Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. (54929 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by UdBerg(m): 1:33am On Jun 02, 2016
firstEVA:
Since you are even thinking about it, I believe you should forgive her and go on with the wedding plans.

But truth is, there is tendency for her to cheat again in the future, except she has become a born again fire brand christian or truly understands the marital vows.

We're talking of a lifelong commitment here.
Bros abeg, just let the girl go or you'll have to deal with the biggest mistake of your life.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by pinkyliceous(f): 4:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Maybe she was only trying to help an old friend out or maybe they are still lovers.

If you can't trust her anymore wait until you can trust her again before marrying her.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by E20BILLION(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2016
diva90:

It is your useless mother that is a HOE and miserable slut! Shameless scum! You are a crazy psychopath for coming at me just because I aired MY OWN OPINION! If you don't agree with what someone has said take a walk or dispute it like an educated individual! Are people not entitled to their opinions? Don't come raging at me like a mad dog! Can you point out one thing wrong in what I said? Or is it now a crime to ask for someone to forgive someone? If tables were turned, do u think the woman wouldn't have forgiven him. Think before you comment! Fool!

You must be an Orphan from Orphanage home(respect to orphans) to have dragged my mother into this, that says a lot about you. What a diminishing life at every passing seconds!!!

You called that show of shame, stupidity and idiocy an opinion fool. What a wicked world! Pls save that advice for your unborn foetuses... Until then, keep your silly mouth shut before Amadioha does the needy to that silly mouth.

Dimwit, i am not here to exchange words with you as an idiot but to put you where you rightly belong which is uncleaned Rubbish bin. If you don't see your sheer stupidity in that write up of yours, then it's shame to let you know that you have lost touch with a common sense. You r just a mere living dead; no life, absolute nothing.

You foolishly advised the young man to move on with a death warrant as a wife in public forum and expected people with decency and dignity to keep mute at your well displayed idiocy. You belong to the gutter as a person and someone has to drag you slut on the floor all the way to the gutter.

I ll leave the rest with your local council to sort out, local council either put you on Cheap auction as maid or sell you to the Zoo as Ewu. Ode!

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Kivaro(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2016
If you have been praying to be delivered from EVIL, guess what? your prayers have been answered. If you cannot see it and you still went ahead with the stupid marriage, then it is you ALONE who would have brought EVIL to your own LIFE.

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Obeenah(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Hillzy:

Lolz! Bro am not saying he should just forgive her like dat, but look d op did'nt say wat d order guy said to him, he only say d guy was plain wit him n d money part wich d bae send to him, which clearly we both know there is sometin going on between both of dem, so since d op has listen d part of d order guy he should also sit his financee down n talk to her cos dat nigga charms might just be to strong for her or if possible invite d order guy n let dem have a round table discussion to know where he stand before taking any decision, u too check am na all wat dey might have pass tru be4 he even coming to d point of marriage ehmm bros

OK o. If you say so. I still don't agree though.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Hillzy(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Obeenah:

OK o. If you say so. I still don't agree though.
D dude in question already wat to do long before he came to NL for advice

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Trendishine: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I think you should have a serious talk with her to find out what was her motive. dumping might not be the best solution until you are really convinced beyond reasonable doubt. secondly there's no perfect relationship as you learn everyday, what binds together is love
u ar such a mumu, when u get ur own fiance or if u have, do it like that...u dnt even have love 4 urself, or even feel 4 urself... no be only bind, na stapler. . na ur type dey see woman, dey mumu..... u lots are so funny and akward here..kai..

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Odunharry(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2016
alobright17:
committing such cheats in marriage is even different from doing it few months,weeks or days before marriage,besides for better for worse rules no dey for dating or relationship.
Lol. true. Even in marriage cheating isn't allowed..
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by IkpuMmadu: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and brows it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don't know if that is the right decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please.

And you are here talking nonsense

Dump the bitch or whatever.ore

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by IkpuMmadu: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Trendishine:
u ar such a mumu, when u get ur own fiance or if u have, do it like that...u dnt even have love 4 urself, or even feel 4 urself... no be only bind, na stapler. . na ur type dey see woman, dey mumu..... u lots are so funny and akward here..kai..

Too much stupid guys here ...just look at what that one write or wrote

Just negodu
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by 400billionman: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and brows it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don't know if that is the right decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please.

My dear, woman matter is very tiring..

Yours doesnt deny you sex because you havent given her money for hair or boutique.

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by 400billionman: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
bauer00:
I think you already know the answer.There is no assurance that she will or won't do that again,so why take the risk.Marriage is a lifetime agreement unless you are planning otherwise because if you go ahead with the wedding,you won't trust her,any slight change in her behaviour or actions will trigger you to start making assumptions....its a time bomb,defuse it now that you stil can.

So all married people are perfect ?
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by ceejay4real(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Avalon316:
Sack the hoe.

Gbam! I don't know why he's dilly dallying. Anyway, if it were me the relationship wld have ended the day I got clarification from the other guy. Period!

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by 400billionman: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Avalon316:
Sack the hoe.

Excellent..

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by 400billionman: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
ceejay4real:

Gbam! I don't know why he's dilly dallying. Anyway, if it were me the relationship wld have ended the day I got clarification from the other guy. Period!

