer and silent follower though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: by minexpo(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2016
ilengend...plz I would lyk 2 knw how 2 start a convo wit a lady u avnt been talking 2 4 a while......let me add dis...avnt cald or watsapp ma gal for 3days nw Cus am busy wit d rest on ma list...#winks# she didn't even border to reach me... should I brk d silence or I should enjoy it...? nice job bro
Re: by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2016

Re: by butanep(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2016
iLegend:

ANSWER.

Sowie Butanep, for the late reply. I was preoccupied with lots of things. Even if it's late, lemme give you an answer incase of next time.

1. we had misunderstanding which separated us for about 3months
Misunderstanding with women (anger) is the second BEST emotion you can EVER press on a woman. It's a sign of a bad boy and they love it, as long as there'll be reconciliation at the end; there'll be a steamy love session at the end of the tunnel no matter what is in-between. Women love rebels. It's their job to tame the rebel.

2. I decided to patch up things with her which took about one week
As long as you patch up things with her with a bad boy mindset you're in good shape, but if you act like a super nice guy during the reconciliation you'll get yourself into a bigger dilemma. Be good during reconciliation, but not nice. It's better to use Sexuality+Misinterpretation+Humor to reconcile with women than the typical 'I'm sorry'. If you're a nice guy, using 'I'm sorry' will make you appear weak, but as a bad boy it'll make you appear sexy, cuz they can't believe you could apologize. Bad boys have a little arrogance (or too much confidence) in them, so they hardly apologize, but when they do; everyone smiles. It's like achieving a feat by letting their egos down.

3. She later told me she is with someone but she will accept me
Don't worry about being with someone else. Na wash, even if it's true, the guy is probably a nice guy and she'll dump him soon after using his money. Things like this shouldn't bother you. And you never bring the boyfriend or girlfriend topic again in your conversations. If she brings it; change the topic with something more interesting. If you have a bad boy mindset and attitude towards women she'll soon be back; she can't help it. Telling you she's with someone else is a trick to raise her value. We love something we can't get easily. Now, your conscious brain/mind sees her as unavailable. People love what's unavailable, cuz it has value. If it had no value it would've been littered everywhere. Scarcity increases demand. Economics 101.

4. That she won't break up with him yet. I decided to play along but no sex during that period because of distance
Now I know she's not in a particular relationship; she's messing around with other guys, cuz she wants to hurt you back. Women revenge more than guys. They must succeed before they forgive; it's there nature. She's only using I'm in a relationship for confidence boosting. Some women see being single as being rejected. Only strong women can be single and happy, the rest can't be single and happy, so they resort to lies to feel good, but at night they're all alone or with a nice they can't wait to get ride of. Because there's no bad guy coming her way she stays with the nice guy till a baddo comes along. And she'll drop the nice guy like it's hot.

5. I slept with other girls but still missing her
When Emotional button is involve you'd always miss a girl and she's miss you more than you miss her. Any man who presses a woman's emotion with misunderstanding is a winner as long as you're the 'I don't give a fúck type' she'll be the one to give a fúck even when she says she doesn't. No mind am na wash. She gives 101% fúck. It's just the anger in her at that moment. Anger can make you do crazy things. Good you were busy with something else, but remember, she too was busy with other boys. If you ask her she'll say it's only one boy. So, don't ever ask. You're missing her not because you love her that much, but because you guys pressed each other's emotional mumu buttons. It's crazy when you press the button in a negative way it gives positive results at the end, but if press it in a positive way (by being nice and buying everything), it gives negative results.

6. During the period she told me to be calling her everyday but I didn't just want couple with certain things.
Wow! Thank God you didn't. You would've lost the remaining charms in you. Only a desperate guy does that. Though, a bad boy can do it and get aways with it, but not a nice guy. If a nice guy does it he's in a very big trouble. Women have a pattern and it's against their patterns. Calling everyday is pure neediness and desperation. Allow girls to miss you. Give them the gift if missing you. It's a game. Don't ever be a victim. Good job Butanep.