Guy its difficult when one has no other option.

Its like dating for 5 long years and then 5 months to wedding, babe come cheat. You don invest like N500k for her life. Wetin you go do ?

Note that it could take up to 2 years to locate someone who fits 80% of your marital criteria.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2016
iAmCharis:
There are some set of people I feel very little pity for when their marriages are in shambles - those that saw red flags before tying the knot and ignored it.

Op, use your brain.
among all d comments here, urs is d best

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by OAUTemitayo: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Bro run away from that hoe

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by AngelAhnie(f): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
Am great. hope u had a great day too.

Been seeing ur comments. u really enjoying urself out here.
Good morning Lex
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Alezy(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good morning Lex
morning Angel...trust u had a warm night rest.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by AngelAhnie(f): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
morning Angel...trust u had a warm night rest.
Yeah, thanks..
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by AngelAhnie(f): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2016
robosky02:
what going on here
Boskycheesy good morning
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by alujonjonkijon: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2016
My brother go ahead and marry her since u can afford to subsidize the guys that have fucking skills and can subsidize your inadequacies on the bed.35 ko 95 ni.MEGA MAGA ATM.In fact u be tipper.alarudale.to be honest with u,u didnnt caught us,we were there before u and we will always be there ,marriage or no marriage,its our hole.lol
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by alujonjonkijon: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2016
400billionman:

Guy its difficult when one has no other option.

Its like dating for 5 long years and then 5 months to wedding, babe come cheat. You don invest like N500k for her life. Wetin you go do ?

Note that it could take up to 2 years to locate someone who fits 80% of your marital criteria.

how much is 500k compared to your life?.wish u find a way to interview the huuby sent to untimely grave by my learned friend,yewande.lol
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by alujonjonkijon: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2016
the best mindset with cars is to have the same attitude u have with clothings.after 2 years change the car to a better and newer model but really its difficult to do away with an old good car so keep them in the family by dashing a relative just in case u have need of them .thas my style.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by EmmaCSi(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:

Bruh, a quick one, you don't need any advice from anyone, the Advice you need is staring at you right in your face!! That you are 35 doesn't mean you should settle for something that might kill you before 50. Tis better you marry at 40 and have "peace" till you are 80 or 90 when you would most likely Die, than to marry into a Cheating spouse at 35 and die before 50. Leke Alder said something, it goes thus "your spouse is cheating right before your eyes, and you insist you would go ahead, hoping you would change her" are you the Messiah"? The truth remains, someone like that would continue!! You should be lucky it is before Marriage, what if it was after Marriage. How would you get out. I want you to see the fact that God led you to see the teller in her bag, and also the Guy easily confessing to you, as a pointer that don't go further than this!! What if you dint see it or the Guy dint own up? Marriage is an Eternal contract, don't Enslave yourself, Love is not blind, only People are Blind. Don't make a decision you would later Regret. You are a Man, you would surely get someone. A word is enough for the Wise, you are a lucky person, God spoke to you.
#my2kobo
#Regards

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Mskrisx:

Honey dear, can you please call your woman and ask her the reason she sent him that money

1.. Could be that this guy in question wants to black mail her.
2.. Could be a guy she still has something for,he asked her for some help and she felt she needs to do it.
3.. Could they are dating but she knows they can't get because of either finance,look or something.
4.. Could one of those silly things ladies do.

My guy, that thing she did is wrong at all levels. But call her and talk to her..this babe na your wife to be oo

What do I know sef

u did great sweet heart. Thanks.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Look well dear, topic already on fp. So modify your post. wink
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
DedeNkem:

Dump her as*s now? Some cheaters find it hard to change and some care to change.

Don't marry simply because of your age or marry out of sympathy! Marry a woman because both of you love each other and are also faithful to each other.

A person who really loves you won't cheat on you. That's the truth! Your woman is cheater and she doesn't love you. She loves the guy she gives your money to. That's one of the dark sides of a bad relationship.

I know because I had the same experience when I was in school, but on the other guy's side. I was in a relationship with a girl who was also dating a rich guy.

I didn't love her so didn't mind because she was keeping me financially comfortable with the guy's money. And she loved me more than the rich guy.

So dump her now while you can! A cheater can't be trusted! She's begging you now because she was caught!

Thanks alot

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lamor:
What I'll advice u to do is ask her bout her relationship with the other guy.She may nt necessarily be cheating.She could just have rendered help.If shez nt able to give you a satisfactory answer,then you can call it QUIT.But I doubt shez cheating especially now dat shez few months away from her wedding.

Nice one!
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
omauchay:
please I beg u...dont be one sided..u have heard from the guy...hear from your fiancee before u make any decisions...I know u myt feel you already have ur facts but still ask ur fiancee questions first..speaking from xperience, I have had facts some time but I listened to a one sided talk and judged from there..uptill now, I still regret it.my opinion bros
Thanks Op
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Honestly speaking she doesnt love you 1 bit. Relationship without d network of love ll just lead 2 automatic playing of games just like phone without network. Its left 4 u 2 decide ok. She's probably dating u becos u can pay her bills.
Thanks Op, noted.

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by alobright17(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Odunharry:

Lol. true. Even in marriage cheating isn't allowed..
My Brother I tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65