7. Few months later we had another misunderstanding
GOOD! I love it. Pressing her emotional button deeper and deeper. Guy, you better be careful, this girl is already (or will soon be) DEEPLY in love with you. Just make sure the love is not as strong as Stephen Keshi and his wife. Infact, this girl is officially addicted to you. What's left is to press her comical and sexual buttons so firmly.

8. This time she really hurts me by her words of mouth and I decided to hurt her too
If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't hurt her. I'd have ignored her and said, "everything you say against me is right, even when they're all lies. We all have angers, but I've learned to control mine. If you need a therapist to help you out, please lemme know, I'm busy with my life and I have an appointment today. C'ya kisses", then log off or end the call. This alone will frustrate her life and she'll be sleepless and helpless. She'll try her best to air all her angers, but I won't pick, neither will I read her messages. When they come I delete without reading them. Sometimes it's good to nip her squarely and put her on her seat. Be the leader, to avoid being led astray. Cool anyways.

9. I even send the pic of the recent girl of was dating to her. She was really hurt. I was just pushed to the wall.
You went too far. Anyways, it's anger vs anger. Sometimes it's good to pour your heart out, but other times don't. If she hurts you to your bone, then pinch her heart a little; that's where it hurts the most for women. But, do you know your actions has amplified the love she has for you? It's called 'drama' and you gave it to her the way she wanted it. This is very illogical, but it works. Some men are scared of dramas, but women crave it. It's a love amplifier. It makes you irresistible and makes you look like a no nonsense man. You ain't no apologetic nice guy.

10. After about 4 months... I began to miss her again. it's like she uses charm on me.
No, there's no charm involved. When there's drama, love automatically goes up. Feelings increase. It's just the same way controversial people get more popular, more haters, more lovers, more money and more everything. Dramatic relationship grows better with nasty dramas. Reconciliation is the time you'll reap the fruit of your drama. Everyone will respect their boundaries when you finally reconcile. Drama makes you miss someone. People are missing the controversial side of Jim Iyke now he isn't as controversial as before; that's the effects you're going through. Don't be deceived. The moment you get her back and bang her for 1 week your eyes will clear. It's infatuation of a distance. Not love in Tokyo.

11. I decided to test her. I called her I am in need of cash worth of 10k. That I was stranded where I travelled to

I do this a lot, even when I don't need the money. I use it to gauge her interest level and how pissed she still is at the moment. It's a good way to reconciliation. It's like using the backdoor to her heart.
Good job.

12. She spoke nicely as if nothing happened between us. She told me she has only 8k but will run around to get 2k to complete the 10k.
Of course, she's happy. She has been meaning to call or text you, but her ego didn't let her do it. She wants reconciliation, but she doesn't no how to apologize. Please don't apologize for what you didn't cause. Use this medium and invite her. Don't ever bring the topic of ex in your discussions or the drama you had.

13. I told her I might not be paying her back soon. She said I should take my time to return the money. I was just speeches.
You're very wicked #wink. She fúcking loves you. That's all I can say. No need to be MJ at this time. You're reaping the benefits of the dramas (movies) you shot with her some months ago. Women respect guys that don't take sh!t from them and you showed it, so you passed her test and she can do anything to make you happy. Your type of man is hard to find, and to worsen the case we have more women in this world than men. Men should count themselves lucky for being a man. You got the key and you can insert it in a any car you want. They (women) got the car, but without our keys they can't drive it. So don't give your key away because of love. Reread the highlighted 5 times and let it sink in your fúcking brain.

14. She was saying it with a happy mood and even said thank you
Haha! That's the effect of pressing a woman's emotional button with a nasty drama. They can't help it. It's like a jazz or magic to them. They can't help it, but become loyal and humble at the end.

15. She was surprised because she knows I don't ask her money and I do have money.
That's why it's called a test. If she had know it, it wouldn't have been a test any longer.

16. She credited me the money in less than 2hrs. I was shocked.
If only you saw how happily she was rushing to the bank. I think I saw her. She was putting on a red undies and black tight. She's all yours. Bad guy. Na another person pikin u dey surfer like this, abi? I go tell her parents. Wicked boy. #wink.

Op 17. I want you to read the actions to me and give me possible ways to try and get her back even if she is with another guy. I just miss her..
Now, you're asking for solutions. It's very expensive or I'd rather say cheap Mr. Butanep.

18. I will appreciate your reply... I need something that can turn her heart around that I have changed.
You're beginning to show some desperations and neediness. Be carful and watch your utterances, else you'll start acting like a nice guy and you'll finally lose her. Right now, she's still yours. Believe that.

After diagnosing your problems and mistakes.

SOLUTIONS

Sorry, my solutions are expensive.
I can only diagnose your problems. I charge for solutions (that's how I earn a living). The country is tough and this is my relationship hospital.

It'll cost you $100 for coaching, but because of the situation of the country I've reduced it to $50. I'll tell you how the female brain works and how to solve your problems and never go back to it in the future. If you don't know the solutions to your sickness you'll never get cured. If you want her back so badly, then you should spend any amount so happily to get what you want.

Keep Safe

iLegend.

Wow. I am really amazed. Thanks for taking out time to reply my message bit by bit. You are really a nigga in the game. You read the actions and drama completely. I really do appreciate.

Boss that $50 is not that much shall but I don't have it this period. Buhari has block some of my source of income jare. Na mange we dae. Didn't you see I called my ex for 10k. The condition nor be small but he go better. Reduce the money, na wee wee oooo.

Now this is the next phase of it. I called her let's see but she refused coming down to my place. I insisted but she resisted severally. She said if I really want to see her, I should come to her station which is about 1hr 30min. After much talk, I told her I will come to visit in a week time but will call her before then. She said I shouldn't book a hotel or guest home because she won't come that it must be an open place. I was laughing if she is now scared of me or I ve become a muster to her. She said no but won't be comfortable if it's not a public place. I just told her I don't know till them... I was actually planing to book a guest house so we can resolve our difference both physically and sexually. She knows we can't be in a room alone without having sex. She can't just resist it.

I send her a message on whatsapp on a said day just to play with her but she keeps replying Ok, so I just stopped till we meet in few days time. I'm going to where she currently serve but want to come back with a smiling face that I ve won it again. She always say I am too proud so I want to reduced my pride a little toward her but not to the extent of appearing desperate to her.

We actually settled for a date to meet. I was to go and meet her that day. I called her a day before and she gave me description to where I can locate her. I then tell her to make reservations in case I can't make it back that day. She said i'm on my own. That if I need reservation, I should hold enough money. I said but I 'm coming to see you, you ought to host me, then she said it's my choice. We just said it with some element of jokes.

I told her I will call her when am on my way. I couldn't make it that day because of work issues and client I need to meet up with. I text her by 12pm saying, sorry dear I couldn't make it again to to work engagement... I called her twice the evening of it, she didn't pick, then I let her be... I just send her a message on whatsapp that I now understand. You couldn't pick my calls or return it when you saw it. It seems you need some space. Takia.

The fact is that the enthusiasms I had weeks ago to meet her after she send the money has begin to drop. The zeal is no longer there but I just want to cement things with her. I meet another clean new babe of recent and she is just using love to disturb me. She is just calling me like say her life depend on me. I know she actually want me to bleep her, from the way she is going. She has asked to come and see me, i'm the one forming busy for me since one week now.

Immediately I bleep this lady, I might not send going to see her again for another weeks because my mind is getting too occupied now.

... what's do you predict from these drama? Is there a way I can turn her ESCOFI buttom so that she come visiting instead of me going... I will even prefer she comes. She is just forming what I don't know but I don't really care.

Na man you be... will appreciate your timely response.
Re: by Prosperus(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
@ iLegend Op you are doing a great job here. Thanks.

There is this my ex-girlfriend that complain I am too rigid. She said she don't love suit and rigid guyz but she just like me. She is the only girl that has tell me that... when I want to go on the rough sexual approach with her, she compalin I want to kills her. I know she read romantic novel and films and want to experience that she reads...We have had sex severlly but sometimes she will just say, can't we do it in the car or burnet of the car or kitchen? Must it be the bedroom? Can't you just drag me and do it even tearing my cloths. Sometimes I just laugh as fit she is going mad.

We. Are on the verge of settling now, how do how go about this her james Born approach because the girl I dated after her called me an animal when I tried it on her. She became boring to me. I want to get that my ex back so we can continue the action romance. How do I go about being flexible the way she wants

I will appreciate ur resonse
Re: by oluwolemidas: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chaii, Another crate for oga @ the top....i hail thee

A crate of origin for u[/quote]
Re: by oluwolemidas: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Op, evade the comment of who are not our guest here...Oppp!!!! Pls chocolate part 2... grin ...pls inbox me...Oluwolemidas@yahoo.com....i just can't wait Bowse
Re: by flawless99: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ilegend you are really doing a great job, could u please send me the part2 here innocentchib@gmail.com
Re: by ETHIX(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: by temibanks(m): 1:13am On Jun 16, 2016
These things come natural for me oo
Re: by butanep(m): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
iLegend:

ANSWER

1. Accusation:
Accuse her of ignoring you before she accuses you. Whoever accuses first got the power even when you're wrong. Learn to accuse first. The first accusation is always considered the real deal.

2. Ask a fun and naughty question.
3. Go blank on her again.

Eg. 1. Too bad! You just ignored me. Hmm! There's God o! I just became a soldier. Now you can look for sexual troubles and I'll always fight for you, but if you accidentally kill person u dey on your own o! What are you doing? And what are you wearing?

Eg. 2. So, na so u go carry become my friend? U no try at all. No msg, no call. Hmm! What are friends for?
(With this message she can't put you in her friend zone, cuz you've already considered her as a friend. You have the power to turn the hands of time to any type of clock you want).

Check my new post on 'Pickup Lines', though I don't like using pickup lines, but I just have to share them. They're useful.

Keep safe.

Boss hw far now. Come to my question now. You just born me like Buhari. Kilo de?
Re: by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 17, 2016

Re: by butanep(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2016
iLegend:

Been busy with other things. When I get some free time I will.

Oboyy u wan cast me ooo... Today na the deal day oooo...

Show some love brother... make I wear my bad guy cap to her place today.

1 Like

Re: by hotmolo(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2016
iLegend:

ANSWER

Check the reply I sent to indoorlove on page 2.

With the key word 'change' you can come up with something sarcastic and unserious about APC's change. (Don't answer this kinda request questions with seriousness. U no be her father).

Eg1: Buhari took the last change I had to London. Do you mind if I send you PDP's Power Bank instead of APC's Small Change?

Eg2: You want small change? C'mon! I'm not in APC, but if had asked for small power I'd called NEPA to bring small power to your area. Anyways, wait till the president comes back, then cover it up with a double question like: how was your...? Don't tell me you didn't...?

Keep Safe.
please is it right giving a girl money each time you meet or she comes visiting? eg tfare
Re: by smileysmiley(f): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2016
op its all about attraction, if a woman is not attracted to you in that way, if you like have a PhD in chatting dirty, you'll only appear stupid before her... how about teaching the guys how to appear attractive to a woman first before teaching them how to chat dirty... I have a lot of blocked contacts on my whatsapp, most belong to funny interesting guys that I really loved chatting with but they decided to go naughty and I cut them off, if a lady doesn't see you that way just fogerrit so she doesn't begin to see you as STUPID

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2016

Re: by smileysmiley(f): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2016
iLegend:

You're spot on. It's all about attraction. But keeping her attracted and glued is what this thread teaches. We have two types of people that use this system:
1) The bad boys users and
2) The nice guys users. The ones you blocked are the nice guys, because they try to use it too much while acting nice at the end. Too much of anything is bad.

You can NEVER block the bad boys who use this technique. Sometimes he'll be online for a week or two and won't even reply you. You might think he's angry with you, but no, he's not. You'll yearn for his naughty and fun side, but he'll take it away and switch to the matured or boring ways. He'll take you from one roller coaster to the other. It's very tiring, but fun.

Lemme stop here, it seems I love to type.
Have you smiled today? Cuz you need to live up to your name. Take picture of your smiles else IWontBelieveIt.

I see but it doesn't always work, if a guy likes let him chat with me once in 10 years, he is a pest if he is not my spec... you'll hear me say things like"why is this boy always disturbing me" even after I've not heard from him in ages... I'm a direct person, I don't beat around the bush and I don't mind initiating sex with a guy I'm attracted to, I don't think I'm cheap or my value reduces for doing that, I'm a hunter so I like to hunt my kill and send him the green light then its left for him to take it up from there, I've never dated or had a fling with a guy I didn't hunt and I'm sure there are other ladies like me out there, how then do you advice them to deal with ladies who like to pick their men, ladies who are impenetrable if they don't send you a green light
Re: by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: by Dandeson1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
smileysmiley:
I see but it doesn't always work, if a guy likes let him chat with me once in 10 years, he is a pest if he is not my spec... you'll hear me say things like"why is this boy always disturbing me" even after I've not heard from him in ages... I'm a direct person, I don't beat around the bush and I don't mind initiating sex with a guy I'm attracted to, I don't think I'm cheap or my value reduces for doing that, I'm a hunter so I like to hunt my kill and send him the green light then its left for him to take it up from there, I've never dated or had a fling with a guy I didn't hunt and I'm sure there are other ladies like me out there, how then do you advice them to deal with ladies who like to pick their men, ladies who are impenetrable if they don't send you a green light
just a curious quest? wat kinda guyz do you get attracted to?

What is your spec....
Re: by smileysmiley(f): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dandeson1:
just a curious quest? wat kinda guyz do you get attracted to?

What is your spec....
it depends but I'm a sucker for intelligent cute fair guys... its so amazing when I see a fair guy who is not a sissy and the intelligence is like an icing on a cake.... I'm not that shallow though, along the line I call it quits if he doesn't fit.... funny though cause I've never dated a fair guy before, no insults but they begin to act dumb along the line
Re: by Dandeson1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: by Mukz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
@iLEGEND nyc work u r doing here. I really need ur advice, there is dis gal in skul i have been eyeing bt can nt confront simply because i lack d know-how, so pls help me out
Re: by fweshh(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bro wats ur twitter handle and where do u stay in PH
Re: by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Esdb3:

Nigga I get what you wrote... I'll play around with it. If I tell a girl something that dumb and it ruins my relationship with her I'm coming for you. But if it works, I'll go gay and hate girls forever because they are just too dumb.
You don't need to go gay. U are already gay. Your posts are littered with blazing arrows to that effect.
Re: by Esdb3: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2016
handsomeclouds:

You don't need to go gay. U are already gay. Your posts are littered with blazing arrows to that effect.

Oh really? My posts are littered with gay msgs? Point me in their direction.
Re: by classichsy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Marvelled at the testimonies guys dropped at your altar... grin
Thumb up bro...
do not get tired fixing it for dem huh huh guys (in Olamide's voice).
Re: by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: by kentuta(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
Correct guy

cc ilegend
Re: by Obiomon: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
iLegend:
—— PLEASE DONT READ THIS PART. STOP HERE——

Some chatting rules and tips (call it whatever you want, but apply them and break them if need be).

Rules 1: NEVER GIVE A WOMAN A DIRECT ANSWER EXCEPT IT'S A CaPiTaL NO.

Rule 2: NEVER EVER CHAT WITH A WOMAN YOU HAVE SEXUAL INTENT FOR WITH SERIOUSNESS. SEE EVERYTHING AS A SEXUAL JOKE. Then, act serious once in a while.

Rule 3: ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR "KEYWORDS" IN HER MESSAGE TO ANCOR THE SEXUAL JOKE OR MISINTERPRETATION.

Rule4: DONT EVER REPLY ALL HER MESSAGES AND DON'T RUSH TO REPLY HER WHEN YOU'RE BUSY. BE A MAN! YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.

Rule 5: IF SHE DOESN'T REPLY YOU DON'T EVER SEND ANOTHER MESSAGE. GIVE HER A MONTH, THEN SEND HER: "I KNOW YOU'RE NOT THIS WICKED. WHERE'S YOUR HEART? NEVER-MIND! I KNOW YOU WON'T REPLY." OR "DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE BEING CONTROLLED WITH A REMOTE, I KNOW YOUR MUM DIDN'T BRING YOU UP THIS WAY. ANYWAYS, BYE."
With the above she'll definitely reply, then you fire down with [SMH].

Some Steps or Tips

Tip 1: Let every girl know your a naughty bad boy from the onset. It's their job to tame you. Don't tame yourself and pretend to be a nice guy. Na u go lose, I promise you. Nice guys will always get hurt by rejections or heartbreaks and it'll affect their self-esteem. I know what I'm saying.

Imagine how mothers or people always pray and try to bribe the most stubborn kid in the house to change. Be stubborn and women will want to help you become better, but never yield. When the stubborn child finally repents the entire family will celebrate and see it as an achievement while the good kids in the house are not celebrated, instead they beat them for acting too lazy or weak. SAD!

Tip 2: First impression matters a lot and that first impression must carry a sexual connotation and humor along. Else, you're a in-between. It doesn't matter if she's a pastor's daughter.

Tip 3: Learn to not reply all messages even it you're online. The earlier you start this attitude the better. If you start it late you're in trouble. They'll think your "forming" for them and they'll pay you back.

Tip 4: With women, it's all about ESCOFi button. Press her Emotional, Sexual, Comical, Other-adventures, Financial, and intellectual button. Search for the post on ESCOFi on NL.

Tip 5: To keep the interaction going you must know FemaleSextapes. It's a system I developed that'll make you lack nothing during a conversation.

Tip 6: Always be the one to end the conversation. Don't ever tell a girl "bye or good night." Just disappear. Always end it (by disappearing). When she's the one asking a question, never when you're asking. And it should be at the heat of the conversation. End it when it's interesting by going offline for an hour, a day or weeks. Don't be tempted or carried away and she ends it for you. Same thing with calls. Learn to take fake excuses and give her a break. She'll miss you. End it when it's fun and interesting.

Tip 7: Women are the most beautiful creatures. I just love them, because they're not that logical, but emotional. Tap on their naughty emotions, everyone of them has it. Pastor's wives are naughty; they only hide it because of religion and what people will say. Pastor's daughters? Abeg no go there — they're the naughtiest kids ever (I love them). Don't think because they dress decently they don't have brains to burst. They're adventurous girls. No girl is a saint and no girl is sent from Heaven, except Keyshia Cole.

Tip 8: If you act nice alone you'll receive nice. If you act dirty alone you'll receive dirty. If you act naughty alone you'll receive naughty. If you act humorous alone you'll receive laughter alone. But if you mix them all, you'll get sex and a woman who's emotionally attached to you.

Don't be nice, instead be naughty; it doesn't matter if she doesn't respond. Forget her and do something meaningful; she'll one day remember you, by then, you've already made your first naughty impression and she's already seeing you a sexual being not an asexual like nice guys. There are so many fish in the river. If you think I'm lying follow me to a creek/swamp in Rivers State and I'll show you.

Force words out of her mouth. And remember rule 2, and don't ever forget rule 1.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

Keep safe

iLegend
I gatchu bruh!!! Geting the flow like ... Nevermind!
Re: by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.